Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) (35920 Views)

Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust / Ambode Commissions Helicopters, Gun Boats, Armoured Personel Carriers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
DerideGull: Any Nigerian who remotely believed the forged documents posted with thread is an irredeemable fool. The pen characteristic and handwriting on document #1 from Coscharis Motors Limited to document #10 from Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority are the same format and written by one person.

The entire crap is forgery and blackmail attempts gone tribal. Nigerians needs to go their separate ways to avoid this waste of human endeavor.

Lmaooo

Dendemoron that cant construct a single proper sentence is now a certified Handwriting Forensic expert with 50yrs experience.

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2013
kingoflag:

Lmaooo

Dendemoron that cant construct a single proper sentence is now a certified Handwriting Forensic expert with 50yrs experience.

..and kingofag that can only speak through the a-nus is farting speaking grin
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
re@lchange:

..and kingofag that can only speak through the a-nus is farting speaking grin

Mr.Man, is Dendemoron your husband? Are you is Boyfriend? So why are you ready to commit cyber suicide over him?

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by rafcrown(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
ONE DAY REVOLUTION WILL HAPPEN IN NIGERIA.I PREDICT THIS
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
rafcrown: ONE DAY REVOLUTION WILL HAPPEN IN NIGERIA.I PREDICT THIS

What revolution? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have 5 times more chance of having an ethnic genocide in Nigeria than a revolution.

Have you seen the fucktards on this thread? grin grin grin grin

I am so harsh on fucktards because I have lateral thinking. THE ARE DANGEROUS!

These fucktards are easy to push to kill you (the "them" ) quickly by just repeatedly telling the fucktards that they (the "us" ) are being victimised and cheated by the other tribe ("them" ). They ("us" ) are innocent, reasonable, considerate and well behaved victims being oppressed and exploited by wicked, heartless and selfish people ("them" ) who they ("us" ) are stronger than ("them" ) and should show this.

That is how the Nazis did it. That is how the Rwanda genocide started. Because of fucktards and their moronic "Us vs Them" utterances along ethnic lines. Content of character has no bearings.

I just pray if genocide happens in Nigeria, ALL the fucktards on this thread and their entire families don't survive. They should have the most brutal death in the hands of the people they hate so much and whom they try to whip up ethnic hatred in. I pray their sisters and mothers are raaaped brutally and all their families have their brains hacked to smitherens with machetes.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
kingoflag:

Mr.Man, is Dendemoron your husband? Are you is Boyfriend? So why are you ready to commit cyber suicide over him?

kingofag, dayo-oponu is your husband
you speak the same language -anus-glish cheesy
your brains can't function outside your a-holes
thats your world
thats your realm shocked
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Omotolaaraujo(f): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2013
That's just the Minister of Aviation. Can you imagine what the rest are doing? People are starving and don't work. They all have to go.

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by aluta2: 5:16am On Oct 17, 2013
The Ministry of Aviation has confirmed that the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority bought two bulletproof vehicles worth $1.6m (N255m) for the Minister of Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah.

An online news medium, SaharaReporters, had reported on Tuesday that the armoured vehicles were delivered to the minister in August.

The medium reported that documents in its possession showed that the transaction for the purchase of the two BMW cars started in June, but the request for the delivery of and payment for them was fast-tracked between August 13 and 15, 2013.

The transaction involved the NCAA, First Bank of Nigeria, and Coscharis Motors Limited, according to the report.

The two black BMW 760 Li HSS vehicles had chasis numbers WBAHP41050DW68032 and WBAHP41010DW68044, and were reportedly delivered to the NCAA on August 13, 2013. They were received by two store managers, F. Onoabhagbe and Y. A. Amzat, who is also the agency’s head of transport.

However, the Special Assistant (Media) to the Minister of Aviation, Mr. Joe Obi, who confirmed the development on Wednesday, said the vehicles were purchased to protect the minister from some external threats.

He said in a telephone conversation with our correspondent, “Yes, it is true that some security vehicles were procured for the use of the office of the honourable minister in response to the clear and imminent threat to her personal security and life following the bold steps she took to reposition the sector.

“When she came on board as the minister, she inherited a lot of baggage in terms of the concession and lease agreements in the sector, which were clearly not in the interest of the government and people of Nigeria.

“And so, she took bold steps and some of these agreements were reviewed and some were terminated, and these moves disturbed some entrenched interests in the sector, and within this period, she began to receive some imminent threats to her life; therefore, the need for the vehicles.

“It should be noted that these vehicles are not personal vehicles and were not procured in the name of the honourable minister; they are utility vehicles and are for the office of the minister, and if she leaves the office, she will not be taking the vehicles along with her.”

On his part, the spokesperson for the NCAA, Mr. Fan Ndubuike, feigned ignorance of the development.

“I am not aware of anything like that,” he told our correspondent at 8.05pm on Wednesday.

The NCAA is the agency charged with ensuring the airworthiness of commercial planes flying within the country’s airspace.

The agency has been under fire lately over a series of mishaps and near crashes involving planes being operated by domestic airlines that were certified fit for flight operations by the NCAA.

There have also been rumours that the NCAA does not have enough funds to upgrade its equipment, send its employees for critical training and hire enough qualified hands, while questions are also being raised by industry watchers on the ability of the cash-strapped agency to procure such expensive vehicles.

However, the Director-General, NCAA, Capt. Fola Akinkuotu, had on Monday denied the claims of being cash-strapped, saying that the agency was buoyant.

He said, “We are not broke, we have been carrying out all our responsibilities and have been undertaking the training of our staff as and when due.

“I can tell you that right now, some of our staff members are undergoing training abroad and we still have others that are waiting for approval; we do not joke with training here and I challenge anyone to come up with anything otherwise to that effect.”

Meanwhile, two major air crashes have occurred under Oduah’s watch

http://www.punchng.com/news/ministry-confirms-purchase-of-n255m-vehicles-for-oduah/
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2013
^^^ So the spokeman lied before.

He took the standard and default Nigerian government position.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Demdem(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
chukwudi44:

This is the position of the law

"Suspicion no matter how strong cannot secure a conviction"

The law knows no sentiments.It only looks at HARD FACTS and for now there is no evidence implicating the minister.You yorubas can do better than this.Dig deeper ,you have been chasing this woman for two years and this is the best you can come up with? I am so so disapointed!!

My friend STFU.
Her ministry has confirmed that she sanctioned it. Shame on u.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Demdem(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
DerideGull: Any Nigerian who remotely believed the forged documents posted with thread is an irredeemable fool. The pen characteristic and handwriting on document #1 from Coscharis Motors Limited to document #10 from Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority are the same format and written by one person.

The entire crap is forgery and blackmail attempts gone tribal. Nigerians needs to go their separate ways to avoid this waste of human endeavor.

grin grin grin

This old goon has been put to shame yet again

grin grin
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by nuclearboy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
I wonder what peoplewill say NOW the ministry has itself accepted the vehicles were bought for her and thus, by default, were approved by her!

The way tribalism and the "US versus THEM" syndrome is operating, I wonder at Nigeria! Power will one day pass to another ethnicity and I wonder if we realise what fruti todays seeds will have us harvest 2moro
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
nuclearboy: I wonder what people will say NOW the ministry has itself accepted the vehicles were bought for her and thus, by default, were approved by her!

The way tribalism and the "US versus THEM" syndrome is operating, I wonder at Nigeria! Power will one day pass to another ethnicity and I wonder if we realise what fruti todays seeds will have us harvest 2moro

They would disappear from the thread.

Pure fucktards!
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by debosky(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
The ones cooking up ludicrous stories about VVIPs are the most laughable. They will engage in ridiculous contortions to justify naked greed.

I hope the evidence is now sufficient. . . .but as usual, they'll disappear into the woodwork.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 9:20am On Dec 21, 2013
The person called Jonathan has still refused to sack this woman.

The cretin just set up a "committee" to waste time.

The most moronic and useless president the country has ever had.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by seanet01: 9:24am On Dec 21, 2013
Sagamite: The person called Jonathan has still refused to sack this woman.

The cretin just set up a "committee" to waste time.

The most moronic and useless president the country has ever had.
Jonathan will never do such.
He rings the fat a.z.z of the woman every day
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
seanet01:
Jonathan will never do such.
He rings the fat a.z.z of the woman every day

I am sure the person can give us a cabinet like this:

www.nairaland.com/1500855/leaked-jonathans-2015-cabinet-federal

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obiano Likely To Decamp To APC If He Wins & After Swearing In - Aye Dee / Ambode Inspects Company That Assembles New BRT Buses In Ibeju, Lekki - Photos / Video of Gen. Diya Pleading For Abacha's Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.