Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

kissing Without Passion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / kissing Without Passion (1436 Views)

Kissing Without Being Sexually Aroused! / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Im 18 she's 16 but kissing her is just like kissing a guy and not a lady. Sometimes I think the lack of passion in my kissing her could be traced to age factor, as in, maybe too young to experience the passion in kissing but as time goes on, I came to realize that kissing should be met with some sorta passion. The ridiculous aspect is that my eyes would even be wide open while kissing her but hers would be closed *damn, who's supposed to be enjoying the show?:/* Seems as if she enjoys it but as for me, I felt no passion @ all. *wasnt aroused* To cut the story short, I broke up with her few weeks ago, she keeps asking why I broke up but never replied her. Its not as if Im a gay or whatever you call it but the passion in the course of kissing is not felt by me. Need advice, what can I do?
Re: kissing Without Passion by beckyomas(f): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Maybe u should try kissing a guy and see if u feel passion, u can never telltongue
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
undecided
beckyomas: Maybe u should try kissing a guy and see if u feel passion, u can never telltongue
Being a gay is the last thing on my mind as relationship is concerned. :/
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
@OP
i have a few questions for you:
- how do you know how it feels to kiss a guy?!
- what were the reason that you decided to kiss this girl? was there any attraction whatsoever?
- you talk about passion, have you ever had any (for anyone)?
- have you ever kissed someone passionately, or is that part of what you "imagine" kissing would be?
- why were you not honest about the reasons why you broke up with her? is that so bad to tell someone that there was no "passion felt"?
Re: kissing Without Passion by Prymestrr(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
beckyomas: Maybe u should try kissing a guy and see if u feel passion, u can never telltongue
Lol... @beckyomas, girl u badt. Why r ya telling a broda 2 go smooch anoda broda. Be a cool sista n help d dude out, maybe he'll feel d passion if he's smooching ya.

1 Like

Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
i have a few questions for you:
- how do you know how it feels to kiss a guy?!
- what were the reason that you decided to kiss this girl? was there any attraction whatsoever?
- you talk about passion, have you ever had any (for anyone)?
- have you ever kissed someone passionately, or is that part of what you "imagine" kissing would be?
- why were you not honest about the reasons why you broke up with her? is that so bad to tell someone that there was no "passion felt"?

. In answer to ur first question, I dont really know how it felt or would feel kissing a guy but I just wanted the readers to understand how I felt the lack of passion. Secondly, I av never kissed any lady passionately b4 but Yes, that's the part I imagined kissing would be. Thirdly, *forget bros*
Re: kissing Without Passion by lipsyliscious: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Answer to ur last question- face ur books, n yes! I'm a bad belle
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
maybe you are not attracted to the girl or sumfin nd i think u should try kissing other girls, if u still feel the same way then maybe ur d nxt gaybriel on NL oooooo
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
lipsyliscious: Answer to ur last question- face ur books, n yes! I'm a bad belle
I'll do just that ma'am.
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: maybe you are not attracted to the girl or sumfin nd i think u should try kissing other girls, if u still feel the same way then maybe ur d nxt gaybriel on NL oooooo
Mind telling me something 'bout 'gaybriel?' undecided
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
Teach her how to kiss like a girl na... undecided
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
ReineViolet: Teach her how to kiss like a girl na... undecided
As if I went to a ''kissing school''' and even obtained my Masters in kissing? grin
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
btw poster: an important question that we should ALL have been asking you was:"have you ever kissed anyone before that girl?"

1 Like

Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Strauskhan1: As if I went to a ''kissing school''' and even obtained my Masters in kissing? grin

grin Well you can enroll while there is still time na

But on a serious note, you could, I've heard about people who can, the only problem is, would she take it as she needs to improve and not misinterprete it as she sucks? Also tell her to calm her nerves...
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: btw poster: an important question that we should ALL have been asking you was:"have you ever kissed anyone before that girl?"
nah.........
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
ReineViolet:

grin Well you can enroll while there is still time na

But on a serious note, you could, I've heard about people who can, the only problem is, would she take it as she needs to improve and not misinterprete it as she sucks? Also tell her to calm her nerves...
Its not as if she doesnt know how to kiss, infact, she taught me how to kiss. But the P is 'NO PASSION' sad
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Strauskhan1: nah.........

well here is your problem then.....you are trying to recreate with just about ANYONE, what you will feel with someone truly special with whom you will have a great connection. NO CAN DO!
Re: kissing Without Passion by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

well here is your problem then.....you are trying to recreate with just about ANYONE, what you will feel with someone truly special with whom you will have a great connection. NO CAN DO!
you've been helpful, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." / How Would You React / Social Media Has Created Attention Whores Out Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.