Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? (19452 Views)

Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2013
thareta: Awwww sweet. Especially wit a barritone voice nice smile plus dimples too ohh ma gosh smiley cheesy
*slips into wonder land*

u'r more like d Don Williams and Kenny Rogers...kind of gal
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by saved: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra: That's wud be so sweet esp when he does that inside a designers shop,paying the bills as I point to my needs grin

By the way,I wud be shaking my waist as he sings and pays...
:-- Thank you ma. God bless you for saying the truth. You 've made my day.Serenade without MONEY is a serenade of a MONKEY..

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by vislabraye(m): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra: That's wud be so sweet esp when he does that inside a designers shop,paying the bills as I point to my needs grin

Go get yourself a maga for a husband.
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by fixa(m): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2013
slap1: Serenade her with your bank account.
confirm,less talk,more doe.
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2013
ogugua88:

The same brain that is used to measure a woman's worthiness of marriage. Duh.
A woman has to be worthy of marriage too??!

AH! It is really a serious matter. Abeg na who know where I fit purchase this kain brain wey dey measure worthiness and detect what woman gets what?

If you cannot cook, you can't be serenaded. If you cannot fvck wella, no mention serenade oo, if you cannot clean house, If I hear sere...

Where is my pen and paper, I am learning something today.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by vislabraye(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2013
They talk say na person wey no get money na him go complain say small stout bitter.
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2013
saved: :-- Thank you ma. God bless you for saying the truth. You 've made my day.Serenade without MONEY is a serenade of a MONKEY..

I am speaking for myself ooo.I wud like to be serenaded with a gift! tongue tongue.After the whole singing,my lover shud hand me even if it a bottle of a nice perfume!If he carry empty hand come,infact he wudnt! I trust am.
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by pastorprosper(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2013

Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by pastorprosper(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2013
You are a real okoro girl. I can imagine u all muscled up, with your ibotic assent. " NNA pey de moneey na"
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by amiskurie(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2013
most times on the street,i treated oyindamola just like that but she still went on and broke up with me.
that was why I never ever wanted to date a nigerian girl again.I lost my trust in nigeria girls now.
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2013
vislabraye:

Go get yourself a maga for a husband.

This one don charge o.Easy man! smiley
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by jaybee3(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2013
Is it a one way thing?
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by tellwsdom: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2013
Serenade a Nigerian Gurl with a song?? ..You dey learn work?? sad

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2013
*observing *
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by fishbone11(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2013

lol...typical 9ja babe
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2013
amiskurie: most times on the street,i treated oyindamola just like that but she still went on and broke up with me.
that was why I never ever wanted to date a nigerian girl again.I lost my trust in nigeria girls now.

Don't say that.You wud the right woman that wud appreciate you.
By the way,the way our Niger houses are built wud make serenading difficult.Nigerian men serenades thier lovers while they cook,during love plays,anniversary,etc.They don't have to do that through the window.
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by satellitedaisy: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra:

That's cartoon network! grin

Disney Jnr
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2013
sexkillz: Wait wait wait.

What are we talking about here? What are we serenading for? How you wan senerade? How many boys sabi play guitar? How many boys go go learn how to play guitar just for the main purpose of serenading?

This is naija we are talking about here abeg. undecided

Will you serenade in front of her gate where she can't hear you, or climb her fence make you near her window at the risk of your blokos being seneraded by their dog?undecided

Ok, so no dog in the compound. How you wan take beat aboki for gate? Maybe all works well and you actually start the senerading, how you wan take explain to her papa wetin you dey do for in compound?

Ok she doesn't live with her parents. How you wan explain to her neighbours wetin you dey do for the compound? You mean say people dey sleep, you carry jinta go dey disturb their sleep? People Wey dey go work the next day? grin

If police catch you for night, on your way to senerade, are you ready to prove to them say you no theif the guitar? grin Are you ready to produce the original receipt of that guitar? Can you succinctly explain to them why you dey carry guitar about in the night? grin or those vigilante boys Wey no dey hear English? grin

See my people, romance dey sweet, but too much romance movie dey kill. Make una stop to dey imagine some kain things for Nigeria. It can't work. grin No be say we no romantic, but sometimes, we just let commonsense get the better of us. . . grin

Ok, if that girl papa hold you, she no go deny you? If police hold you nko, who wan come bail you? Did you tell anyone you were going to senarade man pikin for night? grin
my guy... u too much.....

senerade INDEED...
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by oyeludef(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2013
if na for yoruba land dem go say d guy don chop "vegetable" o.
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 16, 2013
fishbone11: lol...typical 9ja babe

Typical Niger fish!na so so life threatening bones dey full am.Chizoba things tongue embarassed undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2013
na people wey don chop bellefull dey get time to dey talk all dis nonsense here.

or mostly, jobbless students...
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2013
amiskurie: most times on the street,i treated oyindamola just like that but she still went on and broke up with me.
aawww, I'm so sorry hun.

You don't have to lose faith in Nigerian girls because Oyindamola failed to realize the gem in you. There are plenty girls that are out there waiting to love and find a good man like you, Oyinda should count her losses.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by kroosx: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2013
NONNYG: serenade ko venusade ni, na kpako gals full naija o
taa naija has got classy gurls jor..only dat dey deserve more dan serenading... And who says serenading is romantic..*reminds me of d male nd female cats in tom and jerry*

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2013
pastor prosper :
You are a real okoro girl. I can imagine u all muscled up, with your ibotic assent. " NNA pey de moneey na"

Am sure you wud like the feeling that comes after you must have handed her the packages after serenading cheesy.You know the feelings that comes when she looks at you with a teary eyes saying,"...all this for me?you shudnt have.The singing was more than enough.OMG you are the best among the rest!" grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by elrony(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2013
@op....yes,Nigerian guys do serenade their gfs.!!

nyashing by the window is the most romantic ever!!

PS: serenade na serenade,make sure window is involved!! grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2013
deejay_harry1: na people wey don chop bellefull dey get time to dey talk all dis nonsense here.

or mostly, jobbless students...

I was going to diss you, then I read your signature grin grin grin
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by elrony(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra:

Am sure you wud like the feeling that comes after you must have handed her the packages after serenading cheesy.You know the feelings that comes when she looks at you with a teary eyes saying,"...all this for me?you shudnt have.The singing was more than enough.OMG you are the best among the rest!" grin grin grin grin

Oh' dis is so l'omantic....and she understands the teary feeling raging within the d trouser singing "wa gba kondo ' o"..
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Wu Zetian:

I was going to diss you, then I read your signature grin grin grin
hmmm.. diss serenade abi throw grenade .. all get d NADE THEIR...

still on still i stand with my FACT... na pipple wey don chop bellefull get time for all dis debris...

meet with a gal, take ur time and toast her, take her out then shoppin ..

if u can afford dubai, much better...

then bam THE ROMANCE IS THEIR..

abi after romeo serenade abi segregate juliet, both of them no later DIE??
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by debeo: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2013
Go ahead serenade
you go dey there one Dangote with pot belly and Goatee will make your babe serenade for him in your very before.

Be real, Naija dont want Romance!!!

Igbo girl or not and average Naija girl, serenades CASH!!!

Chikena

Wise up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by UjSizzle(f): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2013
Some neighbours will begin to shout 'blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire the devil'

Some will pull out their hunting rifles

Others will ring the police.

I wonder how she will even see you through the window. Shey she go tear the mosquito net ni? undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by gbengaola: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2013
dey the window dey serenade,me I go dey inside with the babe dey simpepe her body,pls hold your side wella,no try to peep cos u go look stupid,okay.
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Mekky2010: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2013
I have learnt a new word today; Serenade: a piece of music sung or played in the open air, typically by a man at night under the window of his lover. thanks op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Men Think In A Relationship / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.