Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Where To Download Novels - Literature/Writing Ads (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Where To Download Novels (42833 Views)

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Download Novels by pasqal09: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Have u sent it?
Re: Where To Download Novels by valon2ego: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2013
valon4ego just got banned for trying to upload the novels and the ebook reader here, so since I don't have enough megabyte to be sending the stuffs to your emails, I will merely give the link for download
Re: Where To Download Novels by Olufemichael(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2013
Please send me some ebooks too o, email: olufemichael112@yahoo.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by BARRISTERDAN(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Am a new born babe in Nairaland. Can someone email any thriller or James Hadley Chase novels to my email: donyemaechi31@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance. *blows a kiss*
Re: Where To Download Novels by pasqal09: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2013
valon2ego: valon4ego just got banned for trying to upload the novels and the ebook reader here, so since I don't have enough megabyte to be sending the stuffs to your emails, I will merely give the link for download

Ok, I'm waiting for the link. I'm sorry abt u being banned
Re: Where To Download Novels by Armstrong57(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2013
ssultana: Just in case tho...nuhufarida@gmail.com I'm a sucker for any sidney sheldon
u can find al her ebooks on torrent site,download n read.I'v al Sidney sheldons ebook dat i download at thepiratebay.org
Re: Where To Download Novels by Armstrong57(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2013
Where can i download african writers seriers,am a huge fan
Re: Where To Download Novels by Mudarris: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2013
whirlwind7:

You got mail
can u pls help me with Suzanne Collins novels...
Thanks in advance
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mudarris:
can u pls help me with Suzanne Collins novels...
Thanks in advance

You got mail
Re: Where To Download Novels by mownie: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2013
@whirlwind...can u pls help me with Danielle steel and sydney sheldon??thanks. [center][/center]
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2013
mownie: @whirlwind...can u pls help me with Danielle steel and sydney sheldon??thanks. Olatayoojo@yahoo.com

You got mail
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2013
Hello whirlwind, Pls can u send me Jeffrey deaver(lincoln rhyme detective series) and robert ludlum's novels especially the bourne series. Any other spy fiction would be nice too. bochungchi@gmail.com . I use an android phone but if it isnt in pdf format, just lemme know which reader to download. Thank you.
Re: Where To Download Novels by IZUKWU(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2013
valon2ego: valon4ego just got banned for trying to upload the novels and the ebook reader here, so since I don't have enough megabyte to be sending the stuffs to your emails, I will merely give the link for download
I would love the links for the downloads.my emails is heprays@yahoo.co.uk. would love Jeffrey Archer, Nora Roberts , 50 shades
of Gray.John grisham novels.
Re: Where To Download Novels by amd4598(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Where To Download Novels by mownie: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Thank you whirlwind, I got all the novels. Thanks again.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
IZUKWU: I would love the links for the downloads.my emails is heprays@yahoo.co.uk. would love Jeffrey Archer, Nora Roberts , 50 shades
of Gray.John grisham novels.
sent
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chungchi: Hello whirlwind, Pls can u send me Jeffrey deaver(lincoln rhyme detective series) and robert ludlum's novels especially the bourne series. Any other spy fiction would be nice too. bochungchi@gmail.com . I use an android phone but if it isnt in pdf format, just lemme know which reader to download. Thank you.

valon4ego, pls if u have any of these novels, pls do share them with me. thanks.
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chungchi: Hello whirlwind, Pls can u send me Jeffrey deaver(lincoln rhyme detective series) and robert ludlum's novels especially the bourne series. Any other spy fiction would be nice too. bochungchi@gmail.com . I use an android phone but if it isnt in pdf format, just lemme know which reader to download. Thank you.

You got mail
Re: Where To Download Novels by pasqal09: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
whirlwind7:

You got mail

Whirlwind, do u have the wheel of time series in mobi or prc format?
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
whirlwind7:

You got mail
thank you so much. i 've seen d files.
Re: Where To Download Novels by IZUKWU(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Valon4ego: sent
wow ! You just made my day and week
Re: Where To Download Novels by AMYpurple(f): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
hello whirlwind....pls can u send me a link whr i can download Sue Grafton's kinsey millhone series??
mail s patiencedemerald@yahoo.com..thank u.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2013
pasqal09:

Whirlwind, do u have the wheel of time series in mobi or prc format?
I thought I have sent it to you. may be it wasn't delivered. I will try to again. confirm if it's complete
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2013
AMYpurple: hello whirlwind....pls can u send me a link whr i can download Sue Grafton's kinsey millhone series??
mail s patiencedemerald@yahoo.com..thank u.

Check this link: http://thepiratebay.sx/search/sue%20grafton/0/99/0
Re: Where To Download Novels by AMYpurple(f): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2013
whirlwind7:

Check this link: http://thepiratebay.sx/search/sue%20grafton/0/99/0
thank you
Re: Where To Download Novels by chinedumo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Where is the link for the epub reader
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 12:41am On Oct 22, 2013
chinedumo: Where is the link for the epub reader
for which Phone?
Re: Where To Download Novels by chinedumo(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2013
Symbian
Re: Where To Download Novels by chinedumo(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2013
Symbian nokia e5

s60v3

320*240
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
whirlwind7:

Sorry. The few African literature i have are non fictions like biographies, histories, governments, cultures etc. For novels, i have a huge collection from New York Times bestselling authors.
Uv got exactly the collections I need. I need literature on history, culture, biographies and govt. Would gladly appreciate if you send some to my email addy. Solufunminiyi@gmail.com. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.