Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609207 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by go4gold007(m): 7:21am On Nov 29, 2013
ChriGo: ...Nice britiko....Wait for the next Lazy asss question grin.....
. @all..Greeting to all member n d ogbonges.. Miss y'all.. I've been reading all d post recently but I've byn so busy to contribute cos dis period na company's bussiness peak period... Silicon can say more abt dis.. @ChriGo n the rest of ma oga. Is board fee same as accomodation fee or other schl charges aside tuition ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2013
go4gold007: . @all..Greeting to all member n d ogbonges.. Miss y'all.. I've been reading all d post recently but I've byn so busy to contribute cos dis period na company's bussiness peak period... Silicon can say more abt dis.. @ChriGo n the rest of ma oga. Is board fee same as accomodation fee or other schl charges aside tuition ?
Same as Accomodation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2013
Oscorpy: @Tkay11: congrats.

biko @Chrigomisbon grin @Siga_Cruise, @KayConsult infact @ et all:

can internship/practicum for a course serve as an evidence to work off-camp? my hr course practicm is 300 hrs and wen doing my practical online application by completing the questionnaire, i was asked if i have interest/want to work off-camp? and becos of this practicum i said yes. i was asked for evidence. so i want to know if it can serve the purpose when am ready to apply proper!

....LOL@chrigomisbon....You funi bros....Nothing spoil my brother...just scan the part on ur Acceptance letter wia it stated the internship/practicum....dats a proof...or better still u can browse tru the sch's website and check for that program information...print and scan that part wia it stated the internship/practicum....Both ways can serve as proof....scan and upload Lobatan grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2013
go4gold007: . @all..Greeting to all member n d ogbonges.. Miss y'all.. I've been reading all d post recently but I've byn so busy to contribute cos dis period na company's bussiness peak period... Silicon can say more abt dis.. @ChriGo n the rest of ma oga. Is board fee same as accomodation fee or other schl charges aside tuition ?
...Accomodation.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2013
Congrats to tkay11. I tap frm ur success! All the best in canny!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jacob512(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2013
chidinmaaa:

Thank God oooo. So visa never finish for embassy. Trv mood activated again !!! Skelewu
when did u submit chidinmaaa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by baronphemmy(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Hi pal can anybdy help me wit canada visa workin canada visa

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Hello peeps, I'm having issues with my yahoomail account. Its asking for my security question and eveN when I put it there, it still says its a wrong one. And my alternate email address has been changed by the owner. she no longer uses the email.......

How best can I resolve it. Because I've been using this particular email on my applications....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2013
ChriGo: ...Nice britiko....Wait for the next Lazy asss question grin.....

What's the meaning of Canada? Why do they have a border with the US? Hahahaha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
ferdimako:

What's the meaning of Canada? Why do they have a border with the US? Hahahaha
...Exactly my brother grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
onos9ice: Hello peeps, I'm having issues with my yahoomail account. Its asking for my security question and eveN when I put it there, it still says its a wrong one. And my alternate email address has been changed by the owner. she no longer uses the email.......

How best can I resolve it. Because I've been using this particular email on my applications....
.....Hmmm!!...did u sign in on an unknown system with different IP address?......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
onos9ice: Hello peeps, I'm having issues with my yahoomail account. Its asking for my security question and eveN when I put it there, it still says its a wrong one. And my alternate email address has been changed by the owner. she no longer uses the email.......

#busted#
The best thing is to integrate the mail to a device oo, BB or any oda device so u can receive yo mails directli, das wat am using till nw,
Any oda suggestion(s) house.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
kayconsult: The name is NIAGARA COLLEGE,and the course is Postgraduate(International Business Management). You cn browse abt the school and course,if you like it,let me know so I will be able to give you any advise you need.

Hey kconsult, iv been following your posts recently and noticed that you are at Naigara too! ( Are you there already or just heading out in Jan?) Im coming in for a january start in HRM Niagara on the lake campus but waiting for my medicals say by 3rd of dec cos i applied online. Please can you be of help as regards getting an accommodation off campus thats if everything works as planned. i mean if im called for medicals and thereabout my TRV. thanks .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jigga01: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Where are the experts in the house chrigo et all, my application have just been delayed. Want to refine via online but my agents is trying to discourage me that there is always problem with the application payments? However can I still refine online cause start date is January 6 or I wait till May (spring) resumption. Comments pls..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BeulahHephziba: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
For those waiting for admissions, medicals &TRV;
Resolve not to allow doubt to enter your mind. Reject every thought of failure, doubt. Reject every dream, vision, prophecy that tells you that your prayers are not answered.

See yourself in the new position and keep confessing it. Do you know why? Cuz faithful is HE that has called you, who also will do it.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
Beulah Hephziba: For those waiting for admissions, medicals &TRV;
Resolve not to allow doubt to enter your mind. Reject every thought of failure, doubt. Reject every dream, vision, prophecy that tells you that your prayers are not answered.

See yourself in the new position and keep confessing it. Do you know why? Cuz faithful is HE that has called you, who also will do it.
bro thanks for the advice...NA NEXT WEEK I GO CHOP MY TRV IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS...AMEN(SHALOM)grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
FISLAG:

Hey kconsult, iv been following your posts recently and noticed that you are at Naigara too! ( Are you there already or just heading out in Jan?) Im coming in for a january start in HRM Niagara on the lake campus but waiting for my medicals say by 3rd of dec cos i applied online. Please can you be of help as regards getting an accommodation off campus thats if everything works as planned. i mean if im called for medicals and thereabout my TRV. thanks .
Hey, was up FISLAG? I will be glad to assist you, Will be leaving last week of December by God's grace. Wish you God's favor throughout your application process. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Beulah Hephziba: For those waiting for admissions, medicals &TRV;

Amen o I cancel every tot of failure in my mind..By this tym next week I know I would have completed my medical,By the grace of God..Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ambeyh(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
marksum: Amen o I cancel every tot of failure in my mind..By this tym next week I know I would have completed my medical,By the grace of God..Amen
Bro,not just medical too,by next month we for done dey celebrate our TRV'S. . . . .AMEN GOD HAS DONE IT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
FISLAG: hi fislag,pls how do you go about your biometric,because am going to niagara college for international business management in May 2014 I intend submitting in 2weeks time.pls hw do I go with the biometrics

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Seunalasho: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
hi fislag,pls how do you go about your biometric,because am going to niagara college for international business management in May 2014 I intend submitting in 2weeks time.pls hw do I go with the biometrics
FISLAG:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by FISLAG: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
kayconsult: Hey, was up FISLAG? I will be glad to assist you, Will be leaving last week of December by God's grace. Wish you God's favor throughout your application process. cheers

Amen in Jesus name. thanks for assisting. please i can have your email so i can reach you directly, mine is anita_lincoln@yahoo.com thanks alot and God bless!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by marksum: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ambeyh: Bro,not just medical too,by next month we for done dey celebrate our TRV'S. . . . .AMEN GOD HAS DONE IT
Big Amen oo, We go all celebrate with our TRV this new month wey we dey enta in jesus name..Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by obichijiokeobi: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
I got medical instructions yestaday and to pay for full tuition fees and board. The Commission also called my sponsor(dad) to confirm sometins from him. I have already paid 75% of the tuition before submitting my documents. How do i pay the remaining 25% and board within the specific period without delay, so i cam submit d document before the stipulated time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
obichijiokeobi: I got medical instructions yestaday and to pay for full tuition fees and board. The Commission also called my sponsor(dad) to confirm sometins from him. I have already paid 75% of the tuition before submitting my documents. How do i pay the remaining 25% and board within the specific period without delay, so i cam submit d document before the stipulated time?

Congrats bro...

Pay the remaining 25% just exactly the same way paid the first 75%...
And for accommodation, contact your school accommodation office and let them know you wanna pay for your tuition as directed by the embassy...they'll direct you on the next step to take.
Alternatively, if you have friends already in ur prospective school, you can contact them to make an off-campus arrangement for you asap so you can submit the receipt together with the balance of ur tuition fees receipt @ d earliest possible time.

I wish you the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
obichijiokeobi: I got medical instructions yestaday and to pay for full tuition fees and board. The Commission also called my sponsor(dad) to confirm sometins from him. I have already paid 75% of the tuition before submitting my documents. How do i pay the remaining 25% and board within the specific period without delay, so i cam submit d document before the stipulated time?
Congrats, please is your program a one year program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by go4gold007(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
ChriGo: ...Accomodation.....
Thanks Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by go4gold007(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Same as Accomodation
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
New IDs..... This forum don go far ooooo.... am I missing something?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2013

Congratssss! Pls may you let the house know what CDHC called ur sponsor to confirm?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Sleek5(f): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
tkay11: To God be all the glory I got my visa from my agents today......I don port ooooo
I pray for evrybody stil hoping for trv or medicals...God will show up on ur behalf

AMEN....big congrats Tkay11, all the best in Canny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
Ambeyh: Bro,not just medical too,by next month we for done dey celebrate our TRV'S. . . . .AMEN GOD HAS DONE IT
. Amen oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.