Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? (15649 Views)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / How Far Can She Push You? / Ladies Bras Padded And Push Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Cashio(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
tsidra: IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Why should a girl push? For crying out loud its a man's job.
sorry i knw say u no go like am buh make tanda fire ur mouth
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Policewoman(f): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2013

Even as a pregnant woman then i once assisted in pushing a car.

PS. Abeg pregnant women dont try this at home as it is dangerous cool
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by xynerise: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Policewoman: Even as a pregnant woman then i once assisted in pushing a car.

PS. Abeg pregnant women dont try this at home as it is dangerous cool
How did you do it? undecided

You shifted your protruding tummy to the back? grin
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Policewoman(f): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
xynerise:
How did you do it? undecided

You shifted your protruding tummy to the back? grin
Na military style tongue

2 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
one day I saw a man struggling to push his car while the babe sat in front pressing her phone!! angry angry
men, she chop swear that day!! Everyone that passed, had something to say grin grin grin...

I mean, if you cant push, get out of the car so it'll become lighter and easier!! undecided undecided

i can push o! after all i been de form 'babe' for the car!

3 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Kslib(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
safarigirl: bros how far? @topic, hehe, if you know as I small reach come lepa on top, you no go even ask me to push cos it's like asking a ten year old to push...most times when e reach to push, na me dem go first ask to siddon cos I no go even add weight to the car. If I weighed 20pounds extra sha, I would push.
Lmao!! Crazy girl..

I dey oo. Shey you run leave me (us) abi? angry.
All izz well!
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by EVKenny: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
she should be pushing while I seat comfortably at the wheels trying to kick start the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by emmabest2000(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
Gudintent: Hell to the N O!!
sad
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by joephemzyz(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
djeezy: My car is automatic, unfortunately you can't push it. I'll answer this question when I buy Manual.

sule cheesy
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by xynerise: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Policewoman: Na military style tongue
Why the pic? undecided
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by safarigirl(f): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!! Crazy girl..

I dey oo. Shey you run leave me (us) abi? angry.
All izz well!
una no dey yan BB related tins there na. The thread lost it's purpose after the show.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Tapout(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
It depends on the situation...if she

1)knows the tactics required in push and start

2) Knows how 2 drive (ie like handling the steering ,applying the brakes when nessesary etc ). I can do the pushingsmiley....... But if she doesn't know any of the Above................#ogbeni she gat 2 push o
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by LadyGeorge(f): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=carlos1]

As a reasonable gal, i expect her to come out and join me in pushing d car, its left 4me to tell her not 2 worry. But if in any case my car spoils and she sits down inside that car moping @ me like a moo, THE KIND MOUTH WASH WEY I GO GIVE AM EH, e go beta 4her say i beat her sef. Whick kind nonsenese go b dat one nah.[/quote)

Hahahahahahahahaha u ave kill me with laugh
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hahahahaaaa

No... Make she enter BRT dey go..
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Mathicks(m): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
lol. She should come out, and just stand.., but not push. Unless she insists that she wants to help.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Kslib(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
safarigirl: una no dey yan BB related tins there na. The thread lost it's purpose after the show.
lol. True!

Hope you're good sha.
All izz well!
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
After she don snap photos with her BB n updating status she nor go come push car wen d need arise, for what?

I will be d one to even call her to come join me push jor.. Who knw weda na her snappy snappy knock d car sef?

I have had an experience some time back, i wasn't drivin tho but was called to help push d car; myself n my friends. We agreed to push not until we discovered chairlady was seated in d car with her seat belt on... grin we had to ask her out of d car but she refused n even her guy was taking her side sef, well we had to withdraw our help.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by jahbiz: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
YOU MEAN IMPOSSIBLE?
At the end time many girls wil have to beg & pay their guys to marry them after they have fasted & prayed 4 many days jus because they dont have the qualities/moral required of a wife.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
/

push OR leave

Push: Help solve the situation

Leave: I will deal with the problem myself without worrying about the car and her sulky face

/
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by LadyGeorge(f): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
I ave been in this condition bfore damn it was fun me and my guy were acting like two spoilt kids we were coming back from silverbird in port harcourt.

we were laughing, shouting, playing and snaping photos while pushing the car it started raining the fun continued until his dad came to our resue.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Ediss(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
She should wait for me to leave my office to help her push while she sit inside like the queen of England. undecided
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by adsonstone: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
She doesn't need to push (afterall
, I know her push won't really make any difference). I just need her to show concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by traceyrocks759(f): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
I dont know why any gal wont help push the car .its no big deal . I will help push the car and I will still be me .wetin dey there

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by 2ruink(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2013

thought we ar meant to be equal! This is the likes things where ladies suddenly become children *o it's a woman don't give her a difficult task!* yet from behind they yell for equal right.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by solacec4t(f): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2013

Are u for real, girl? are men bn paid to push cars? wow!

never knew pushing of cars is now a profession

I believe its a case of emergency, so i see no reason why i shouldnt help him push the car.

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by drdams: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
When watching Nollywood becomes a norm !!
Lady George :
I ave been in this condition bfore damn it was fun me and my guy were acting like two spoilt kids we were coming back from silverbird in port harcourt.

we were laughing, shouting, playing and snaping photos while pushing the car IT STARTED RAINING THE FUN CONTINUED until his dad came to our resue.
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Situation: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
shocked grin grin grin buaaaahh!!!! eeeee my fiancee na beans..the one wey be say go dey yan: can't otunba It'll ruin my manicure n my clothes ain't perfect for that..the idea no fit even stroll pass my mind...I go just charter drop sharply
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
youngds:

Bro don't act like a mitch here, won't you be ashamed if you and your gf is pushing a car, and beside what help would it bring, girls are weaker sex and it won't hurt to be a gentleman rather than nigga-raw-shitt, that's the problem with niger-guys, you take things too serious............

And what is the shame that a girl is helping her man push his car considering the fact that they were both in it together?
How would they bound well if they feel shame helping one another?
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by dammytosh: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
She no need push but she dare not sit in the car while i push. angry angry angry angry angry

Her level of concern will determine if she will ever enter my car again. Done that to several colleagues back in the days. No time for nonsense. angry
Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Bkrubzy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mayb i shuld even use dat as a test 4 ma gf. . .#stil thinking#

1 Like

Re: If Your Car Stops, Should She Get Out And Push? by Nosyke(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
tchidi: one day I saw a man struggling to push his car while the babe sat in front pressing her phone!! angry angry
men, she chop swear that day!! Everyone that passed, had something to say grin grin grin...

I mean, if you cant push, get out of the car so it'll become lighter and easier!! undecided undecided

i can push o! after all i been de form 'babe' for the car!

Especially, you use am update your dp grin grin wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.