Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Where To Download Novels - Literature/Writing Ads (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Where To Download Novels (42937 Views)

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
the number of times that i have been banned on this bloody thread by this begotten-from-goat-droppings of a spam bot is just so damn alarming
Re: Where To Download Novels by Richiy(f): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Bawss1: shocked shocked shocked

Why are people reading books on their mobile phones?! Un-be-freakin-lievable!! What are tablets, kindles and other ereaders for?

grin

Why shouldn't they read on their mobile? You buy tablets for anybody?
Re: Where To Download Novels by Richiy(f): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2014
IZUKWU: teach me, how to
What phone and compatible readers do you have?
Re: Where To Download Novels by veave(f): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please send me all the romance novels in the world. Thanks...
Veavekanmz@gmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Richiy:

My runaway friend wink cheesy
Re: Where To Download Novels by Richiy(f): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Valon4ego:

My runaway friend wink cheesy
I did not run away joh.
Re: Where To Download Novels by IZUKWU(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Richiy:
i use an android phone gionee p2s. I have ub reader and moon reader installed on the phone.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
IZUKWU: i use an android phone gionee p2s. I have ub reader and moon reader installed on the phone.

I posted a link but they banned me for it. But basically, suppose I want to download books by Terry Brooks, I will just Google epub Terry Brooks and if I see any torrent site they, I will enter the site and click on download torrent and that's it
Re: Where To Download Novels by IZUKWU(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Valon4ego:

I posted a link but they banned me for it. But basically, suppose I want to download books by Terry Brooks, I will just Google epub Terry Brooks and if I see any torrent site they, I will enter the site and click on download torrent and that's it
thanks . Can you sent the link to my email addy . Heprays@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Where To Download Novels by tolhan2000: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Pls I need romantic, fiction,sci-fi novels thanks. My email address is tolyms2000@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Where To Download Novels by joephemzyz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
please i have really been searching for half of a yellow sun, anyone who cn help me with the pdf file should pls holla
joecole0072000@yahoo.com
tnx guyz
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
joephemzyz:
please i have really been searching for half of a yellow sun, anyone who cn help me with the pdf file should pls holla
joecole0072000@yahoo.com
tnx guyz

the link follows...
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Valon4ego:

the link follows...

http://www.torrentz.to/Chimamanda-Ngozi-Adichie-(4-Fictions)-download-torrent-CCDCFC2A733175578D9097F10D017BD693702DB6.php
Re: Where To Download Novels by toykathy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
@whirlwind, pls can u help me wit some new yrk best sellers coll? Thz alot. toykathy@gmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by Diecolar: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hi ssultana, I wud like as many novels as possible, thanks. email: aksuccess@ymail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by elOnuh(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
@whirlwind7: pls if u dnt mind,i wl need som ebook(novel)frm u. Mostly romance and or sidney seldom novels. Tnx in anticipation. richieobviouz@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by nellyshasha(f): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
Am using a bold 2,what do I nid to download or hw can I download romance novels free of charge
Re: Where To Download Novels by kakakent: 5:12am On Nov 05, 2014
Pls brodas no vex there is this novels and series that's my all time favorite it is em MACK BOLAN (The executioner) STONY MAN too all by DON PENDELTON there is also ABLE TEAM by DIG STIVERS and PHOENIX FORCE they are all published by gold eagles books(any other gold eagles book is also welcomed by me) all Goldealges books are action packed I also like tom clancy and robert ludlum nd hot action packed fast paced war novels pls am using a blackberry so which of the reader apps do I download? my email is KENT001@ovi.com or EZEORAH12@ovi.com thanks brodas you people and this litrature section is really a blessing
Re: Where To Download Novels by Frankloon(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
If you wanna join an Awesome whatsapp group for lovers and reader of books, from the
fantasy, romance, thriller, religious ,..., to non-fiction genre. Hit me on 08134790003 08136326669 or drop your contact on this thread. We share books,
make recommendations , reviews , and share our opinions on works.

1 Like

Re: Where To Download Novels by jugomma(f): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
plzzzzz am so much in need of novels you can send it to jugomma@yahoo.com......thanks guys.(romance and thrillers)
Re: Where To Download Novels by chinedumo(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2014
Does any have americanah pdf. Send to onyenekwechinedu @yahoo.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by mamadsquare: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
@Whirlwind7 could you pls send me your collection of john grisham and Irving Wallace novels?
pls send to mamadsquare@yahoo.com
i would greatly appreciate it in pdf format
Thanks
Re: Where To Download Novels by hammariise(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls send anytype you has, i really needs. "jikamana38@yahoo.com" thanks and remain blessed
Re: Where To Download Novels by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2015
pasqal09:

I finally got to convert the books from epub to prc format. For the wheels of time, u didn't send the book 10 (crossroads of twilight).

Anybody who wants the fifth book of the game of thrones series should let me knw.

Helo! Please I want the link t download the books of game of thrones
Re: Where To Download Novels by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2015
chistar01:
thanks bro. BTW, who needs Games of thrones book 1-5 and Harry potter book 1-7?..

I need!
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
1. Bookzz. org or booksee. org

2. Go to forum.ucweb .com > Communication Center > Mobile Resources > Ebooks.
Re: Where To Download Novels by hammariise(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Can someone pls help me with the link to download free audiobooks of Sidney Sheldon and Nora Roberts or any other fictions novels.
Thanks all
Re: Where To Download Novels by whitecloth: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
anyone with lewis pardue book:- daughter of god ?
Re: Where To Download Novels by OmorrRh: 1:05am On Jul 12, 2016
@whirlwind7 plz I wld b realy glad if u send me sidney sheldon, james hadley chase and Cyprian Ekwensi books. My email add is folakemiolafare123@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.