Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Do Women Really Want? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want? (8597 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by daslick007(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
well since you all want the whole world, what will be left for us?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Caliente(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2008
[size=13pt]We are the whole world[/size]
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by shylladear(f): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2008
@poster

ATTENTION
and lots of other things but i think that is the prime thing
cause when you can offer that, you can as well offer others wink
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Tranngirls(f): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2009
This is what women what

Well guys I’m going to try and help you understand females. I may not know what all females want but I do know from being a female and from my female friends that we have a lot of problems with what the guys think they have to do to please us.

If you guys out there really want to know how to please a female and I’m not just talking about in the sexual way then read this and I guarantee it will help out.

First of all, All woman love romance we love to know that you have put a lot of thought into pleasing us the one thing you guys always mess up on is the excuse I couldn’t do it because of money or because I didn’t have the time. First of all it does not take money to plan a romantic evening. Here are a few ideas. Take her to a park bring a radio and picnic food with you but make sure to add some erotic food in with the rest like, strawberries, grapes, oranges and whip cream. If you have a bottle of wine bring it along with glasses. Play some slow music and poor a glass of wine for both of you. The erotic fruit is there for feeding each other. Try and tell her on that day what she means to you and what you think about her and if you want you can tell her what part of hers turns you on females like to know they please you.

Another thing you can do is find an open field turn on the radio and the head lights and get out of the car and ask her for a dance it’s romantic to be in the arms of the person you love, while beneath the stars.

Another problem I have heard about from a lot of females is guys don’t buy them anything for their anniversary because they said they didn’t have the money to or what they want to get was to expensive right now. First of all females don’t care about how much something cost what we care about is the fact of how much thought you put into it and if it comes from the heart. Make a card and put your feelings down in it or write what you would like to do to her in it. Write a coupon book with things you would do like “I will give you a thousand kisses but not two can be in the same spot”. Light some candles if you have them if not turn a lamp on and throw a thin cover over it and turn on some slow music and take her into your arms. That all it takes

Now when it comes to the sexual part females like be shown how much she turns you on. First of all the one thing I have heard that a lot of females have complained about is you guys always want a Mouth Action but don’t go down on her half as much as she does you. Or that you guys don’t take your time on feeling her or rubbing her. Guys listen up females are as just as sensitive as you are in that area or maybe more we always hear it makes my tongue tired or it hurt or my tongue is numb well guys here is the truth giving you head is not easy why not get a pickle or cucumber and try it and see what I mean. Our mouths get tired and numb and sore but we still go on because we want to please you. Also take time to enjoy your partner’s body take time to find the sensitive areas find out what she likes and don’t like find out what makes her moan or what makes her scream and the way to do that is to explore and take your time doing it. And I guarantee you your partner will thank you deeply later.

Another thing you guys may not know or understand is females have low self esteems most of the time they need to be told how you feel they need to know you desire them and that you think they are pretty or beautiful. They love to be complimented like for examples your lips are like a fine wine, your hair shines like the morning sun, and your eyes are like the stars at night things like that.

I think there are only a few guys out there who truly know what a woman wants out of you. Why is it so hard for you to do simple things like calling your girl on your lunch break or writing a sweet note and sticking it somewhere you know she will find it how hard is it to pick up a rose on the way from home from work? Well I think I will end this now it will be continued later please leave feedback to let me know what you’re thought are and guys if you have a problem with this leave feedback about it and let me know why this stuff is so hard for you.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Czarskit(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2009
@ Tranngirl

I beg to differ. . . Ur post is more like 'the way itz supposed to be' rather than the way it is.
Girls are ONLY interested in a dude cashability and nothing else! A few do appreciate compliments and attention, but MONEY is # 1!
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Tranngirls(f): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2009
if you follow a girl with money she will do the same, of course there are
girls that r interested in ur money alone, as a guy u should know those
type of girls n stay away. But a normal girl ( which is hard to define) will
want attention sometimes it costs money (time is money)
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Namson(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2009
lo , I think that is your bussiness
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by frank317: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2009
CONTROL, men want control, unfortunately the desire for control is like the need for power - one can never have enuf it
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Druss(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2009
One way I piss off my girlfriend when shopping is to tell her -

Baby I am not gonna choose for you - You go right ahead and make your decision - Dont ask for input from me - It is your choice - I will support it 100%.

Then I walk away - SEE vexation!! Girl gets so damn confused!![quote][/quote]
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by garfields(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2009
@Tranngirl:
hi,I am new here and i think i like your frankness.  was running thru ur contributins on several issues you are good.However concerning this issues of treating your gal i think you need to do more cos what females wants most times confuses guys. i have also discovered that you females are unpredictable when it comes to dicision making,romance and etc. just pour out more dat all i ask for .thanks and hav a nice day.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Tranngirls(f): 12:19pm On May 03, 2009
GARFIELD
WELL MY FRANKNESS MAKES ME HATED BY ALOT OF PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND SO LET US JUST SAY THERE ARE FEW GIRLS LIKE ME OUT THERE AND FOR YOU QUESTION IT IS HARD TO ANSWER. WE LIKE YOU NOT TO KNOW WANT THE WANT BY NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT THEMSELVES UNDERSTAND(I AM A WOMAN SO BEAR WITH ME). IF I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT THAT YOU CANT KNOW SIMPLE. YOU MEN KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU GO FOR IT SO WE ALSO KNOW WANT YOU WANT SO WE WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU UNTIL YOU PROVE YOURSELF THAT IS WHERE ROMANCE COMES IN. IF YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW, JUST PET HER THAT IS ALL I CAN TELL YOU NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS TO YOU JUST PET HER. SHE WILL DO ALOT OF THINGS LIKE SHOUT ON YOU BE ANGRY FOR NO REASON AND A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS, JUST SAY "I LOVE YOU' UNTIL SHE CALMS DOWN. YOU DONT NEED TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN JUST KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM.

I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by biina: 12:39pm On May 03, 2009
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Pataki: 1:15pm On May 03, 2009
Sometimes I do not know what a woman wants. As sometimes too, a woman does not know what I want. We are all complex beings.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 03, 2009
biina:

[flash=485,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef5-PX5knRY&hl[/flash]

Wow the most respctful video I have ever seen. I guess we are proud of being bitches!
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by whitelexi(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2009
biina:

[flash=485,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef5-PX5knRY&hl[/flash]

That song used to be my anthem years back grin grin grin

Cos if u take out the bad language and cursing, DMX actually made a lot of sense in that song!

That was when i was a hardcore playa sha
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by ibrokay(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2009
@tranngirl i love ur opinion,most nigeria guys dont really know what women want or need.I always find it difficult to trust my girl despite all sha has done to convince me.She always try to please me and surprise me but most times i find it difficult to appreciate or say thank u for little things she does due tomy ego and pride and cos i want her to know im in charge.I think what a woman need from us is Care,love and affection,just for her to know that u will be there for her always,and make sure u call her and surprise her with some little gifts not neccessarily expensive).Thanks Trann
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jalether(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2009
The absolute best answer here is , "women are confused mammals"

trying to find out what they want is like banging your head on the wall

n thats y i dont give a **** what they want, i just do me, n if she is down

with my flow cool, n if not God bless her, i'm not gonna change who i am for nobody,

the same woman that will tell you, " i want me a good, nice, caring, sensitive guy and will end up dating a total opposite of what she

claims i.e (a bad boy, thug
)
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by origina9ja(f): 9:58am On May 05, 2009
pele ooo
KMT
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by garfields(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2009
IN A NUTSHELL GIVE HER ALL SHE WANT AND YOU GET THE SURPRISES OF YOUR LIFE .IS THAT?
SHE START UNFOLDING ALL THE SECRETS SHE`S BEEN HIDING ABI?I DONT AGREE WITH THAT!
GUYS ARE MOSTLY THE EXPLORERS WHY THE GALS JUST FORM AS IF THEY DONT KNOW NOTHING OR IF THEY WANT TO PRETEND THEY`VE JUST BEEN THOUGHT , WELL SORRY GALS YOU ARE LOW SPIRITED PEOPLE
EXCEPT FOR SELECTED FEW LIKE TRANN. WHO HAS LONG BEEN OUT OF THEIR SHELLS.
COME ON AND GET SERIOUS GALZ TIME IS BEING WASTED.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by AmAlone: 12:32pm On May 17, 2009
@TOPIC: What Do Women Really Want?

Even Albert Einstein Cannot Answer That Question.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by ebila(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2009
@Tranngirls,
U did a very good job on dat and i truly hope u have a guy who will appreciate u cos wot u need ain't wot guys cannot afford,unlike those that consider a posh ride,lots of cash and fancy places as wot they want.

As for wot women want,the answer differs from woman to woman.Some like u very romantic,some don't.Some like poems,some don't.Some like outings,some don't.Some like gifts,some don't.Some like u to go down on them,some don't.But the basic thing every woman want are ATTENTION(whenever they need u,just be there),LOTS OF CARE(do things for them not cos they are sick but cos they are jewels),SHOW OF AFFECTION(look into her eyes),LOTS OF AFFIRMATION(tell her "i love u" alot).These are not all,so just take your time to study your woman,study her very closely cos they are very complex! I'm outta 'ere.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by GeeCee(m): 2:35am On Mar 17, 2010
Wat women really want? Dat's a billion dollar question. I doubt if dey demselves even know wat dey really want. It keep changing from situation 2 situation, time 2 time and woman 2 woman.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by 2blunt: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2010
i tire for our women
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 01, 2019
tushbobo:
Girls want a guy who s

tall,dark n handsome
rich
sexy
cool
confident
intelligent
faithful n undertstanding
focused

The list is endless.Thats why they always seem to be confused
Ha-ha-ha! The list is long but you forget all these qualities are not coming in 1 guy, 8 qualities you mention, it's 8 different guys, LOL!
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by jorion(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Shit, what women want my foot. Why would any man put in the effort to understand creatures that can't even understand themselves. Guys, go out there and conquer the world, that's the only kind of message women understand

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
jorion:
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Shit, what women want my foot. [b]Why would any man put in the effort to understand creatures that can't even understand themselve[/b]s. Guys, go out there and conquer the world, that's the only kind of message women understand
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You are so right! The real man needs to guide the woman, if he doesn't, she gets lost, even the educated women are not mentally stable, living confused. That's why the Man needs to know God and be very strong physically and mentally for to build a good family. Unfortunately not all men know how to guide a woman.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Angela777:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You are so right! The real man needs to guide the woman, if he doesn't, she gets lost, even the educated women are not mentally stable, living confused. That's why the Man needs to know God and be very strong physically and mentally for to build a good family. Unfortunately not all men know how to guide a woman.

abeg teach me how to guide a woman oi
... m serious
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dee9977:

abeg teach me how to guide a woman oi
... m serious
You need to have a strong bossy character, to have good moral values and to be a God man, to build your image the way people around you, respect you, to have confidence in yourself and believe in being an example to other people, your correct way for living and tell your woman to follow your advice, not orders but advice as you as a man have more experience in life. And also sometimes ask an advice from your woman showing her you appreciate her help not only at home and house work but also in how she sees the life around both of you, yet the main decisions about how to do it, should be yours.

If she is intelligent, she will love you more and follow you being your best friend and lover. If she is stupid, and she argues all the time, you don't need her, she could damage your life and career.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 02, 2019
Angela777:

You need to have a strong bossy character, to have good moral values and to be a God man, to build your image the way people around you, respect you, to have confidence in yourself and believe in being an example to other people, your correct way for living and tell your woman to follow your advice, not orders but advice as you as a man have more experience in life. And also sometimes ask an advice from your woman showing her you appreciate her help not only at home and house work but also in how she sees the life around both of you, yet the main decisions about how to do it, should be yours.

If she is intelligent, she will love you more and follow you being your best friend and lover. If she is stupid, and she argues all the time, you don't need her, she could damage your life and career.

thanks 1000 times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! / Translate This Yoruba Words To English / My Boyfriend Is Always Hitting Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.