Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Where To Download Novels - Literature/Writing Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Where To Download Novels (42871 Views)

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Download Novels by yhettyy(f): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
Plz send ♍ε̲̣̣̣ some too, i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ pdf format. ♏γ̲̣̣̥ email prettyyetty2006@yahoo.com Thanks i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance
Re: Where To Download Novels by Savourymee: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
[quote author=whirlwind7]
pls send me pdf format books by sandra brown, nora roberts, lisa kleypas, sue grafton and inferno by dan brown. Thanks. Email: blessedme1209@gmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by ofilispeaks(m): 5:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Try https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.okadabooks for free african books. over 7800 books. Enjoy. Thank me later...
Re: Where To Download Novels by Ariyke: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
whirlwind7:

The only comment you made on this thread was to type a dot! I'm supposed to translate that as a request to me?

I had to modify my post when I saw u attend to others after me dunno why anyway no hard feeling will appreciate if u send it sha
Re: Where To Download Novels by Mudarris: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
chistar01: thanks bro. BTW, who needs Games of thrones book 1-5 and Harry potter book 1-7?..
I'm interested,pls. email: diamondgift01@gmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by Vivauche(f): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hey Guys!! Pls I do need books too.. I use an iPhone and I love books by Nora Roberts, Daniel steel.. Thnkkks
Re: Where To Download Novels by capua(f): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please i need books in pdf format.african literature,biographies,jon grisham novels,game of thrones,americana and half of a yellow sun by chinamanda adichie,histories.email is oyepejuoyeyemi@yahoo.com.thanks in anticipation
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
you guys should just bloody Google the books and download it yourselves

1 Like

Re: Where To Download Novels by XclusivePIE2: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
chistar01: sent game of thrones. The harry potter is in ebup so I didn't bother sending it.
hi broh, pls send to my e mail address (vincentpeter12@yahoo.com)
Re: Where To Download Novels by PedroJP(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Happy day
Re: Where To Download Novels by jerikoyan(m): 4:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: Where To Download Novels by kenchukscole(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
chistar01: thanks bro. BTW, who needs Games of thrones book 1-5 and Harry potter book 1-7?..

Am interested..... Ds s my mail..kencole4kc@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Where To Download Novels by Mikehell(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pls help me with any of michael. Gritchen, john Grisham or James patterson book! I'm a BB user and I don't knw the suitable format for my BB.... If u can help with the link as well I will appreciate dt as well!... My mail is ademilez@gmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by Richiy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
I am so happy i found this thread. I need recommendations badly. Av run out of GOOD books to read. I read everything except horror, but i prefer suspence, mystery, action, adventure, historical fiction and aha!, sci-fi. Pretty pretty please, recommend only the best.
P.s>>who has read Higher Institute of Villianous Education?
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
Richiy: I am so happy i found this thread. I need recommendations badly. Av run out of GOOD books to read. I read everything except horror, but i prefer suspence, mystery, action, adventure, historical fiction and aha!, sci-fi. Pretty pretty please, recommend only the best.
P.s>>who has read Higher Institute of Villianous Education?
I just downloaded the novels that you talked about. hope it's interesting O!

As for recommending novels, am not sure on whether you will have the time and patience to the kind of novels that I read. The wheel of time series, for instance have fourteen bulky books!

However, I think you will like Richard Mead books (vampire academy, bloodlines,etc)
Expecting to hear from you
Re: Where To Download Novels by Mikehell(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pls I need help Asap! All the Ebooks I downloaded on my BB keeps telling me "File can't be display"... Do I need any Ebook reader software or what?!
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mikehell: Pls I need help Asap! All the Ebooks I downloaded on my BB keeps telling me "File can't be display"... Do I need any Ebook reader software or what?!
in what format were the ebooks?
Re: Where To Download Novels by Richiy(f): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
Valon4ego: I just downloaded the novels that you talked about. hope it's interesting O!

As for recommending novels, am not sure on whether you will have the time and patience to the kind of novels that I read. The wheel of time series, for instance have fourteen bulky books!

However, I think you will like Richard Mead books (vampire academy, bloodlines,etc)
Expecting to hear from you
Trust me, I do have time on my hands. As long as the book is interesting, am with it till the end. Av done vigils wt books, like i may do this nyt.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Mikehell(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Valon4ego: in what format were the ebooks?
Epub exe format.... And funny enough I have Epub ebook reader on my BB bt d file won't jez open!
Re: Where To Download Novels by Richiy(f): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mikehell:
Epub exe format.... And funny enough I have Epub ebook reader on my BB bt d file won't jez open!
the epub reader on blackberry is a mess. I had to get a java fone nd download anoda epub reader that cn read files the bb reader cnt. Blackbery doesnt hv a decent pdf reader too.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Richiy:
Trust me, I do have time on my hands. As long as the book is interesting, am with it till the end. Av done vigils wt books, like i may do this nyt.
wow, would really have loved a kinda reading competition with you, but that's not quite possible.

I will recommend wheel of time series by Robert Jordan and the sword of truth series (legend of the seeker) by Terry Brooks for now
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Mikehell:
check those books again. it should be just epub and not epub ext.
I don't know whether there's a working epub reader for blackberry sha. What's the name of the one you are using?
Re: Where To Download Novels by Richiy(f): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Valon4ego: wow, would really have loved a kinda reading competition with you, but that's not quite possible.

I will recommend wheel of time series by Robert Jordan and the sword of truth series (legend of the seeker) by Terry Brooks for now
bring it on anytime yu want. So, what website shud i download the book from?. I normally use wapfever and obooko.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
Richiy:
bring it on anytime yu want. So, what website shud i download the book from?. I normally use wapfever and obooko.
check your mail
Re: Where To Download Novels by Mikehell(m): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Valon4ego: check those books again. it should be just epub and not epub ext.
I don't know whether there's a working epub reader for blackberry sha. What's the name of the one you are using?
The name is Epub Reader nd I have anoda called BOOKLY which is said to sAve ebooks as PDF on BB but none seems to be working! I downloaded the ebooks frm thepirateblog.org
Re: Where To Download Novels by Richiy(f): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
Valon4ego: check your mail
now, its ur turn to check ur mail.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Richiy:
now, its ur turn to check ur mail.
replied
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Mikehell:
The name is Epub Reader nd I have anoda called BOOKLY which is said to sAve ebooks as PDF on BB but none seems to be working! I downloaded the ebooks frm thepirateblog.org
it wasn't the books that you downloaded. you must have torrent downloader to download from any torrent site. Just try getting the book from any other site and see what happens
Re: Where To Download Novels by Richiy(f): 12:30am On Nov 20, 2013
Valon4ego: replied
i feel like my face wud explode. Leme drown in the calmness of sleep. Tomorow.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
Richiy:
i feel like my face wud explode. Leme drown in the calmness of sleep. Tomorow.
check your mail
Re: Where To Download Novels by Mikehell(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Valon4ego: it wasn't the books that you downloaded. you must have torrent downloader to download from any torrent site. Just try getting the book from any other site and see what happens
Can u help with a link to the site where I can download d torrent reader?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.