Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? (19466 Views)

Man Carves His Lover's Name In His Arm (photo) / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
Babzilla:
ON THE CONTRARY I ADMIRE U 4 UR HONESTY
NO PRETENSE NO BULLSHIT
NUFF RESPECT
MAY GOD GRANT U THAT MAGA WITH A HUGE POCKET
AND A BIGGER PIPE

That's double portion! cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Finestlex: are you gonna give him your kpomo to shine afterwards?

Y not?Isn't he my lover??But if my husband happens to serenade me with gifts,there wud be serious problem.I wud serenade his waist that night. cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by yfo: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
ogugua88:

Lwkmd. No o! I'll say anti-prayer for him.

hmmm...i'll suggest the nearest jazzman in your area

that should be more effective wink
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by yfo: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
e be like say u no get dimples tongue

Davido's is very endearing sha, even tho hin music no tap.

Shey u be O.B.O? wink

i was the one that requested a strict no-dimples policy on my cheeks so... sad

regarding being an o.b.o...that one na private matter jor
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Anuoluwap(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
*Observing*
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by bitingcool: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
elrony:

Oh really??...dats cool..what happened afterwards??

Nothing much... We dated.... Young love.... We still friends tho... He was really sweet
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by UjSizzle(f): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
y-fo:

i was the one that requested a strict no-dimples policy on my cheeks so... sad

regarding being an o.b.o...that one na private matter jor
hmph like u had any say in the formationof your face grin

biko tell me if u're an o.b.o
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Rejoice5000(f): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
To me i don't need ur song,ur expensive gifts all i need is ur LOVE AND ATTENTION with this two the rest is history
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by emenim(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nigerian Guys knows just what the African lady wants. Hungry stomach does not listen to serenade or whatever soft music you call it
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra: That's wud be so sweet esp when he does that inside a designers shop,paying the bills as I point to my needs grin

By the way,I wud be shaking my waist as he sings and pays...
Correct gyal!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by shegzi(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra: That's wud be so sweet esp when he does that inside a designers shop,paying the bills as I point to my needs grin

By the way,I wud be shaking my waist as he sings and pays...
men don suffer
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by skybodmas: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
@OP prepare to get arrested by the vigilantes or police. Or get shot by her Dad or SARS. Hahahaha!
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by yfo: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
hmph like u had any say in the formationof your face grin

biko tell me if u're an o.b.o

the universe houses mysterious beings madam wink

suffice to say that dangote is a close friend to my dad's niece's boyfriend's sister's father in-law tongue
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by fabulousdame(f): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
personally i'd luv it en i tink it's romantic en sweet buh he shouldn't do it always oh cos he wud take d sweetness from it en it wud become boring....anyways dere re others things to do shaaa
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by theSpark(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
C'est moi:
I've witnessed one before though it wasn't the guy who did it(he was not around and it wasn't in the night),he paid a student guitarist to play the guitar and sing for his girlfriend around 6am infront of her doorstep on her birthday.

I hear naija babes dey crazy abt guitar, my buddy gt his ex by roaming about with one jinta like that. Its a security threat to my parole hiring a jintarist to carry out such romantic responsibility as quoted above.

If it gets to the level of by force serenading. Na konga i go carry do am. As na d only instrument i sabi.
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by spikesC(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
jay bee: [size=18pt]Is it a one way thing?[/size]

The question above was missed, pls, i need an answer to it. Thank you cool
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by Amuga(f): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
[quote
author=sexkillz][color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]Wait
wait wait.

What are we talking about here? What are we serenading for? How you wan
senerade? How many boys sabi play guitar? How many boys go go learn how
to play guitar just for the main purpose of serenading?

This is naija we are talking about here abeg. undecided

Will you serenade in front of her gate where she can't hear you, or
climb her fence make you near her window at the risk of your blokos
being seneraded by their dog?undecided

Ok, so no dog in the compound. How you wan take beat aboki for gate?
Maybe all works well and you actually start the senerading, how you wan
take explain to her papa wetin you dey do for in compound?

Ok she doesn't live with her parents. How you wan explain to her
neighbours wetin you dey do for the compound? You mean say people dey
sleep, you carry jinta go dey disturb their sleep? People Wey dey go
work the next day? grin

If police catch you for night, on your way to senerade, are you ready to
prove to them say you no theif the guitar? grin Are you ready to produce
the original receipt of that guitar? Can you succinctly explain to them
why you dey carry guitar about in the night? grin or those vigilante boys
Wey no dey hear English? grin

See my people, romance dey sweet, but too much romance movie dey kill.
Make una stop to dey imagine some kain things for Nigeria. It can't
work. grin No be say we no romantic, but sometimes, we just let
commonsense get the better of us. . . grin

Ok, if that girl papa hold you, she no go deny you? If police hold you
nko, who wan come bail you? Did you tell anyone you were going to
senarade man pikin for night?

you got me cracking on this sexskills. Hahahaha, i can't stop laughing
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by SenatorJames(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
I dont think this thread is for Nigerians.

Even if you want to copy the akata, I will advice you to sing praise and worship or the common wedding hymn
"Through the love of our saviour
All will be well"

If you know you cant do that, please dont use song put sand inside your garri ooo. Goodluck
Re: Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? by NinoCharmaine: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ahan yes o nigerian men serenade dir ladies. Ladies men & frds to each other.
Lol I totally get d camp saying our men are unromantic, well they aren't, dey jst nid the right inspiration/motivation which is where I come in *big grin*
I'm Nino Charmaine & I do Serenades for a living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. / Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.