Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) (35921 Views)

Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust / Ambode Commissions Helicopters, Gun Boats, Armoured Personel Carriers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by HarvardGrad: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
If the reasoning on NL is representative of how Nigerians in General think, then there is no hope for Nigeria.

This generation is largely a waste of human capital.

16 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by AkinDavid2: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Let the Minister deny it first...Then.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
mehn....this is journalism at its peak....these are real documentary evidence but it implicates the NCAA guys and not really odua. these sahara guys badt

Gej go soon abandon amaechi and start chasing them
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by OneDy: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Looking at comments so far on this thread, I think we deserve the type of leaders we have in this country.
I comment the rest of my reserve.

18 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by igbsam(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
And ASUU remains on strike.....
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by andyanders: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
I think we have to apply China laws for corrupt politicians. Kill them when found guilty.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
If the reasoning on NL is representative of how Nigerians in General think, then there is no hope for Nigeria.

This generation is largely a waste of human capital.

I have said it in the last couple of days. Waste of human capital.

https://www.nairaland.com/1475226/confession-nigerian-pilot-white-people/4#18792326

Majority of them are complete fucktards.

People are milking them and destroying their lives, their priority is to "defend our own". Utter fucktards!

ASUU is on strike and their likes are at home, but their priority is to "defend our own". Utter fucktards!

Even if ASUU is not on strike, they are going to be going to some shithole tagged as schools, but their priority is to "defend our own". Utter fucktards!

They will finish school and find no jobs because some people are ruining the country, but their priority is to "defend our own". Utter fucktards!

Even if they find a job, it will pay peanuts because their leaders don't care, but their priority is to "defend our own". Utter fucktards!

To stay in the job, many of them's mothers and sisters have to open legs for clients, but their priority is to "defend our own". Utter fucktards!

They will all probably die from the first major health problem they have while the people ruining their lives use their money to fly abroad immediately if same happens to them, but their priority is to "defend our own". Utter fucktards!

Moronic, cretinous, fucktardious pieces of shyt, the majority of them!

Complete waste of human capital.

Baboons that think they qualify to be classified as human beings.

OneDy: Looking at comments so far on this thread, I think we deserve the type of leaders we have in this country.
I comment the rest of my reserve.

The fucktards sure do deserve their leaders.

Thank God most of them would die by 55 years old after their miserable lives considering Nigeria's life expectancy, as ensured by their leaders.

32 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Slizbeat(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
All efforts to discredit the minister and pull her down indeed exposes them the more.

The first time it was incompetence on not securing the airspace which happens to be the Job of NCAA.

Now it is possession of $1.6 million BWM from whose visible documents could not implicate her thus exposing the NCAA.

We are watching........................No weapon fashioned against the just and innocent shall prosper, even political powers can not implicate an innocent person in a crime he/she did not commit.

6 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by obailala(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nigeria is indeed a very sick nation filled with sick people... A revelation like this is made with evidence and all some people can deduce from it is that Sahara Reporters is sponsored by APC to rubbish GEJ. Also it has quickly been tribalised to be an Igbo vs Yoruba battle...

This nation is indeed a sick nation undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nigerians are being robbed blind on a hourly basis by their elected officials! I await the day when these sophisticated armed robbers will face the gallows and quartered in public!

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by NOLONGTIN1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Two officials of the agency told SaharaReporters that the NCAA did not have enough funds to upgrade equipment, send staff for critical training, and hire enough qualified staff. “Yet, all the minister is concerned about is to have two exotic BMW cars from the little money we have for operations,” one of the sources said.

As long as the source is unidentified i'm not interested, especially when its coming from SaharaReporters

I didn't believe the un-named sources concerning APC zoning VP ticket to the South-West

i definitely won't believe them concerning this!! (even though it may be true)

SaharaReporters!!!! if you tell me tommorow na 16th October, i go still check my calendar...... Una Sabi !!!!

BTW, all i see from the documents(if real) are evidence NCAA purchased them not the minister, i'm not saying she is a saint

5 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
Slizbeat: All efforts to discredit the minister and pull her down indeed exposes them the more.

The first time it was incompetence on not securing the airspace which happens to be the Job of NCAA.

Now it is possession of $1.5 million naira BWM from whose visible documents could not implicate her thus exposing the NCAA.

We are watching........................No weapon fashioned against the just and innocent shall prosper, even political powers can not implicate an innocent person in a crime he/she did not commit.

In the words of SAGAMITE....you sir are an UTTER person!

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by dbride: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
awodman: Reading through the whole report I can deduce that NCAA ordered for those cars...but if the car was meant for the Minister is an argument Sahara failed to prove beyond reasonable doubts..All I can see is a desperate attempt by sahara to paint the minister in bad light

@awodman, Please read b4 commenting. NCAA ordered the BMW for the minister's use. You are so ignorant of how these agencies are run by the Ministry of Aviation. FOI, ministry of aviation is their boss, they take orders from the minister! Don't be naïve.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by biafranqueen: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
igbsam: And ASUU remains on strike.....
so go and protest with market women why you still here online!
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
andyanders: I think w have o apply China laws for corrupt politicians. Kill them when found guilty.

The number one person I want killed in Nigeria is Bala Mohammed the FCT Minister.

I want someone to kill him slowly and brutally.

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by obailala(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Larryfly: mehn....this is journalism at its peak....these are real documentary evidence but it implicates the NCAA guys and not really odua. these sahara guys badt

Trust me when I say there is no smoke without fire... In no time you will see how the minister is implicated but unfortunately this is Nigeria so nothing will happen.

The fools that rule us know the people they rule are idiots, so this issue will be buried even before this week runs out... Some elements here on Nairaland are already showcasing their idiotic talents by tribalising and politicizing the issue... From experience in Nigeria, once cases are tribalised, politicised and 'religionised,' they become very delicate and our leaders (especially weak ones) tend to shove them under the carpet quickly.

7 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Nigeria is now totally on its head. The tribalism has never been this bad. A thief is a thief, whether its a frog-eyed mofo or a Yoruba one.

The good book said it, when slaves start ruling over free-borns, this is the kinda thing that happens.
We are watching.

4 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
What's the issue here ? Is it that our Government can not afford it or Crude Oil has finished from Niger Delta ? For Christ's Sake, we are a nation of Oil and Gas.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
dbride:

@awodman, Please read b4 commenting. NCAA ordered the BMW for the minister's use. You are so ignorant of how these agencies are run by the Ministry of Aviation. FOI, ministry of aviation is their boss, they take orders from the minister! Don't be naïve.

Bros please stop speculating!! There is nothing in those documents that implicates the minister!! Give us evidence she ordered those vehicles or STFU.The person implicated here is the NCAA director and not the minister

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
lygn19:
I second,,, dat FOOLa Akin is incompetent,,, he needs to be sacked, for a more capable hand to occupy that position.
You mean he should be replaced by a competent theif? SMH for Naija and tribal sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
obailala: Nigeria is indeed a very sick nation filled with sick people... A revelation like this is made with evidence and all some people can deduce from it is that Sahara Reporters is sponsored by APC to rubbish GEJ. Also it has quickly been tribalised to be an Igbo vs Yoruba battle...

This nation is indeed a sick nation undecided undecided

Evidence and samples of products of a failed education system.

obailala:

Trust me when I say there is no smoke without fire... In no time you will see how the minister is implicated but unfortunately this is Nigeria so nothing will happen.

The fools that rule us know the people they rule are idiots, so this issue will be buried even before this week runs out... Some elements here on Nairaland are already showcasing their idiotic talents by tribalising and politicizing the issue... From experience in Nigeria, once cases are tribalised, politicised and 'religionised,' they become very delicate and our leaders (especially weak ones) tend to shove them under the carpet quickly.

They know they rule fucktards.

Cretinous pieces of shyt that only have the rudimentary thinking available to all apes but not any above this to qualify as a human being.

That is why they do not give a shyt and all they need to do is apply some cosmetic resolution and they fucktards will scream FRESH AIR!
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by corperscorner: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Observing d thread so far, just to realise a lot of pple still can't comprehend what has been written. They said she compelled NCAA to purchase those cars for her use. NCAA acted based on the instruction or shuld I say heat: dey got from their boss.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by SenatorJames(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
I'm not here for tribal battle. But i want some one that understand the current political game to answer these two questions, because people are boasting of what she is doing as d minister

1. If stella Oduah is from the Kawu Baraje led faction, will she still be the minister today? Y/N
2. Is there nobody among the sacked ministers that performed better than her? Y/N

So lets stop fighting each other here when our leaders are sweeping away our treasury. Even as a political party member how much are you gainning compare to them

God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by awodman: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
dbride:

Oga I carefully read through before commenting..from the write up and the documents going with it all I can see is the NCAA embarking on a wasteful venture..the accusation that the Minister forced NCAA to purchase those cars is an invention of Sahara reporters...

If you can show me where in the document or write-up that authoritatively shows that the minister forced them to make those purchases..I will retract my statements

And lastly NCAA is an autonomous body which does not report directly to the minister
www.ncaa.gov.ng/Public/Ncaa/AboutNcaa.aspx

6 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Kingspin(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
It was the same saharareport that told the world that Mr president want to the UN assemble in New York with 600 entourages at the end of the day they were not even up to 30 govt officials. What a locally fabricated lie. For that this info is a real trash.

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by richy1473(m): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
If we have to move forward as a nation,I think this issue of TRIBALISM that is eaten us up like a cancer must be abolished..
Let's call spade a spade,this is heart-provoking evidence for God's sake and we shouldn't treat it with just mere hands..this problem may come back to hunt us if we don't talk NOW!!

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by windows8: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Two officials of the agency told SaharaReporters that the NCAA did not have enough funds to upgrade equipment, send staff for critical training, and hire enough qualified staff. “Yet, all the minister is concerned about is to have two exotic BMW cars from the little money we have for operations,” one of the sources said.

As long as the source is unidentified i'm not interested, especially when its coming from SaharaReporters

I didn't believe the un-named sources concerning APC zoning VP ticket to the South-West

i definitely won't believe them concerning this!! (even though it may be true)

SaharaReporters!!!! if you tell me tommorow na 16th October, i go still check my calendar...... Una Sabi !!!!

BTW, all i see from the documents(if real) are evidence NCAA purchased them not the minister, i'm not saying she is a saint
I guess you wrote this rubbish cause internet is becoming cheap, we all know sahara reporters published fake stories but what about the real stories that they have published, i remember vividly when they said Gej's wife was sick and would return, it came to past eventually, what you should be concerned about is when will the NCAA release a statement concerning this news. Tribalism is eating deep into every part of the country

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by freeR1: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
chukwudi44: All evidence so far points to the NCAA and its director Fola Akin.Nothing to link the minister with it.SMH for desperation of some folks!! Oduah is going to nowhere!! She will stay till she uprades the owerri airport also to international status and the Enugu airport one of the best in the world.Haters can go to hell

Going by your argument, $1.6mill was spent without the Minister's approval! That is the height of incompetence and lack of due process. That itself in an indictment and warrants a sack!

4 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Kelvo88(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
See money 4 jst car,yet no money 2 pay ASUU4 three months nw.God save us
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by freeR1: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Larryfly: mehn....this is journalism at its peak....these are real documentary evidence but it implicates the NCAA guys and not really odua. these sahara guys badt

If she has no clue such "huge" amount of money was moved under her watch, that certainly explains a lot about the recent crashes (Incompetence, negligence and laziness)!

3 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
engineerd:

In the words of SAGAMITE....you sir are an UTTER person!

When I call them fucktards now, they would be hyperventilating that Sagamite is insulting them.

I NEVER insult people.

https://www.nairaland.com/1463873/nizamiye-hospital-opens-abuja-pictures/3#18565014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK / Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.