Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave (8681 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Danhumprey: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2013
Tholudee: must you add insults? Eranko oponu oshi
How did I insulted you?
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by didicold(f): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2013
Toor if u say so o, abi how we for do na?
Harbosede02: lmao!!u funi n wicked gan o
;DToor if u say so o, abi how we for do na?
Harbosede02: lmao!!u funi n wicked gan o
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

Lol you sound like its all about you, like you call the shots. You are not indispensable you know?

Just like any other woman, you are easily replaceable.

And u think hez not replaceable abi
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by greedie1(f): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2013
didicold: Dis life is too short to become anyone's slap-around bag, since d marriage is so short if u leave ,u will get little support, even familial. D next money for soup he gives me will be used to rent thugs to treat his fuckup, no apologies. If u av heard of olowo fowo ra iku, na so.
this.
my parents didn't slap me and they are the only ones i can take dat shit from...

i may not be able to slap him back but he ll get more than a slap the next day....not from me ofcz cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2013
Elbisco:
lmao...u'll take birth control pills...as if U're the only woman on earth....forgetting dat a child would giv u a braggin right in a marriage...u also forget that he has a family....mtchew...dat y una no dey c husband marry

Are u guyz just vexed she said she'd slap him back? Lecture me please how is it right 4 a man to slap his bride just days after the wedding? If your a wise woman, then you should know two things.

1) Either you pack your load and leave
2). Or you start understanding the fact that, that will only be the begining of an abusive marriage. Buckle up your shoes and get prepared, get on your kneels and start praying to God to change your man

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2013
This is a public forum where everyone is entitled to freedom of speech.Why the personality bashing already??Anyway,me just dey laff and 'like".
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra: This is a public forum where everyone is entitled to freedom of speech.Why the personality bashing already??Anyway,me just dey laff and 'like".
And i was busy minding my business o, exercising my right to express myself when the bashings landed right on my personality. People looking to test their neonate insulting skills and chose me as a test subject...see me see wahala!

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2013
eguity&justice:
nawaooo i pity anyman that will marry you. You are too pround of yourself.
You see pride, I say self-worth, self-confidence,self impprtance. All I'm simply saying is I find myself too important to be anybody's punching bag and to those who say I'm not irreplaceable, or indispensable I was trying to let them know that neither is the puncher in question, whilst reminding them of the fact that I may be replaceable but I am still unique. And terming me "just another woman" would be incorrect due to this my uniqueness.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2013
eguity&justice:
nawaooo i pity anyman that will marry you. You are too pround of yourself.

One man's food is another's poison.Pity yourself undecided

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian: @50 calibre: Shut up!

ROFLMAO!! Bwhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

I DIED, like seriously, too darn funny grin grin

Keep rolling on the floor, il soon stomp on your head grin
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2013
Bludeville: First, i will slap him back, whether i stay or leave depends on what happens next but i am definitely gonna get birth control pills for the next one or two years to make sure i don't have kids if he gets more violent.

Ori e pe dada! (Your head is very correct)
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2013
I will go back to my father's house

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
when some sad women get slapped AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION and still get married, here you are talking about "a few weeks after"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBOb5n8Dq_Y

WTF!!!

If I was that girl's family member. I would beat the fck out of him.

No matter what anyone says, if I am held, I would still continue causing trouble until that wedding cannot take place.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2013
I pity all these gals.

I've you forgotten dat men arent even ready to marry not to talk of marrying a second hand divorcee? Well, old men are there sha- the ones dat are too weak to throw punches even with their third leg.

One thing i know for sure is dat millions of ladies are willing to marry a wife-puncher so long he is successful. Abi na lie?

*not in support of abuse*

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 17, 2013
lynpetra:

One man's food is another's poison.Pity yourself undecided
a stupid man's food
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by DarryOsh(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2013
Elbisco:
lmao...u'll take birth control pills...as if U're the only woman on earth....forgetting dat a child would giv u a braggin right in a marriage...u also forget that he has a family....mtchew...dat y una no dey c husband marry

what sort of stupid bragging rights are you talking about. Oh, so you are one of those who think marriage is the pinnacle of a woman's achievements. A marriage where the woman is on her toes, securing 'bragging rights' is not even worth it. Do you even have sisters?

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

Lol you sound like its all about you, like you call the shots. You are not indispensable you know?

Just like any other woman, you are easily replaceable.

person, I know this is your arena and specialty: To beat women.

Elbisco:

Cretin, and so what if he has family?

She should be dumb to have a child for a person like you?

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Bludeville:
Duude, in that empty nut you probably use as your brain, there was probably no space for the thought to occur to you that
1. Neither is he the only man on earth
2. I also have a family
3. I'm not one of those your village girls that think that marriage , bragging rights, and family is the be all and end all.

Bludeville:
OMG!!! Another nut-sized brain..I am easily replaceable, and so the fvck is he! Sheesh! And yes in my world, it is all about me, no apologies, who was it supposed to be about before? YOU?
*rolling my eyes to kafanchan*
P.S I am definitely not like any other woman, but then i dont expect you to know/ understand what i mean.

Well said!

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: a stupid man's food

Well,a man remains a man.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by kachiz(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2013
Bludeville:
OMG!!! Another nut-sized brain..I am easily replaceable, and so the fvck is he! Sheesh! And yes in my world, it is all about me, no apologies, who was it supposed to be about before? YOU?
*rolling my eyes to kafanchan*
P.S I am definitely not like any other woman, but then i dont expect you to know/ understand what i mean.

Lol, i love this chick. am definitely going to marry you.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

Keep rolling on the floor, il soon stomp on your head grin
LMAO! Why so 'pained'? tongue

Can't stop laughing @ "me man, you woman,.....me important, you no important" grin grin
She reminds me of my darling abiL cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17 Funny Photos That Trace The Legend Of The Yoruba Demon / Cocktail-o-clock:when Two Nairalanders Meet. / Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.