Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Do Women Really Want? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want? (8594 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Esss(m): 12:40am On Jul 03, 2008
I am always depressed, and it has nothing to do with love.

Please define love?? I am dying to heard a definition of love that makes sense.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:43am On Jul 03, 2008
Esss i remember how much u always talk about your baby girl i mean your lover or sweetheart,and when u talk about her there is this excitement written allover your replies ,u adore and cherish her like no mans business,infact if d phone rings and its her u heart jumps out of gladness and joy(all this were ur replies on some threads,ive even forgotten some)

wt all this things have said ,do u still need d definition of love?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by LAKANYE(m): 12:45am On Jul 03, 2008
THAT IS WHAT I'M SAYING, READING COMMENTS MADE BY WOMEN ON THIS ISSUE MAKES ANY MAN REALIZED THAT WOMEN THEMSELVES DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. TAKE FOR INSTANCE THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS FOR EXAMPLE,
Esss:

Love is for suckers. Love does not exist, has no meaning and is just in the mind.

What women want is romance (according to my definition), fine face, fine body, cool tempered guy, pepper rested, funny, sabi Bleep like rabbit, get motor, go school, get sense, and be mugu for them. Chikina

WHAT IF THE MAN IS CRIPPLED?
DOES HE STILL QUALIFIES?

GUYS, DID YOU READ "SABI FCUCK LIKE RABBIT" ON THAT QUOTE
THAT IS ALL WOMEN WANTS; A MAN WITHOUT A JOB, BUT WITH AT LEAST 12" FAT RODD, AND KNOWS HOW AND WHEN TO TURN RIVER JORDAN TO BLOOD WATER.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Mesmerize(f): 12:46am On Jul 03, 2008
Esss is a dude
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2008
Lakanye

even if d guy has got a 20 inches rod inbtw his legs ,wtout money babes of dis days wont fall,abi is it sex they will be eating everyday?will sex and dat rod put food on d table?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 12:48am On Jul 03, 2008
@esss

the webster definition of love is,
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

but in my personally definition is when you love someone, you feel what they feel. when they hurting, you hurt too. you can't bare to see them feel that way. like with my best male friend. i known him since way back. and i love him to death. ever since we were young, when he saw me crying, he would always cry too. because he feels the pain i feel.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by LAKANYE(m): 12:51am On Jul 03, 2008
jek_kad:

Lakanye

even if d guy has got a 20 inches rod inbtw his legs ,wtout money babes of this days wont fall,abi is it sex they will be eating everyday?will sex and that rod put food on d table?

SOME WOMEN ARE SO HEMMN, SHOULD I SAY "STUPID", THAT THEY WILL KEEP A MAN WITH A GOOD RODD ON LEASH, AND WORK TO TAKE CARE OF HIM, AND PAY HIS BILLS TOO.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2008
LAKANYE~:

SOME WOMEN ARE SO HEMMN, SHOULD I SAY "STUPID", THAT THEY WILL KEEP A MAN WITH A GOOD RODD ON LEASH, AND WORK TO TAKE CARE OF HIM, AND PAY HIS BILLS TOO.

good thank God u said some women and not all
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jgirl3: 1:00am On Jul 03, 2008
I don't know what other women want oooo - but i know what i want. . . .
A sensitive but strong Adonis.
I want a caring, nice man and to me - financial standing is not important cos finances are not the salt of the earth.
I also want a guy who would shower me with endless love. . . .
I want all the emotions to come with it.

Unfortunately - that man does not exist whole-heartedly. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Hannibal: 1:02am On Jul 03, 2008
j-girl:

I want a caring, nice man and to me - financial standing is not important because finances are not the salt of the earth.

Unfortunately - that man does not exist whole-heartedly. sad sad sad sad sad

Don't tell me MR LEGENDARY doesn't do his job 100% tongue tongue tongue
Be patient. . . . . . He would put up a virtuoso performance that will get u stuck like GLUE soon.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jekkad: 1:03am On Jul 03, 2008
j-girl:

I want a caring, nice man and to me - financial standing is not important because finances are not the salt of the earth.

Unfortunately - that man does not exist whole-heartedlysad sad sad sad sad

lmao is dat y u r sad grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by LAKANYE(m): 1:08am On Jul 03, 2008
jek_kad:

good thank God u said some women and not all

THIS IS NOT AN "IRAQI ATTACK" ON WOMEN IN GENERAL. BUT, THE REALITY IF THE FACTS IS THAT MOST WOMEN ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO BE CALLED WOMEN, BECAUSE THEY ARE EXCEPTIONALLY AND NATURALLY INCORRIGIBLE
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jgirl3: 1:12am On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't tell me MR LEGENDARY doesn't do his job 100% tongue tongue tongue
Be patient. . . . . . He would put up a virtuoso performance that will get u stuck like GLUE soon.
Lol - leave the legendary one out of this oooo! smiley smiley smiley smiley
I'm saying no guy like that exists though the legend is putting up quite an impressive performance smiley
jek_kad:

lmao is that y you're sad grin grin grin grin grin
Yes now! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I want that man by force or else. . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue
studentetc:

@ j girl.

You already have a pre-determined notion that it does not exist. whole heartedly So any one that comes on the scene will be viewed by you with suspicion.
I know that is my problem o! Which is why if i ever meet a guy with those qualities, I look for some reason to run from him cos I think he's hiding something. The truth is that NL is beginning to enter my head jare. I'm even beginning to believe some of redhotchic's topics tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Actually - it's unfortunate but i'm still open to other choices cos not all men can be the same. Maybe i can fall in love with something else, who knows?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Hannibal: 1:17am On Jul 03, 2008
j-girl:

Lol - leave the legendary one out of this oooo! smiley smiley smiley smiley
I'm saying no guy like that exists though the legend is putting up quite an impressive performance smiley

So Legendary's d**k is doing the right job??
U don't have to complain then. . . .
Don't despair, everyday is not Christmas. cool
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jgirl3: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2008
Hannibal:

So Legendary's d**k is doing the right job??
You don't have to complain then. . . .
Don't despair, everyday is not Christmas. cool
The d*ck is not the issue here. NO matter how perfect it is - it cannot fill the emotional gap that has been created. Emotions cannot be bought by shagging! cheesy
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 1:22am On Jul 03, 2008
j-girl:

The d*ck is not the issue here. NO matter how perfect it is - it cannot fill the emotional gap that has been created. Emotions cannot be bought by shagging! cheesy

PREACH!! some brothas dont understand that. some feel that if that if the sex is good, everything else will follow. which is the totally opposite.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Hannibal: 1:23am On Jul 03, 2008
j-girl:

I understand ma'am.

onyinye2:

PREACH!! some brothas don't understand that. some feel that if that if the sex is good, everything else will follow. which is the totally opposite.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  You?? ?? ?? ??
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by brinebaba(m): 1:31am On Jul 03, 2008
Hmmm?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Pataki: 1:33am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

PREACH!! some brothas don't understand that. some feel that if that if the sex is good, everything else will follow. which is the totally opposite.
So if the sex was not good, would everything still follow?

Women are so confused! grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by LAKANYE(m): 1:38am On Jul 03, 2008
my hand is under my chin, grin grin just reading comments, and grin grin grin grin ing
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 1:39am On Jul 03, 2008
Pataki:

So if the sex was not good, would everything still follow?

Women are so confused! grin

everything in this world needs balance. this included. what is the point of good sex when you are emotionally not in to it. eventually you will want something more. but if the sex isnt good then yeah there is a problem. because it is going to cause problems in the relationship.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 03, 2008
I bet even a woman doesnt know.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Pataki: 1:49am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

everything in this world needs balance. this included. what is the point of good sex when you are emotionally not in to it. eventually you will want something more. but if the sex isnt good then yeah there is a problem. because it is going to cause problems in the relationship.
Whichever it swings for you, whether the sex was good or not, there will always still be a problem.

Women are still so confused. grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by LAKANYE(m): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2008
onyinye2:

LET ME INTERPRET THAT COMMENT TO A LAYMAN'S LEVEL.

THAT I ONYINYE2, WANT MORE THAN A GOOD Fxck EVERY NOW AND THEN, BUT, I ACTUALLY WANTS MORE THAN A GOOD fuXK. I CAN DO WITHOUT IT, BUT IF I DON'T HAVE A GOOD FZCK, THERE WOULD BE A PROBLEM IN IN THE RELATIONSHIP.
WHAT AN INCORRIGIBLE STATEMENTS OF INCONSISTENCIES.

JUST ADMIT IT.
ALL WOMEN WANTS IS A MAN WITH A 12" RIMS ON HIS RIDES.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jgirl3: 1:53am On Jul 03, 2008
studentetc:

One can have really really good sex without emotions my dear. The gains: satisfaction.
Satisfaction for a one night stand, not for a relationship. Really good sex doesn't last for long - emotions change but they contribute to the love that one has for the other
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Mesmerize(f): 1:53am On Jul 03, 2008
Oyinye, you tried baby. . you should stop now
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by onyinye2(f): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2008
@mesmerize

im already ahead of you. these men are hopeless. let them continue to think the way they do. but they will see point sooner or later.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by LAKANYE(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2008
studentetc:

One can have really really good sex without emotions my dear. The gains: satisfaction.

EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST MASTER. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THAT IS CALLED BASIC FUKKING WITHOUT THE ANECDOTES.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Mesmerize(f): 1:58am On Jul 03, 2008
@all
FYI, not all women think sex is the foundation of a relationship undecided
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by LAKANYE(m): 2:01am On Jul 03, 2008
Mesmerize:

@all
FYI, not all women think sex is the foundation of a relationship undecided

WE AGREED. ITS THE END RESULTS OF A RELATIONSHIP WITH WOMEN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Mesmerize(f): 2:03am On Jul 03, 2008
LAKANYE~:

WE AGREED.
As long as you agreed, the rest dnt marra cool
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by yinkaoke(f): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2008
To me I believe all they need is love and understanding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Translate This Yoruba Words To English / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.