Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? (15648 Views)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / How Far Can She Push You? / Ladies Bras Padded And Push Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by dontgivafuck: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chineke !! I Wonder d kind of men women are raising up these days? How will a woman be pushing a car? Hian! Apart frm d fact dt d effort will actually be useless xcept in rare cases of girls wey get power, Wld u ask her to push d car if it was ur sister in d car? Watever happend to male passerby's coming to help... I don't know wether this online peeps actually leave in Nigeria, cos wen I see cars stuck on d road I don't see women helping to push, sm other male passerbys willingly help even... Or do pple just cm here to post things they won't actually do... Or maybe they re those who don't hv a car yet

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Princessmel(f): 1:04am On Oct 15, 2013
dontgivafuck: Chineke !! I Wonder d kind of men women are raising up these days? How will a woman be pushing a car? Hian! Apart frm d fact dt d effort will actually be useless xcept in rare cases of girls wey get power, Wld u ask her to push d car if it was ur sister in d car? Watever happend to male passerby's coming to help... I don't know wether this online peeps actually leave in Nigeria, cos wen I see cars stuck on d road I don't see women helping to push, sm other male passerbys willingly help even... Or do pple just cm here to post things they won't actually do... Or maybe they re those who don't hv a car yet

Na so we see am o my sister undecided
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by addictiv(m): 1:57am On Oct 15, 2013
i would feel touched that at least she is concerned about whats happening and is offering her little assistance than her sitting indoors and pinging...though i wont lether do it but ll appreciate the gesture..besides she could learn a few things about automobiles which may be handy in future
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by addictiv(m): 2:03am On Oct 15, 2013
dontgivafuck: Chineke !! I Wonder d kind of men women are raising up these days? How will a woman be pushing a car? Hian! Apart frm d fact dt d effort will actually be useless xcept in rare cases of girls wey get power, Wld u ask her to push d car if it was ur sister in d car? Watever happend to male passerby's coming to help... I don't know wether this online peeps actually leave in Nigeria, cos wen I see cars stuck on d road I don't see women helping to push, sm other male passerbys willingly help even... Or do pple just cm here to post things they won't actually do... Or maybe they re those who don't hv a car yet

i see no wrong in helping, there was an occasion when a friends fuel filter got damaged when we went to pick up three ladies for a friends party and even though it was raining these girls came down and joined in pushing us this ride......mehn i off my hat for em when ever i think of it.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 15, 2013
I would if he would be comfy with it....[size=4pt]or not.[/size] smiley
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Gabrinoz: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2013
Princessmel: If you and a girl are in a car together, do you expect her to take off her shoes and join you to push?
cheesy When its time for them to push you wont be there o!, so push your own now o! cheesy
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by singhabhishek25: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2013
Yes, we can ask a girl for help if it is not available, but I will definitely not tell if I have enough resource to do it without troubling a girl.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2013
Justeenaleo: aint nothing wrong with pushing a car
Agreed.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by JhaayYoung: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2013
Yes of course..
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by desthan(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2013
God Forbid, She should not do such a thing, rather she should bring out her BB, look up some phonographic materials and start me.stur.ba.ting....
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Abigail09(f): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=Abigail09]

she ought to show sm concern na by offering to help.this quest is funny tho. Guys wat of if she b high clas babe?
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Jideh9ty(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
I feel its good for her to get down and push the car. I don't expect to tell her if she knows the right thing to do. If she can't give me a hand, then what are we friends for ?
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by shikenosa: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
I hail oo..somtinz jez come naturali..so u dey say if u & ur man go somwhr hin car kon spoil and na for very quiet area wey nobodi dey pass & u see as ur man dey hustle inside sun dey try fix d car naso u go jez form fine chick dey ping inside car abi...I tel u u no go even knw wen u go volunteer push d car...na onli if u no get feelinz at all sha..itz not abt d guy askin u to push,.itz abt u showin u rili wnt mind pushin
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by mikeuz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
tsidra: IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Why should a girl push? For crying out loud its a man's job.

What haPpened to”what a man can Do a woman can Do better”?
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by tosingcfr(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
I'm gonna test my babe with this someday
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by axion(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
Kslib: I know she doesnt have the strenght to push, she knows she doesnt have to strenght to push BUT i will expect her to hold the car and pretend as if she has the power to push, then i'll say "Its ok babe,dont hurt yourself"..

That's right! angry
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by meta4(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
i will simply ask her to try and start the car while i push. now i don't expect that she won't be able to drive. now, i can't date a girl that can't drive. (girl has to show some form of responsibility, yes, ability to drive is a form of responsibilty to me.)
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by shooze: 4:06am On Oct 16, 2013
He should push the car while I try to start it. I can't imagine pushing a car alone when I no be hercules
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by KriTic24A: 4:54am On Oct 16, 2013
angry
Tolexander: She dey craze?

Why is she not expected to push? When the moto was moving, she was in enjoying and when the moto needs pushing she must be willing to do that and if she refuses, i will tell her to come down cos i want to push the moto to work. If it works, i won't allow her to enter and zoom off straight home.

You guys wicked small oo
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by BigBossMan(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2013

Attributes of a fair-weather friend.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by SenatorJames(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2013
I will not personally ask her but watch to know the type of lady she is.

She should push even if her strength is small.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
GennyOma: push ko, push ni?, i wil jxt jejely cum down nd board a cab to our destination....... I no fit shout abeg, no time, later we go
see.

You kidding me right? If u eva enta that motor again, make Goodluck lose 2015 election. grin
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2013

You dont know what you're saying. Was she not enjoying the cruise? This goes to how girls (if you're a man) can easily use and dump your silly azz. Mtcheeew.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote author=Abigail09][/quote]

High class babe my azz! She wasnt a high class babe when the groove was going smoothly abi? Abeg come down joor and push this moto or never enta it again.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by zeb04(f): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lol if am goin out wit my broda nd car spoils,I always take d nxt taxi..my broda wil b lik pls stay na pls. Bt if it my bf I wil laff ist then cm outside nd walk yl he does d pushin. Yeh I wil laf ist cz if anytin hapns 2 me he 2 makes sure he laffs well ist so its do me I do u
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Tolexander: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
KriTic24_A++:
angry

You guys wicked small oo

that isn't wickedness!
What about the lady leaving me alone to push the moto, isn't that wickedness?
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by sexychocho(f): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
I dnt knw Y sum ladies are saying unrealistic tinz and saying dey are honest.Ow can u be saying u dnt av weight, are u a paper? But u can go 2 TFC, eat 2 plates of fried rice, ice cream, juices, even take away bt u dnt av weight 2 push Car.To me, its so annoying hearing dat bt i nid 2 tel u 2 stop dat rubbish and hep ur guy,even frnds wen needed and mind u, do u knw dat wen sum passer-by(guys) see a lady pushing car,dey can cum and hep and tel d lady nt to boda, so in dat case u av helped ur guy wif ur humility 2 get help.So ladies Pls fink wisely and stop forming sum stupid ajebos or big gurls.fenx

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by safarigirl(f): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
sexychocho: I dnt knw Y sum ladies are saying unrealistic tinz and saying dey are honest.Ow can u be saying u dnt av weight, are u a paper? But u can go 2 TFC, eat 2 plates of fried rice, ice cream, juices, even take away bt u dnt av weight 2 push Car.To me, its so annoying hearing dat bt i nid 2 tel u 2 stop dat rubbish and hep ur guy,even frnds wen needed and mind u, do u knw dat wen sum passer-by(guys) see a lady pushing car,dey can cum and hep and tel d lady nt to boda, so in dat case u av helped ur guy wif ur humility 2 get help.So ladies Pls fink wisely and stop forming sum stupid ajebos or big gurls.fenx
bone that thing. I dey tell you say I no get weight, I don't even go to fast food joints, I don't have a bf and most places I go to are within walking distance from my house so me and broken down car no get business sef. None of my friends get car anyways so when I say I can't push a car, I CAN'T.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by lepasharon(f): 5:35am On Oct 24, 2013
safarigirl: bone that thing. I dey tell you say I no get weight, I don't even go to fast food joints, I don't have a bf and most places I go to are within walking distance from my house so me and broken down car no get business sef. None of my friends get car anyways so when I say I can't push a car, I CAN'T.

cheesy grin
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by tintingz(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2013

And some NL ignoramous female warlords(feminist) will come online shouting GENDER EQUALITY now to push a car it is a man's job then cooking should a woman's job.

If na to push money now you won't say it is a man's job.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by tintingz(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Dumbest post....

So women are ghost in the car while men are the human being and how many passerby will have time to push your car even the area boys will collect money from you after they help...If it was my sister in the car I will tell her to come down and let push this car. We are same blood for God sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I've Found Love Again / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.