Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

What Do Women Really Want? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want? (8596 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by IncaGold(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2008
Still dont know what women are doing on planet earth? I suggest they tie them up and sen em away to Venus!

Confused lot of people, women are very confused.
they want romance, attention, love, care, affection and MONEY. After working yourself to death when will you have time to satisfy those needs?
Women are very selfish and only think about HOW they feel and not a care about their partners' emotion. Everything has to be about them
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by sistawoman: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2008
After reading thru 3 pages of comments made yesterday by the men I really feel sorry that most of these men have experienced the love of a real WOMAN.

Love and romance dont have to go hand in hand, just my thought, but it is nice to have love and romance. And some women, like myself, require romance in our realionships. If your woman is confused and not sure what she wants from day to day or moment to moment then you need to stop calling her a woman and call her what she is a GIRL. Because with maturity comes clear thought and the ability to reason and understand and distinguish the difference between what you want and what you need.

Additionally by dating, a woman and man for that matter, learn just what they will accept, need and want in a mate. It is really only thru trial and error that one finds out what makes them happy in a lifelong mate. This is why most young marriages fail. What you think you want at 17 is not what you grow to need at 25.

Any relationship is a give and take and as long as the eb and flow of a relationship is one that is even, not one sided then the marriage/relationship will work. I love my husband with my whole heart and would give my very life for his and I know he would do the same. After 33 years on this planet I knew exactly what i wanted in my life mate and he is exactly that for me. He is a MAN and as long as that never changes I will continue to be a WOMAN for him.

Romance does not have to cost a man a thing. You know that touch in the small of my back as i stand at the stove cooking dinner, rubbing my feet after a long day at work, leaving work early because you hear me crying on the phone after a huge fight with my cousin, sending me SMS in the middle of the day, packing a picnic lunch and surprising me at work. These are just some of the romantic things my husband has done for me and I in turn have done several romantic things for him. It is these things that cost nothing but a little bit of time that I will remember forever, it is these memories that I will pass on to our grandchildren.

Let me stop here as my eyes are filling with tears thinking of how much i love my KING.

I hope that one day you too will get to know what true love, love from your soul feels like. To feel your soul connect with another is so amassing something that just cant be described in words only felt in your soul.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by francessby(f): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2008
Love and attention
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by plawson(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2008
a friend just told me that women means
WOE onto MEN. is that TRUE?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by ibobabe(f): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2008
Attention,Affection,TLC, d list is endless
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2008
His attention, duh undecided
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by A40(m): 1:39am On Jul 20, 2008
Ladies are you sure that is all you need? That mus thave been the question right from the creation of Eve and we are still searching for answers till this day
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 20, 2008
Even if men know what they need, many do not have the sense to go after it
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by HCH3COO: 2:11am On Jul 20, 2008
And when they do go after it, they end up with deceitful women.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 20, 2008
And when they do go after it, they end up with deceitful women.
Is that the reason why some men draw back?
Because they're afraid of being played?
So you'll rather stay single than to risk finding the woman for you?
Mehn, those men have no backbone.

And most times, before she don play you finish, she can be detected. Her deceitfulnesses can be detected, but you know as they say, love is blind. Some people just don't want to admit that they're being played. They keep in the relationship, keeps smiling like dummy.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by HCH3COO: 2:19am On Jul 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Is that the reason why some men draw back?
Because they're afraid of being played?
So you'll rather stay single than to risk finding the woman for you?
Mehn, those men have no backbone.
Exactly! That's the reason they choose to become players and pimps. Wayward dogs with pussy on their minds. Man, I pity those women.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by HCH3COO: 2:21am On Jul 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

And most times, before she don play you finish, she can be detected. Her deceitfulnesses can be detected, but you know as they say, love is blind. Some people just don't want to admit that they're being played. They keep in the relationship, keeps smiling like dummy.
This is why I'm happy to be a quick detector. As soon as I realize her true intention I whip out my retardant and hose the ho.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 20, 2008
Exactly! That's the reason they choose to become players and pimps. Wayward dogs with pussy on their minds. Man, I pity those women.
Fell sorry for the ladies, don't.
Most of the men end up paying child support, end up getting played
or probably end up with the wrong women.
And we still wonder why some divorces occur
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by HCH3COO: 2:25am On Jul 20, 2008
whatever undecided
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 20, 2008
whatever undecided
no be only w/e
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by HCH3COO: 2:34am On Jul 20, 2008
most of the women end up with labels like baby mamas, video hos, trailor trash, and sluts. who ends up marrying them? dead-beat broke a$$ n***s. Especially after several abortions. If she's pretty enough she gets to become a video vixen or a model, and she still gets taxed backstage by these "players" who are now her boss.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by HCH3COO: 2:34am On Jul 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

no be only w/e
you should know a couple of things about deceit. you just finished pulling my legs. angry
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 20, 2008
you should know a couple of things about deceit. you just finished pulling my legs. Angry
huh?

Flirtation: Attention WITHOUT intention. grin

And I never pulled your yam legs tongue
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by HCH3COO: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

huh?

Flirtation: Attention WITHOUT intention. grin

And I never pulled your yam legs tongue
me? a coquet . .
no further comment your honor.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 20, 2008
most of the women end up with labels like baby mamas, video hos, trailor trash, and sluts. who ends up marrying them? dead-beat broke a$$ n***s. Especially after several abortions. If she's pretty enough she gets to become a video vixen or a model, and she still gets taxed backstage by these "players" who are now her boss.
They're both playing each oTher.
Gettng n Giving HIV
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by chika98: 2:48am On Jul 20, 2008
How did the likes of Vida Guerra get into the mix?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by demo47: 4:23am On Jul 20, 2008
The basic and primal needs for women is:

Attention and Appreciation!
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by djikb(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2008
do d exact opposite of wat a woman tells u and u ave got her hooked. its that simple
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by bridget007(f): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2008
shocked shocked shocked@ maasim lmao!!
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by daslick007(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2008
what do gurls want? hmm that question, well like i said earlier, they need affection, but there's one thing i realised about most ladies, they dont like the very very good guy, i mean perfectly good, the guy who does everything and no single quarrel comes up, they need a good/bad guy, what d heck, the fact is that they need us, MEN
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by HCH3COO: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2008
djikb:

do d exact opposite of what a woman tells u and u ave got her hooked. its that simple

sometimes.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by rampant(f): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2008
@topic

MONEY

others come after it cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2008
We want the whole world in our hands
And we've got the whole world in our hands!

grin grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by rampant(f): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2008
michelin89:

And we've got the whole world in our hands!

grin grin grin

that is y i mentioned money naaaa,wt money u go fit get so many things,including power ,so we want to work out our own wealth abeg grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by JasmineSie(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2008
i think wat gals really need from guys is attention(d koko) wink,there are also many other things they want like u spending on them,complimenting them,showing them off to ur friends and family,calling them n txtn them,looking good enough for her to show u off to her friends,take her out,be romantic,apprec8 whateva she does for u,taking her with u to events or just fo fun,listen to her,respect her opinions,take her side against others,encourage her,n so on and so forth.it basically all boils down to paying attention to her.

@michelin89
we do want the whole world in our hands and since we can have it, wink,y not grin tongue
@gamine
me i dont want them dead o,u sef han han haba;take it easy on men now.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Gamine(f): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2008
Hehehehehe

Jasmine you sef, you know wetin i want na grin grin

and next time pls reduce ur pic size like i taught u, eh! undecided
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Caliente(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
[size=13pt]Well it's pretty obvious that what the gals want is also what they can give the guys BUT do they do that? undecided undecided[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; Breaking News !!! Kinginvahala Disqualified!!!!! / Translate This Yoruba Words To English / My Boyfriend Is Always Hitting Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.