Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Do Women Really Want? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want? (8598 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Mesmerize(f): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2008
Esss:

Thats not true. Whats romance??

Flowers.
A trip to Paris
Breakfast in bed at the finest hotel in New York
Sun bathing in hawaii
A porshe with her name on the license plates from Italy
Dinner at al-bujarab in in Dubai
All expense paid shopping spree in Milan
Holiday in Spain
24 karat Gold necklace for your birthday
Massage in Singapore
Custom designed cloths by the world finest designers (from Marc Jacobs to Versace to Donna Karen New York)
Tour of a Games reserve in South Africa
Dinner on a 20ft yatch with Enrique Iglesias playing soem sweet tunes just for you.
Concert tickets to your favorite band
A lovely evening at the Marriotts with champain, rose petals, Ice cream and lots of sex.
Plz, if that's what they call romance, I want it cool
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by CH3COO(m): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2008
OMG PLEASE! Romance is not equal to love.  Romance will only go on for so long.  Once you're fat, wrinkled, and old.  When mama and papa don wear each other out . . . it's not the romance that glues them together. . . it's the love.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by brinebaba(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2008
"true talk"
100% sensible!
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by CH3COO(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2008
Do you think the people in kenya worry too much about romance when falling in love.  Love is the glue that attracts me to the mother of my child.  Romance only aids that love; it's not a substitute.  I can and have loved without romance.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Ijiji1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2008
Esss:

Thats not true. Whats romance??

Flowers.
A trip to Paris
Breakfast in bed at the finest hotel in New York
Sun bathing in hawaii
A porshe with her name on the license plates from Italy
Dinner at al-bujarab in in Dubai
All expense paid shopping spree in Milan
Holiday in Spain
24 karat Gold necklace for your birthday
Massage in Singapore
Custom designed cloths by the world finest designers (from Marc Jacobs to Versace to Donna Karen New York)
Tour of a Games reserve in South Africa
Dinner on a 20ft yatch with Enrique Iglesias playing soem sweet tunes just for you.
Concert tickets to your favorite band
A lovely evening at the Marriotts with champain, rose petals, Ice cream and lots of sex.

Tell which woman would have all this and not love me.

Damn I need money

Jeez I need money.

If you can do all this for a girl you love, what will you do for your mom who brought you to this world. embarassed
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ esss

none of those things you mentioned equals romance. they are romantic gestures but not romance. romance is the emotional attachment between two people. romance is when you come home and your partner serenades you with kisses. then leads you to the dining room where a meal a waits you. then together you enter the living area and listen to some R.Kelly and enjoy each others company and cuddle up.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by CH3COO(m): 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
syren:

if you don't care about love and romance ya marriage you might as well marry a prostitute, she will give sex and kids and not ask for nothin in return. grin

Syren, bikonu.  I didn't say I don't care.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2008
Ijiji1:

If you can do all this for a girl you love, what will you do for your mom who brought you to this world. embarassed

a mother is very important no doubt but u have to understand dat a mans immediate partner comes first
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2008
onyinye2:

romance and love together depend on eachother. if the flame of romance dies down, so will the love.
onyinye u r wrong u know
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Esss(m): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2008
Ijiji1:

Nothing.

CH3COO:

OMG PLEASE! Romance is not equal to love.  Romance will only go on for so long.  Once you're fat, wrinkled, and old.  When mama and papa don wear each other out . . . it's not the romance that glues them together. . . it's the love.

When you are old and wrinkled it is the fact that you have no other choice that keeps them together not love.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Ijiji1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2008
jek_kad:

a mother is very important no doubt but u have to understand that a mans immediate partner comes first

Comes first before our moms shocked shocked shocked I'm sorry but my mom comes first before anyone in this sinful world.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by CH3COO(m): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2008
Ijiji1:

Comes first before our moms shocked shocked shocked I'm sorry but my mom comes first before anyone in this sinful world.
LOL.

Esss:

Nothing.

When you are old and wrinkled it is the fact that you have no other choice that keeps them together not love.
LOL
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by syren: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2008
CH3COO:

Syren, bikonu.  I didn't say I don't care.  

good, women are emotional creatures, remember that  wink
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2008
Ijiji1:

yeah its an individual thing,but let me ask u,will u divorce ur wife or leave ur wife for ur mother?i mean as in if she and ur mother later in life dont get along at all,will u really leave ur wife for ur mother(nay im not saying u r going to sleep wt ur mum dont get me wrong) but will u rather leave ur wife(dats if ur mother asked u to send her away) and please  ur mum,dats if she say dat she does not like ur wife
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2008
jek_kad:

onyinye you're wrong u know

please elaborate on how im wrong??
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

please elaborate on how im wrong??

romance has got nothing to do wt love.there r two diff things
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2008
jek_kad:

romance has got nothing to do wt love.there r two diff things

Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone- but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone- but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.

explain exactly cos i dont get u?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Ijiji1(m): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2008
jek_kad:

yeah its an individual thing,but let me ask u,will u divorce your wife or leave your wife for your mother?i mean as in if she and your mother later in life don't get along at all,will u really leave your wife for your mother(nay im not saying you're going to sleep wt your mum don't get me wrong) but will u rather leave your wife(that is if your mother asked u to send her away) and please  your mum,that is if she say that she does not like your wife

You right it's an individual thing, but my brother just remember women can always come and go but you will always have one mother. If I was married and my mother thinks my wife is no good for me, I'm not going to just send my wife packing.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 12:10am On Jul 03, 2008
love alone can not survive. it is like expecting man to live on bread alone. but he cant. love and romance are one. together they make a relationship work.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

love alone can not survive. it is like expecting man to live on bread alone. but he can't. love and romance are one. together they make a relationship work.

wake up sweetie because you're wrong,

ive been reading your replies about cuddling and so on,it all sums up to a romantic man,but i tell onyinye being romantic does not mean you're inlove wt whomever you're showering wt kisses and romantic sweet nothings,there r two diff things

a man can romance u from now till next year and not have an iota of feeling for u not to talk of love,while a man can love u but might not really be good at romance

romance nd love r just two diff things
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by CH3COO(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2008
Onyinye, as I iterated earlier, you need me. I can give you both love and romance.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Esss(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2008
Love is for suckers. Love does not exist, has no meaning and is just in the mind.

What women want is romance (according to my definition), fine face, fine body, cool tempered guy, pepper rested, funny, sabi Bleep like rabbit, get motor, go school, get sense, and be mugu for them. Chikina
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:16am On Jul 03, 2008
Esss:

Love is for suckers. Love does not exist, has no meaning and is just in the mind.

What women want is romance (according to my definition), fine face, fine body, cool tempered guy, pepper rested, funny, sabi Bleep like rabbit, get motor, go school, get sense, and be mugu for them. Chikina

speak for urself my dear smiley
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2008
@jek kad

Let me give you the definition of romance.

Ardent emotional attachment or involvement between people; love:

how can you romance some one with out loving that person?? it just doesnt make sense to me.

@ ess

You will never know true happiness
until you have truly loved,
and you will never understand
what pain really is
until you have lost it.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by syren: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2008
Esss:

The words of a man scorned cry grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

@jek kad

Let me give you the definition of romance.

Ardent emotional attachment or involvement between people; love:

how can you romance some one with out loving that person?? it just doesnt make sense to me.

@ ess

what pain really is
until you have lost it.
now let me increase your knowledge a little,have u ever heard  d name play boys?have u ever heard d name prostitutes before?if u havent i'll tell u

playboy:he can romance any girl to any level of satisfaction just to get what he wants,afterwhich he dumps her for another person,is that love?

prostitutes are romanced by men who pay them for a night out ,and these same prostitutes romance men like die just to earn their money well,is that love?

my dear romance and love r two diff things
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2008
well jek kad to me that is not true romance. sounds more platonic to me. but to me i believe there is no love with out romance. no true romance with out love.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:31am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

well jek kad to me that is not true romance. sounds more platonic to me. but to me i believe there is no love with out romance. no true romance with out love.
now i know u r naive,so all those playboys and prostitutes dat romance their partners anyhow love themselves abi?u mean d prostitutes fall inlove wt all d men dat romances them right?abeg wake up

anyway i rest my case here,u can belive watever u wanna believe
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Esss(m): 12:34am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

@ ess

what pain really is
until you have lost it.

I have Loved (or what I tought was love), I have lost it, I have hurt, and gone through the same cycle times without number and I can tell you it does not exist.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:35am On Jul 03, 2008
Esss:

I have Loved (or what I tought was love), I have lost it, I have hurt, and gone through the same cycle times without number and[b] I can tell you it does not exist. [/b]

like i said before speak for urself man smiley smiley
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 12:37am On Jul 03, 2008
@esss

you forgot the part of true happiness. there is no life with out love. you go throw life just living not feeling. love keeps the heart pumping and the soul thriving. those you live a life of no love, live a life of depression.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.