Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Where To Download Novels - Literature/Writing Ads (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Where To Download Novels (42866 Views)

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mikehell:
Can u help with a link to the site where I can download d torrent reader?!
I don't know about blackberry but there are many torrent Downloaders for android.

you can always get the books from wap fever
Re: Where To Download Novels by SDoubleOBrown: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Please could anyone help me with hadley chase and sidney sheldon novels. I use a blackberry. My email is yomexy@rocketmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by ssultana(f): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2013
Valon4ego: you guys should just bloody Google the books and download it yourselves
oga adviser,of course we had all heard of google before deciding to seek for help on a stress-free forum like nairaland.google gives both chaff and grain......need i say more?
Re: Where To Download Novels by bosunogede: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2013
pls i need novels by john grisham james patterson and robert ludlum in epub format pls my email is bosunogunshina@nokiamail.com harry potter 1-7 too is available thanks
Re: Where To Download Novels by biihema: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
pls i badly need some help. i jst got an android fone & downloadin on it seems to look like i need to go back to schl. i would like to get books by daniell steel, sandra brown, sidney sheldon & any interestin romance, suspence filld novels. pls help . thnks
Re: Where To Download Novels by biihema: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
mail s ifebumat@gmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by Valon4ego(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
biihema: pls i badly need some help. i jst got an android fone & downloadin on it seems to look like i need to go back to schl. i would like to get books by daniell steel, sandra brown, sidney sheldon & any interestin romance, suspence filld novels. pls help . thnks
the best way is to get any epub reader from playstore (ubreader, ireader, aldiko reader etc) then download any torrent downloader (I use atorrent, and it works very well).

you can then go to any torrent site ,and search for any novel you like or your favourite author. Click on download torrent and automatically, your torrent downloader takes it from there (at least for atorrent)

That's how I now download my novels, and it's simply fantastic!
Re: Where To Download Novels by biihema: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Valon4ego: the best way is to get any epub reader from playstore (ubreader, ireader, aldiko reader etc) then download any torrent downloader (I use atorrent, and it works very well).

you can then go to any torrent site ,and search for any novel you like or your favourite author. Click on download torrent and automatically, your torrent downloader takes it from there (at least for atorrent)

That's how I now download my novels, and it's simply fantastic!

i ll try it.thnks
Re: Where To Download Novels by zeetoria: 5:09am On Dec 01, 2013
chistar01: thanks bro. BTW, who needs Games of thrones book 1-5 and Harry potter book 1-7?..

I need harry potter book 1-7, could u please send the link for mobile download, pdf or txt format preferably to my gmail? Zaynabeze@gmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Valon4ego: @ topic, as an accomplished ebook downloader ( I believes that anyone that has more novels than I do on his Phone deserves some kind of award lol) and and having read ebooks on different formats ie Java, symbian and finally Android, I believe I can help a little. So i would like to know what kind of Phone you use and the kind of novels you read. Most of my novels are in series by the way
i use symbian c5 and also love series.
Re: Where To Download Novels by valon2ego: 9:32am On Dec 02, 2013
^^^^^^^
and that's exactly why I don't post the damn links!
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Whirlwind, i'd' really appreciate if u send me sidney sheldon and romance novels in ur collection. Ma email is:jossy_jay@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
floralle: Whirlwind, i'd' really appreciate if u send me sidney sheldon and romance novels in ur collection. Ma email is:jossy_jay@yahoo.com. Thanks

You got mail.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thanks so much dear. But two batches didn't enter,said twas truncated due to size sad. Thanks all d same
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
olaglobalj:
pls bro, i need all kiyosaki's book, napoleon hill, templar and all alvin toffler. Olajaws@gmail.com
thanks

You got mail
Re: Where To Download Novels by Vivauche(f): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hello luvlies! Pls can someone send me links where I can download books lik dat of chimamanda Adichie, Nora Roberts.. My email kokovinchi@gmail.com. Thnksss
Re: Where To Download Novels by hammariise(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please i am in need of anyone, yes i mean anyone, so pls help even all of you. (jikamana38@yahoo.com)
i'll be more happier when i recieve them
Re: Where To Download Novels by olaglobalj: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2013
whirlwind7:

You got mail
Thanks bro, i've mailed u 2.
Re: Where To Download Novels by hammariise(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
olaglobalj:
Thanks bro, i've mailed u 2.
even you bros can u pls forward the mail 2 me "jikamana38@yahoo.com"
thanks wirlwind7
Re: Where To Download Novels by whirlwind7(m): 5:46am On Dec 29, 2013
hammariise: Please i am in need of anyone, yes i mean anyone, so pls help even all of you. (jikamana38@yahoo.com)
i'll be more happier when i recieve them

There's a reason i didnt take your request seriously.
I stated that anyone making a request should indicate the author's name, or, at least, the genre of book they wanted.

If you are really into books, you would at least have a few favorites, right?
You would like certain writers, or certain genres (fictions such as thrillers, drama, romance, crime, horror...Non fictions: biographies, historical, political....) The list goes on.

Simply put, you make it easier for me by being specific. I dont have to bother about deciding on what to mail you: You make the decision.
If you go thru this thread, you will realize that i simply ignored folks who didnt specify what they wanted.
Re: Where To Download Novels by hammariise(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2013
whirlwind7:

There's a reason i didnt take your request seriously.
I stated that anyone making a request should indicate the author's name, or, at least, the genre of book they wanted.

If you are really into books, you would at least have a few favorites, right?
You would like certain writers, or certain genres (fictions such as thrillers, drama, romance, crime, horror...Non fictions: biographies, historical, political....) The list goes on.

Simply put, you make it easier for me by being specific. I dont have to bother about deciding on what to mail you: You make the decision.
If you go thru this thread, you will realize that i simply ignored folks who didnt specify what they wanted.
thanks for your correction,
my favourites are : romance, drama and historical.
Thank u once again
Re: Where To Download Novels by Qelvin(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2013
is there any possible way i could download free novels(mostly Nigerian literature) on my Android phone?
Re: Where To Download Novels by darlene10: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pls. Some one shd email me novels by daniel steel ,chimamanda recent novels then any intresting novels I love adventurous novels,romance,suspense.email is
Re: Where To Download Novels by kamora(f): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Valon4ego: @ topic, as an accomplished ebook downloader ( I believes that anyone that has more novels than I do on his Phone deserves some kind of award lol) and and having read ebooks on different formats ie Java, symbian and finally Android, I believe I can help a little. So i would like to know what kind of Phone you use and the kind of novels you read. Most of my novels are in series by the way
. am using an android phone and I love romance and erotic novels
Re: Where To Download Novels by Pendora: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
plz i need sydney sheldone. danielle steel. agatha christy. hardly chase. dean konz. john grisham. stephen kings IT. fear street collectns. goose bumps collections. SUV Thrillers... i just luv horrors books n very intresting hooks minus romance.
Re: Where To Download Novels by Pendora: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
my email is pendora.donatus@yahoo.com. thanx
Re: Where To Download Novels by JohnieWalker(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thanks for the good work u hv bin doing...pls I would love if u send me collection of John Grishams novels in pdf format...agorelijah@gmail.com
Re: Where To Download Novels by EltemmyraySeun: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2014
I need as many as could last me a lifetime. Thanks. You may kindly send to
rasheedseun@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.