Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609209 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Jigga01: Where are the experts in the house chrigo et all, my application have just been delayed. Want to refine via online but my agents is trying to discourage me that there is always problem with the application payments? However can I still refine online cause start date is January 6 or I wait till May (spring) resumption. Comments pls..
...Sorry abt the denial...dia is absolutely nothing wrong with the application payment...as long as u're able use either zenith or First bank master card then u got no problem....if its ur wish to refire via online then take this link to guide u through the application process www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

All the best...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jigga01: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
ChriGo: ...Sorry abt the denial...dia is absolutely nothing wrong with the application payment...as long as u're able use either zenith or First bank master card then u got no problem....if its ur wish to refire via online then take this link to guide u through the application process www.nairaland.com/1475467/travelling-canada-part-5/72

All the best...

Thanks really appreciate could you pls send your email addy so I can contact you for further question before you comot go canny!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
Jigga01:

Thanks really appreciate could you pls send your email addy so I can contact you for further question before you comot go canny!
....Nna bros u dey send me comot ni?....Oya i no dey go canny again na iraq i wan go ....Responding to emails dis days has been so hard...i get 152 emails per day...lol....biko ask ya question here, if i no fit answer Miss bon will grin.....Gurus yapa for house bro....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
ChriGo: ....Nna bros u dey send me comot ni?....Oya i no dey go canny again na iraq i wan go ....Responding to emails dis days has been so hard...i get 152 emails per day...lol....biko ask ya question here, if i no fit answer Miss bon will grin.....Gurus yapa for house bro....

chrigo, Afghanistan go fit u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
ha! nicemax, i thought u were nice grin
nicemax:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
nicemax:

....grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
miss bon: ha! nicemax, i thought u were nice grin
Lol! Chrigo wanna relocate to Iraq that's why I suggested Afghanistan to him, which is better than Iraq.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
LOL! u is funny grin
nicemax:
Lol! Chrigo wanna relocate to Iraq that's why I suggested Afghanistan to him, which is better than Iraq.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
miss bon: LOL! u is funny grin

grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
nicemax:

Yes am back,

Awwww, what is happening here? Chrigo, I thought you were following to burmenda through syria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2013
shocked hmm, SCARY!
kclexa:

Yes am back,

Awwww, what is happening here? Chrigo, I thought you were following to burmenda through syria?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
kclexa:

Yes am back,

.....hahaha....see my guy sha....u wan take over my miss bon abi...u think say I no go know?.....if I catch miss bon with u ehn...I go shoot mysef before I shoot u...isn't dat justwise of me? grin........

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
ChriGo: .....hahaha....see my guy sha....u wan take over my miss bon abi...u think say I no go know?.....if I catch miss bon with u ehn...I go shoot mysef before I shoot u...isn't dat justwise of me? grin........
Yes....shoot ursef 4 leg, shoot am 4 head, Den I abscond wif Miss bon....isn't dat chrigromantic of me? grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
tonyrero:
Yes....shoot ursef 4 leg, shoot am 4 head, Den I abscond wif Miss bon....isn't dat chrigromantic of me? grin
....yaaaaay!!………laff wan finish me ooooo.....see my guy sha.....bad guy grin.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
ChriGo: .....hahaha....see my guy sha....u wan take over my miss bon abi...u think say I no go know?.....if I catch miss bon with u ehn...I go shoot mysef before I shoot u...isn't dat justwise of me? grin........

I go tell VO to make sure say you report for canny port of entry before they approve miss bon pali, so that me and her go travel together wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
kclexa:

I go tell VO to make sure say you report for canny port of entry before they approve miss bon pali, so that me and her go travel together wink
....see Solomon....grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
miss bon: shocked hmm, SCARY!

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin
kclexa:

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Beulah Hephziba: For those waiting for admissions, medicals &TRV;
Resolve not to allow doubt to enter your mind. Reject every thought of failure, doubt. Reject every dream, vision, prophecy that tells you that your prayers are not answered.

See yourself in the new position and keep confessing it. Do you know why? Cuz faithful is HE that has called you, who also will do it.

Ameeeeen...2weeks..trv..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by edunwanegbo: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2013
Just collected my TRV at Vfs today. I thank God.... I wish u guys goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2013
edunwanegbo: Just collected my TRV at Vfs today. I thank God.... I wish u guys goodluck

Congrats, which state are you heading to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ukabrother: 12:11am On Nov 30, 2013
edunwanegbo: Just collected my TRV at Vfs today. I thank God.... I wish u guys goodluck
Edu, congrats.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Huzzie: 2:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Congrats....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingRoosevelt: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2013

Congrats! !! More trv and medical news pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jigga01: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Hello house, please is the UCI number the same as the tracking number?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2013
.....we are getting there....congrats...u still get questions to answer bro...don't just wish good luck and run grin....pls give us the full gist on ur application.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Jigga01: Hello house, please is the UCI number the same as the tracking number?
.....they are not the same....tracking number is gotten from Vfs.....UCI is gottten from the embassy .....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by edunwanegbo: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2013
kclexa:

Congrats, which state are you heading to?

Lambton college Toronto campus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2013
edunwanegbo:

Lambton college Toronto campus
....Seems Lambton college get gud reputation with cdhc...i have noticed they rarely deny Lambton applicants....Hmmm!! kayefi Nla grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Abeg, who get blackberry charger? undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by buzritchy: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2013

CONGRAT bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jigga01: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2013
ChriGo: .....they are not the same....tracking number is gotten from Vfs.....UCI is gottten from the embassy .....

Thanks but my last paper route application was submitted at Vfs. How do I get the UCI number from the embassy for the online application.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.