Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave (8686 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by kliq(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2013
Interesting grin
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Mumblehappyfeet:

Hehehehe, ehn, let me pack out nah. How e take concern u? If a man decides to turn me into a punching bag, im under no obligation to stay n forfeit my life. IF it ever happens to any of ur family members, u r very free to tell them to stay.Abeg shift go one side wt dt talk, i didn't start hearing that kind of talk today, im used to it grin
Correct! Team jump and pass o! No time for BS. Pack ur bag and vamoose! Gba Gbe Oshi. grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
pogolowa1:
Continue packing out. Maybe by d tym u realize u must have packed out from 10 marriages.

So what exactly are you proposing? You clearly have no good advice, she should stay and the abuse continues? Let me tell you something, men are alreadi known as the stronger sex. I tink itz pretty much very obvious that only a cowardly man hitz a woman. Coz what exactly is he trying to prove?

If your trying to say there are better ways to solve the issue amicably please be clear. But you have no right to attack someone whose willing and strong enough to standup and say no to an abusive marriage.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
nikkypearl:
did u jus say way outtalolllllz... wit all d rubbish u spew out,u av a long way to gooo..kip ranting

Am so sad 4 u. Its obvious dat ur intelligence is badly limited, If u. Like be d slave and let ur hubby beat n brak ur head while u say 'sorry sir'. Can't u just c dat she made an opinion dats all her own and she has d right, or u just prefer being stupid ma dear? Pls pls n puleazzzzz! Respect urself and odas abeg.

@bludevile ..... Way de go gurl. Mind of ur own aint easy to come by n don't let any rat assole take dat away 4rm ya.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by ayili: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
chuksbogus:

Did you read my post at all? pls read it if u didnt. 2ndly pls dnt stupidly marry a nagging husband ok. when it comes to marriage pls drop stupid and bring out wisdom.no body walks up to some body sitting donw and start slaping him or her without previous issues unless u re telling me that u STUPIDLY went to a psychiatric hospitl ward and chose a husband.
10000000 likes
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by ayili: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
pogolowa1:

Ʊ® head is there. Women like this aluta and d oda the way d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ even talk here that reflects their attitude. D oda has packed out of one home what lead to the abuse she did not state and 'u think u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ doing your self a favour. A man dosent just raise his hands on a woman there must be somtin that must have lead to that. U all shuld be playing cyber warlords.
like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like likelike like likelike like like like like like like like
like like like like like like
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Na wa,plenty wife beaters dey this thread.Panel beaters.See as dem dey justify thier bullshhhit undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by sweetestguy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Doh d man is fully wrong, bt its too early to back off na, wat hapend to talkin tins out, its too early to leav biko
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by cherisskenzy(f): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
;DD lady would have noticed it while they were dating, n run for her dear life.unless a MAD DEMON entered him on their wedding day. I will run for my dear life cos it might be a kick next time.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by ayili: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
lynpetra: Na wa,plenty wife beaters dey this thread.Panel beaters.See as dem dey justify thier bullshhhit undecided
Na wa, plenty husband provokers dey this thread. husband insulters. see as dem dey fear beatings yet talk bullshhhit undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. / 'My Boyfriend Doesn’t Wash/wipe His Ass Properly.' (Pictures) / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.