Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." (1439 Views)

If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Your Girlfriend Says "Baby I'm Pregnant!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Gflat: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok Guys,if your girlfriend comes to your house one day and you noticed a kind of different attitude in her....you tried getting her to talk but she was bothered and having mixed feelings.

She told you to give her time to think about what is bothering her. Then after few hours she came to you, look into your eyes and what came out from her mouth is "Baby i am pregnant". sad

what will be your reaction to this and subsequent action? Keeping in mind that you know she has been faithful to you and the pregnancy is actually yours.
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by lomaxx: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
Well, we'll keep the baby. I'll report myself to my folks and let the rain fall.

2 Likes

Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Zikyke(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
I hate arbortion# d blood of d unborn must surely b on ur hand..instead let me stop going 2 skul#

1 Like

Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by nedu2000(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
A friend of my resorted to begging his babe to 'ave an affair with another guy,if she hasn't slept with any yet and place the pregnancy on the guys head if she loves him(my friend)
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by hungryboy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
That one na your cross
Carry am alone
As i dey so i no fit put girl belle by mistake
when my money don complete and i dey ready to get pikin,
na me go even tell my girl say she dey pregnant before she tell me.

1 Like

Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by djeezy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
I will look at her and say ''oh congratz we're gonna have a baby!!.lol

1 Like

Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Houseofglam7(f): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
lomaxx: Well, we'll keep the baby. I'll report myself to my folks and let the rain fall.

Lol @ reporting to folks.

A man has spoken.
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Nastydroid(m): 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
W.A.T.C.H.I.N.G
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
I will hug her...kiss her tummy and...cook a meal for her while she lies on the couch reading or watching the tv.
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Tallesty1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
I will congratulate her and myself, it is a joy to know that I didn't disappoint her because that's what she was asking for when she was yelling "Give it to me baby, yes harder, yes! yes! yes!, oh my God". And that's exactly what I was looking for while nailing her hard like a carpenter grin

Jungle don mature!

It is now time for me to stand up and be a father.

But i gotta be sure it was my own seed that's in her. Girls can lie.
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Jarchi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
And I be like baby when are we attending ante natal,cuz I can't wait to have our first baby. Married den though,neva thought of outa marriage pregnancy for once
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Diapers money on point
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by obiscolly(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Good news! smiley we'll just begin arrangements to make everything formal asap!
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nice to know that almost all the guys here are responsible and have the fear of God

1 Like

Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Lovebond34(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
hmm..well we jst av to axept it lyk dat cox abortion will nt be an option to me...buh m sure if am nt ready for it,it wont happen to moi!grin
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by kika23(f): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
nedu2000: A friend of my resorted to begging his babe to 'ave an affair with another guy,if she hasn't slept with any yet and place the pregnancy on the guys head if she loves him(my friend)
You sure its a friend? Because i don't know why you have to emphasize on the "my friend" undecided ..... You sure it ain't you? I wouldn't judge you. No one would smiley wink grin
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by nedu2000(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
kika23:
You sure its a friend? Because i don't know why you have to emphasize on the "my friend" undecided ..... You sure it ain't you? I wouldn't judge you. No one would smiley wink grin
grin. ;Dno na,I'm a pastor
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Once it's I am preggie, no p. The worst would be...Baby I have HIV.....faints grin grin grin
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by kika23(f): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
nedu2000: grin. ;Dno na,I'm a pastor
Lol! You wish.... I knew it was you and not "your friend"
Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: I will congratulate her and myself, it is a joy to know that I didn't disappoint her because that's what she was asking for when she was yelling "Give it to me baby, yes harder, yes! yes! yes!, oh my God". And that's exactly what I was looking for while nailing her hard like a carpenter grin

Jungle don mature!

It is now time for me to stand up and be a father.

But i gotta be sure it was my own seed that's in her. Girls can lie.
....Bad bad nigga....

1 Like

Re: She Looks At You And Says "Baby, I Am....." by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
GIRL: Baby, I'm pregnant...carrying our baby.

ME: Sugar, but I always use a condom. We gotta run a paternity test on the baby #how d CD carry break sef#

GIRL: Are u saying that I cheated on you?

ME: Uhmm...I never said that you did.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React / What Makes Your EX Your EX / Should I Opt Out Of The Relatship Or Go For Court Wedding? Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.