Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? (15627 Views)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / How Far Can She Push You? / Ladies Bras Padded And Push Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
djeezy: My car is automatic, unfortunately you can't push it. I'll answer this question when I buy Manual.
At least we now know you don't own a car
Thanks.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by lana1878(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Princessmel: If you and a girl are in a car together, do you expect her to take off her shoes and join you to push?

nice one poster, this gave me a flashback to my Uni days at Unilag back in 1998, my car broke down and i had about 7 girls that loaded themselves in my car by force, cos my male friends decided to be gentlemen. the car just shut down few mins of our journey from Faculty of science towards DLI all but one stayed back to help give a push. Till date that one girls which is even the prettiest amongst them still remains my best friend
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tolexander: She dey craze?

Why is she not expected to push? When the moto was moving, she was in enjoying and when the moto needs pushing she must be willing to do that and if she refuses, i will tell her to come down cos i want to push the moto to work. If it works, i won't allow her to enter and zoom off straight home.
lmao!!!
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by yuncka: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
If d gal is fat she go com down push d car o. Mayb she's even d reason d car stopped in d first place.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
She refuses to push, then she ends being driven around in ma car. What nonsense. Some people think because their own mothers sat in the car and watch their papa push, their husband shud continue with them like that. If your papa be mumu, it does not mean u will meet a mumu too to marry nah.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Freiburger(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Seun: Why not? We all know that women - especially mothers - are very good at pushing. Women can push huge things through a narrow passages. lipsrsealed
Shebbi na dat kind of push dem dey talk about here.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Soso990240(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nawaoh..so una car still de spoil for Road? U guys are still suffering.My car doesnt spoil on d road..*in my dream* cheesy
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Seun: Why not? We all know that women - especially mothers - are very good at pushing. Women can push huge things through a narrow passages. lipsrsealed
seun, is that u?
na belle muscles dem dey use push dt one out oo, e no go fit push motor
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Kslib(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Seun: Why not? We all know that women - especially mothers - are very good at pushing. [size=15pt]Women can push huge things through a narrow passages[/size]. lipsrsealed
Lmao @the bolded! Na wa oo. grin
All izz well!
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by passionate88: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Of course na. Afterall what a man can do a woman can do it better. No b so dm talk am?.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Tinkybabe(f): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
gluv01:

Ehhmm...elaborate on the bolded please tongue

Me sef wan know cheesy cheesy

@topic,Women are too posh to push and no one should shush me on this tongue grin cheesy

[size=4pt]I am kidding o[/size]
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Lilimax(f): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
djeezy: My car is automatic, unfortunately you can't push it. I'll answer this question when I buy Manual.
wink
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Lilimax(f): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
angry Thought we're talking about car and not women undecided
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by dabrake(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=venatus25]yes, I will expect her to push if she is truly a caring woman, her failure to do this means that she is a type that run away from her man during hard time instead of being a support.[/quote
Gbam. The relationship dies.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Sike(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why not? Even those strangers i'd call to assist would complain if they see her sitting there.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by dabrake(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
venatus25: yes, I will expect her to push if she is truly a caring woman, her failure to do this means that she is a type that run away from her man during hard time instead of being a support.
Gbam. The relationship dies.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by kufreabasi2013(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Princessmel: If you and a girl are in a car together, do you expect her to take off her shoes and join you to push?

what a man can push, a woman can push even better!
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by 50calibre(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Billyonaire: She wont push and I wont push, I simply step aside and call AA rescue while I board a cab with my lady home.

Mugu! So if you car is stuck on the centre of the road, you won't push it to the side before calling AA right?

Hungry man suffering from delusions of grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by 50calibre(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Billyonaire: She wont push and I wont push, I simply step aside and call AA rescue while I board a cab with my lady home.

Mugu! So if you car is stuck in the centre of the road, you won't push it to the side before calling AA right? I guess you will do that, since you drive a rickety Volkswagen!!

Hungry man suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Emzyk(f): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Never ever! But she can encourage you with sweet words as you push
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Dsage1: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
tsidra: IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Why should a girl push? For crying out loud its a man's job.

Later, they will be shouting equal right.

@op, this shouldn't be a question at all, even if she's the queen of England, she must push in such situation.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by daringmax(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
xynerise:
Its a man's job abi?
I no blame you. I guess your boyfriend doesnt have a car yet because you sound like you have not experienced a situation like that.

People like you who come here to rant shiit will be the one to push your boyfriend's okada while he on top of it. grin

She dey form wetin she no be
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by moscobabs(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
This remind me of what happened to me when I was in benin City in 2012

I took this fyn chick from Uniben and I was living in Textile Mill road then,I took her to Asotyme at GRA and we left around 2.am,as I was driving towards The bad road that full of flood,I just discovered I have a flat tyre.I need to come down to change the tyre but the only thing this lady could do was to be hissing and complaining inside my car.
Then I vexed and told her to come out of my car and find her way or I kill her.then she stated begging me.infact she was the one that tight the tyre strews that night.

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by lawrenzoo: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
The problem we are having nowadays is that girls place too much values on themselves, they see themselves as gods and I don't blame them, I blame the guys for making them feel that way. The way God created Adam is the way he created Eve, infact the bone of woman came out of man, so men are even the special ones.

What is wrong in she coming out to push the car? Does she not have hand to push? Is it not same legs with the man, what even gave her the right to sit in the car, did she even buy the car?
Women knows how to be selective and much shakara for guys wen dey can't even do what men does.
The guy will be the one to make the money, they'll sit their ass down, open the hand to get money from him and yet still curse him on it.

So I say yes, the lady should push the car like it was her life. Mtcheeeew.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by haulagehandlers(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2013

small small gals don invade nairaland
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by XVIER(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2013

i doubt if your husband is going to own a car.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Dsage1: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
youngds:

Bro don't act like a mitch here, won't you be ashamed if you and your gf is pushing a car, and beside what help would it bring, girls are weaker sex and it won't hurt to be a gentleman rather than nigga-raw-shitt, that's the problem with niger-guys, you take things too serious............

Lol, who tell you they're weaker sex?

Didn't you see a thread made by one feminist here on NL front-page days ago?
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by safarigirl(f): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib:
It's a man's job to push but its a girl's job to watch him push and hop in when the car comes to life abi?..

After na una go begin cry for Gender equality only when una know say E favour una..
All izz well!
bros how far? @topic, hehe, if you know as I small reach come lepa on top, you no go even ask me to push cos it's like asking a ten year old to push...most times when e reach to push, na me dem go first ask to siddon cos I no go even add weight to the car. If I weighed 20pounds extra sha, I would push.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Policewoman(f): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
And what is wrong in pushing? Are u not a human being? I would help my man push if his stops. Kini big deal
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
No.. Na me go push and control at the same time.. Mtewwww
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by safarigirl(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
P.S I would gladly fix the tyre for you or the engine, na that one I sabi, but to push? mbanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl Ruling The World Of Modeling With Boobs / Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? / Nawa Oh! Girl Post Nude On Facebook! For Recharge Card! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.