Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. (46377 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
eyescue: All ladies too like money...infact i hate 'em all. Daugthers of eve!
welcome to d ladies world,we rock dem sons of adam#gbam#
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
badoolee: welcome to d ladies world,we rock dem sons of adam#gbam#
u rock d sons of Adam buh I fink d likes of Elton John feel otherwise#
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Linqsz:
u rock d sons of Adam buh I fink d likes of Elton John feel otherwise#
ok
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Fabulous36(f): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]Boyfriend: Babe i need to see you so we can make this work

Me: oya nah come visit me for Lagos

Boyfriend: I will come on Friday by road while you book me return ticket cheesy cheesy.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by florishn(f): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
He said am d best woman in d whole world.is dat romantic
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Sllowppoisoon: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
florishn: He said am d best woman in d whole world.is dat romantic
u knw it urself dat u aint the best tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by pheyikemi: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
DA XTACY: by this statement she just wanted to know if you won't break her"s ist
my bf is a he and not a she undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by pheyikemi: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Seekeroftruth: but he may tear it?
If he does, then he'll never have it back
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
B original and stop plagiarising. Hw many movies did u have to watch b4 u cud get 'lines'[quote author=druid06

Your father is a fake assss Nigger.

I got the quote from spider-man. Sue me![/quote]
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by iebanehita(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2013
florishn: He said am d best woman in d whole world.is dat romantic

shocked
So, you are better than his mum and sisters?!
Clean washie!

Sllowppoisoon: u knw it urself dat u aint the best tongue

grin
The truth is bitter most times.
Even the BF, from the depth of his heart, knows that's what she wants to hear.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Situation: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2013
my fiancee's IMS to me the night before I asked her out :

A greater friend I found in you!
You cared, listened and mayb just maybe even loved me
unconditionally.....I say unconditionally cause you asked
nothing in return for all your good deeds... Turning my
frail seconds in to dancing......I waited patiently just like
Noah waited for the eagle, for thatmoment where you'll
place conditions, that never came
A greater friend I found in you...
I lost them... I soaked myself in tears mourning my
friendship with her with him I mean them...but A greater
friendship I found in you...
I used you and you allowed me fell guilty wanted to repay
you in a commodity of you choice....you said use me if
you don't ill be useless. You r price less yet significantly
valuable....I lost them, him and her. A greater friend I
found in you
In a stranger a made friend.....like Matthew knew and
lived with Jesus I might have not met you but I always
knew you like how Paul knew Christ.....
How do you do that.....huh?......make me smile when you
are on the other side of the universe.....amazing
The author is my sincere heart

Signed by Thanda
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by eyescue(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
texanomaly:

Wow shocked

That is not really fair. Have you met ALL ladies.
Are you different?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by onstelly(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2013
I have always love u even before we met. I just smile
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
make me scream!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
make me scream loud!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by PrettySpicey(f): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Most romantic thing he ever said? - lets get married.
N we did kiss

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
"As Long as you're with me, and we're dating. Always know this! You are not, and would never be an option"
.... And i melted. (So Romantic)
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by bablononi(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2014
badoolee: wu be oloshi,una dey c naaau o,if I strt my own,aitt na,kip actin ur age,product of a leakin condom
loooool

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Tolutunz(f): 1:36am On Aug 20, 2014
so bored...ping muah 7E005F8C
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Chikabel: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
He said, "It's you and me against the world". Still the most romantic words I've heard in a long time.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by DorisK(f): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
lorettafrancis:
I really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you? winkI really need someone to look into my eyes and tell me romantic stuffs like''honey please manage this 10million naira''. What's the most romantic thing someone has ever said to you?

Hahahahahahaa!!!! Oh men! EvEn dangote can't do dat gurl!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by pxjosh(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
I have a friend I really really loved and care about, a witness. cos I saw us not working, I killed the feeling over time. not quite long she told me she always like spending her time with me, having me around makes her happy. she said it pains her I'm not a witness, if not she would av gotten married to me. I was shocked. we're just like besties.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by DorisK(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
He said. Swthrt plssss I don't wanna get hurt can u Do dat for me? Am scared
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by renimola(f): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mine was soooo romantic ....he held my hands looked straight into my eyes and he said "morenimolami u are jst the perfect person have bin looking for....I will never make u cry"nd he jst peckd me on my forehead ...so sweet
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Hardeylove(f): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2014
badoolee:
Me too,romantic tins lyk huni,wuld u lyk to go shoppin diz wkend,already booked ur flight,honey am tired of d car u ar usin,iz awtta fashion,bby I want u to go relax in uk dix weekend,bby am xo broke,jez manage dix 5m 4 d weekend,swidy I jez bought a mansion in france,in ur name,chaiiii,dix awa nija boys,reverse iz d case,na to dey say,babe abeg tk dix 5hundred,manage am cook stew,dem stingy ehnn
hahahahahaha laugh wan kill me ooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Hardeylove(f): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2014
He told me am the BEST
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hardeylove:
He told me am the BEST
best on bed or wat.....lol
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
florishn:
He said am d best woman in d whole world.is dat romantic
is a lie
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Hardeylove(f): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
elshaddai58:

best in d world
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by franugo(m): 5:29am On Nov 26, 2014
pinkkindy:

aaaaauuuuuu! Wish u guys made it tru 2geda. All de best.

dont think av said much romantic words in my life n i guess ama cognitively start with ya

*looks in2 her eyes*
u are so beautiful pinkkindy,
i promise 2 luv u more than any candy,
my heart thirsts 4 u greater than any brandy,
ur eyes are more intoxicating than all beers,
i'll shoulder all ur fears,
with me gal u'll have no cause 4 tears,
rather ur laffta n joy will fill my ears.
cheesy

how did i do??
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by Hardeylove(f): 9:36am On May 12, 2015
u ar nt serious
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. by multikolour(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2015
Harbosede02:
If dis is wat u guys call romantic words,then my bf hasn't said any romantic word 2 me b4 oo*sobs*

sack him and date origin 101

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.