Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609278 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Jesunro: yeeeeeaaayyyy! Chrigo thanks for the call.
...grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Siga: ...No worry... na the bone wey we tie for dog neck ...the Dog must not eat the bone and the bone must not go missing... u are safe...
....hmmm!!!...still not convinced grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
i am going for undergraduate programme,i will be glad to see there.
Champion2013:

Just pay as requested and go to the embassy to submit the tuition fee confirmation letter that would be sent to you via email by the school.You will get ur TRV. All the best.Are u going for MBA? Cos am thinking of going to dat Skul after my pgd program for MBA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lilryder(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
an agent jst dropped by my house to see my dad to my surprise i was asked that were i would like to study and i said canada then my mother jst looked at me and said Godfrey why can u ever make a the rite choice ur mates are going to places like the us,and uk what is canada that makes u want to go study there and i thean asked myself whats is really good abt canadas educational system
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
lil_ryder: an agent jst dropped by my house to see my dad to my surprise i was asked that were i would like to study and i said canada then my mother jst looked at me and said Godfrey why can u ever make a the rite choice ur mates are going to places like the us,and uk what is canada that makes u want to go study there and i thean asked myself whats is really good abt canadas educational system
...Absolutely Nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
lil_ryder: an agent jst dropped by my house to see my dad to my surprise i was asked that were i would like to study and i said canada then my mother jst looked at me and said Godfrey why can u ever make a the rite choice ur mates are going to places like the us,and uk what is canada that makes u want to go study there and i thean asked myself whats is really good abt canadas educational system

Your mum must be kidding my mum.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
ok sir
rilly2000:
Noo.. Its not a silly question...
My school gave me an information form to fill to..., but my schhol own is to fill the information form and send it to the student account office via email or fax...
And about that question, I think its the bank that knows how they will make the transfer... I guess aLl you need to do is to show them the payment details your school gave you..., so... They should know if its a form A transfer or anything.
So.. You are on the right path bro....
May almighty God make everything easy for you!

Hope this helps

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
LOL
Amefrica:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Amefrica:

....Lwkmd grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
congrats ... grin
tkay11: I will like to thank every single member of this forum.... U guys ROCK !!! U guys kept my Bp low as you all know this Canadian Visa Ish is not a small Ish at all.... But cos of u guys, I was able to pull through to the end....

Prayers do work .... so, never stop praying even after ur Medicals... Will keep everyone in my prayers...

Applied : July 30 (Paper Route)
Medical Request: Oct 23
Medical Done: Oct 29
Tuition Receipt Submitted : Nov 15
TRV : Nov 21
Collected from Agent :Nov 28

Special Thanks to God.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Onye oma:

Yes ooo...they requested for the tuition fees receipt which I've already paid and included in my apllication in july...though I printed it again and submitted...

I also took care of of my boarding requirement...

God'll surely perfect the rest...
Bro,where you called on phone to pay your fees or it was in the envelope issued to you by VFS for medical.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
.....Mehn!! Seriously are u kidding?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Bro,watin u dey tlk self.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by linus27(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don laugh shit for body @absolutely nothing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i still dey laugh help me ....Canadian education is almost 5 million naira plus investment and someone is still asking what is good about there education mouth sealed lipsrsealed
Siga: ...Absolutely Nothing...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ambeyh: Bro,where you called on phone to pay your fees or it was in the envelope issued to you by VFS for medical.

Twas in the envelope issued to me by VFS for medicals...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
tkay11: To God be all the glory I got my visa from my agents today......I don port ooooo
I pray for evrybody stil hoping for trv or medicals...God will show up on ur behalf
. Thank GOD oooo..... Congrats bro....dis is d kinda info we wanna hear... Who is ur agent Where and wen did u do ur medicals... Abeg update d house ... GOD bless YOU
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2013

@ all Pls, let's not be sarcastic. I believe he doesn't know dats y he's asking.

My dear, I will tell u a bit.
canadian educational system is well rounded in terms of theory and even practicality. They have good research system. Hands on practical experienced tutors/ lecturers/ professors etc.
Its as good as in d US and UK and some few other countries.
But beyond d scope of its education, u av quite a lot to gain frm dis country unlike other countries. Canadian educational system offers dis oppourtunities on a platter of Gold.( D link to gaining other oppourtunitities)
Canada has a growing/booming economy and dis will bring abt job oppourtunities upon completion of ur programme. Unlike d uk and us.
Canada is Known for its multicultural diversity, little or no issue of racism,
Ability to integrate easily and faster into d system.
Infact, dey av d most flexible immigration policies,
Starting frm giving its students d permanent residency after few yrs of study and later citizenship.
Its has good health care systems,(one of d best in d world)
Security of human lives and properties, d government are concerned aBt its citizen's well being.
constant power supply, good roads and d likes(dats y u pay taxes)
My dear, its a lot u've got to gain frm d system.
Read up abt canada and other countries, compare and contrast and then u can knw for urself.
U can also enlighten ur mum on d reasons y u choose canada.
Take care. Choose wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
miss bon: LOL

grin grin

ChriGo: ....Lwkmd grin....

grin Hehehe..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
britiko:

@ all Pls, let's not be sarcastic. I believe he doesn't know dats y he's asking.

My dear, I will tell u a bit.
canadian educational system is well rounded in terms of theory and even practicality. They have good research system. Hands on practical experienced tutors/ lecturers/ professors etc.
Its as good as in d US and UK and some few other countries.
But beyond d scope of its education, u av quite a lot to gain frm dis country unlike other countries. Canadian educational system offers dis oppourtunities on a platter of Gold.( D link to gaining other oppourtunitities)
Canada has a growing/booming economy and dis will bring abt job oppourtunities upon completion of ur programme. Unlike d uk and us.
Canada is Known for its multicultural diversity, little or no issue of racism,
Ability to integrate easily and faster into d system.
Infact, dey av d most flexible immigration policies,
Starting frm giving its students d permanent residency after few yrs of study and later citizenship.
Its has good health care systems,(one of d best in d world)
Security of human lives and properties, d government are concerned aBt its citizen's well being.
constant power supply, good roads and d likes(dats y u pay taxes)
My dear, its a lot u've got to gain frm d system.
Read up abt canada and other countries, compare and contrast and then u can knw for urself.
U can also enlighten ur mum on d reasons y u choose canada.
Take care. Choose wisely.
...Nice britiko....Wait for the next Lazy asss question grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
tkay11: I will like to thank every single member of this forum.... U guys ROCK !!! U guys kept my Bp low as you all know this Canadian Visa Ish is not a small Ish at all.... But cos of u guys, I was able to pull through to the end....

Prayers do work .... so, never stop praying even after ur Medicals... Will keep everyone in my prayers...

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2013

congratulations! i tap oh, make them give me my trv. I must resume january in canada by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Onye oma:

Twas in the envelope issued to me by VFS for medicals...
GOD will see us through,we shall celebrate soongrin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2013

Congrats! !!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Akanmu2013: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
@ all, so everybody can forgeted me like this. Anyway I will coming back very soonest thank to you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Akanmu2013: @ all, so everybody can forgeted me like this. Anyway I will coming back very soonest thank to you all.
…Akanmu kanmu… how dare we forgetter u ke… anybody digint forgetter u atoll oo…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zico70: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
shocked

Siga: …Akanmu kanmu… how dare we forgetter u ke… anybody digint forgetter u atoll oo…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
zico70: shocked

…Whatz so shocking that u are eye popping? undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Akanmu2013: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Siga: …Akanmu kanmu… how dare we forgetter u ke… anybody digint forgetter u atoll oo…
thank you sir. I know you will always remember me. I want to application again for fall semester 2014 and this time Sir you will help me very well to get visa o. Thank you sir God will blessing you well well for the good jobs you do here. Akanmu one
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Siga: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Akanmu2013: thank you sir. I know you will always remember me. I want to application again for fall semester 2014 and this time Sir you will help me very well to get visa o. Thank you sir God will blessing you well well for the good jobs you do here. Akanmu one
… No wahala…. God is Able…
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2013

Mi yam not thr o. Lolx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2013
tkay11: To God be all the glory I got my visa from my agents today......I don port ooooo
I pray for evrybody stil hoping for trv or medicals...God will show up on ur behalf

CONGRAT to u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Oscorpy(m): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2013
@Tkay11: congrats.

biko @Chrigomisbon grin @Siga_Cruise, @KayConsult infact @ et all:

can internship/practicum for a course serve as an evidence to work off-camp? my hr course practicm is 300 hrs and wen doing my practical online application by completing the questionnaire, i was asked if i have interest/want to work off-camp? and becos of this practicum i said yes. i was asked for evidence. so i want to know if it can serve the purpose when am ready to apply proper!

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.