Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave (8688 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by solomon111(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wow.
Intellectuals and pseudo-intellectuals slugging it out.
Nice thread.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Mynd44: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
solomon111: Wow.
Intellectuals and pseudo-intellectuals slugging it out.
Nice thread.
I wish they will continue with the debate sha. It was interesting reading their views (although I already know their stance in the first place)
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by imsuboi(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: grin grin grin

LoL.

EPIC!

grin

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Ngokafor(f): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2013
...These kinds of wahala is why it's always good for a lady to observe the kind of man she is going out with before tying the knot...watch and observe are the keywords ladies so be careful..

...i personally detest violent tendencies in men regardless of who is involved,therefore consistently flaring up at the slightest provocation is enough to get the red card from me cos such personalities wear me out in no time..raise your voice arbitrarily and constantly at me and you'll have to explain why,how much more a slap!!...

...Believe it or not,i have given the red-card to a suitor who had anger issues and right now i have someone way better than him in all ramifications,so anyone thinking they are irreplaceable is fooling themselves.

Anybody can be replaced anytime with the exception of ones parents.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by ifysimple(f): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2013
i will stay , but i must slap him back!
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nwanneamakah: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: grin grin grin

shocked shocked What happened on page 6 undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2013
ifysimple: i will stay , but i must slap him back!
he might turn u into a punching bag.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

shocked shocked What happened on page 6 undecided undecided
pple swearing at each other
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry grin cry grin cry grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin cry cry grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wikid!!!
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Mynd44: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: pple swearing at each other
A waste of an intelligent debate if you ask me.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Ishilove: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
I will go all Evelyn Salt on his slapping asss. Like my neighbour did. She gave the man double combo and fled. The man craze, carry stick pursue the girl but the smart girl ran into another compound to hide. grin
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by pastorprosper(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Bludeville:
Duude, in that empty nut you probably use as your brain, there was probably no space for the thought to occur to you that
1. Neither is he the only man on earth
2. I also have a family
3. I'm not one of those your village girls that think that marriage , bragging rights, and family is the be all and end all.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by pastorprosper(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
shocked
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Habeebpain(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Do you know those action movie scenes where the good guy keeps beating the bad guys without taking a hit? That's what Bluedeville is doing to all those making stupid comments!
Na flawless victory things!
Following her like twitter!

Now back to the main matter. Slaps you a few weeks after the wedding? Na die be that. Return the manual reset button then give him the warning of his life. A repeat, and he will wish he never said I do.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nwanneamakah: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: pple swearing at each other

Yeah, I figured...just surprised @ wen n hw d thread deteriorated ds mch... undecided
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by LajaLaba: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
enohorglo i see u tongue
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by sunnyt1(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2013
Harbosede02: so wat r u trying 2 say??dat we sud start preparing 4 marriage wen we don't even knw wat d husband luks lyk.

So u wanna start preparing for marriage afta u meet the guy, do u start preparing for exams when u see the question paper.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
alutacontinua: LEAVE!
And he wld sleep in jail for some few dayz too!

Blackberry babes. Marry and see d real world and stop making mouth

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
pogolowa1:

Blackberry babes. Marry and see d real world and stop making mouth

Lol...nah so! Marriage is a do or die affair, ain't it grin grin grin grin grin grin
To say I've never used a BB before and probably NEVER would! U go just dey open mouth anyhow! mssccchhhheeewwwww undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Mumblehappyfeet: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
No I'm not!! A woman can't discard me except there's already someone waiting to take my place, whereas I can! A woman can't go round chasing guys to take my place, whereas I can go round chasing women.

A woman cant decides the pace of a relationship, I can. A woman waits for me, I don't wait for a woman. A woman can't make me marry her, I can!

I can go on & on, but I hope you catch my drift.

@50Calibre, Keep deceiving urself there, u hear. U think its all those village girls u r pursuing that u can treat anyhow abi? Let me tell u something, roughly a yr n some months into our marriage, my ex hubby got abusive n when my parents tried to intervene, he got very disrespectful to them. I ddnt argue or quarrel wt him or anything like that, just packed my stuff n moved out n that was d end of the marriage. He begged, his family begged but i turned off my phones n my family was in full support of my actions, not that i needed that but it was there just the same. Like my mom will always say, she is not selling her daughter n doesnt really care who u marry as long as u r happy. My mom has like 6 huge brothers who went n packed their other sisters stuff when she was being abused by her hubby n my dad has zero tolerance for that kind of thing. So if u come from a family like that, that values its women n doesnt joke around wt them, imagine staying in an abusive marriage.
My ex hubby used to tell me that my family would never allow me to come back home in case things go wrong, i guess, he is still scratching his head over what happened. Even if i hadnt left, my brothers would have come n bundled me out of there. Like they said, marriage is not do or die. And for ur info, im engaged to be married n to a God send too. So u guys are not irreplaceable, u r very very replaceable

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Mumblehappyfeet: No I'm not!! A woman can't discard me except there's already someone waiting to take my place, whereas I can! A woman can't go round chasing guys to take my place, whereas I can go round chasing women.

A woman cant decides the pace of a relationship, I can. A woman waits for me, I don't wait for a woman. A woman can't make me marry her, I can!

I can go on & on, but I hope you catch my drift.

@50Calibre, Keep deceiving urself there, u hear. U think its all those village girls u r pursuing that u can treat anyhow abi? Let me tell u something, roughly a yr n some months into our marriage, my ex hubby got abusive n when my parents tried to intervene, he got very disrespectful to them. I ddnt argue or quarrel wt him or anything like that, just packed my stuff n moved out n that was d end of the marriage. He begged, his family begged but i turned off my phones n my family was in full support of my actions, not that i needed that but it was there just the same. Like my mom will always say, she is not selling her daughter n doesnt really care who u marry as long as u r happy. My mom has like 6 huge brothers who went n packed their other sisters stuff when she was being abused by her hubby n my dad has zero tolerance for that kind of thing. So if u come from a family like that, that values its women n doesnt joke around wt them, imagine staying in an abusive marriage.
My ex hubby used to tell me that my family would never allow me to come back home in case things go wrong, i guess, he is still scratching his head over what happened. Even if i hadnt left, my brothers would have come n bundled me out of there. Like they said, marriage is not do or die. And for ur info, im engaged to be married n to a God send too. So u guys are not irreplaceable, u r very very replaceable

Continue packing out. Maybe by d tym u realize u must have packed out from 10 marriages.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 20, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lol...nah so! Marriage is a do or die affair, ain't it grin grin grin grin grin grin
To say I've never used a BB before and probably NEVER would! U go just dey open mouth anyhow! mssccchhhheeewwwww undecided undecided undecided

Marry and do alutacontinua in Ʊ® wedding. Dis is africa not yanki anyway kudos to MTV base for your immaturerity.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 20, 2013
pogolowa1:

Marry and do alutacontinua in Ʊ® wedding. Dis is africa not yanki anyway kudos to MTV base for your immaturerity.

So, what exactly is ur point?
A guy shld slap me nd I shld keep being nice to him

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Mumblehappyfeet: 2:10am On Oct 20, 2013
alutacontinua:

So, what exactly is ur point?
A guy shld slap me nd I shld keep being nice to him

dont mind him. Its their type that will try killing their wives, n tell u that marriage is do or die. I took a decision when i saw my life was at stake. @pogoolowa, if i marry 10 husbands, how e take concern u? Did i call u to officiate there or na ur bro i marry? All this misogynistic "men" sef. May God save women from ur hands

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Mumblehappyfeet: 2:17am On Oct 20, 2013
pogolowa1:
Continue packing out. Maybe by d tym u realize u must have packed out from 10 marriages.

Hehehehe, ehn, let me pack out nah. How e take concern u? If a man decides to turn me into a punching bag, im under no obligation to stay n forfeit my life. IF it ever happens to any of ur family members, u r very free to tell them to stay.Abeg shift go one side wt dt talk, i didn't start hearing that kind of talk today, im used to it grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 20, 2013
Mumblehappyfeet:

Hehehehe, ehn, let me pack out nah. How e take concern u? If a man decides to turn me into a punching bag, im under no obligation to stay n forfeit my life. IF it ever happens to any of ur family members, u r very free to tell them to stay.Abeg shift go one side wt dt talk, i didn't start hearing that kind of talk today, im used to it grin

O ri e pe jare! (Your head is very correct!). Good for you for getting out sharply. Great attitude towards the rubbish spewing blockheads here!

Congrats on your engagement!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by chuksbogus: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2013
u all are here talking about what you will or will not do in that situation but no one is talking about what YOU did that brought about the slap and how you went about to solve what u did before the slap. nawadays women hide under the fact that men shld not lay their hands on them and do all sought of annoying, anger limit , and slap provoking behaviours. am married with 2 kids and d way my wife talks and responds will not give me the push to lay my hand on her .am hot tempered but she understood me and when ever she does things that she know ill make me flare up she atimes end up making both of us laugh instead of opening that wide mouth to talk u into slapping out that spirit talking through her.
when i was small i and my younger bro thought my mum is stronger than my dad do to the way she talks and shove him. until one day my dad beat the livin day light out of her .from that 1987 till now my mum changed to the better. later in life we learnt that it was my mum mother that asked my dad to beat her. AM NOT SAYING BEATING A WOMAN IS GOOD OR ADVOCATING OR SUPPORTING WHO DOES . but let the rat not intentionaly eat up the native doctors bag so that d native doctor will not intentionally cut the rats mouth.am talking on both sides the way you deal with situations when u are the one at fault matters. dont say he or she would have controlled his or her temper, urself u should have handled the matter better. wether to leave or not u hve to think about the part u played in getting the slap.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2013
chuksbogus: u all are here talking about what you will or will not do in that situation but no one is talking about what YOU did that brought about the slap and how you went about to solve what u did before the slap. nawadays women hide under the fact that men shld not lay their hands on them and do all sought of annoying, anger limit , and slap provoking behaviours. am married with 2 kids and d way my wife talks and responds will not give me the push to lay my hand on her .am hot tempered but she understood me and when ever she does things that she know ill make me flare up she atimes end up making both of us laugh instead of opening that wide mouth to talk u into slapping out that spirit talking through her.
when i was small i and my younger bro thought my mum is stronger than my dad do to the way she talks and shove him. until one day my dad beat the livin day light out of her .from that 1987 till now my mum changed to the better. later in life we learnt that it was my mum mother that asked my dad to beat her. AM NOT SAYING BEATING A WOMAN IS GOOD OR ADVOCATING OR SUPPORTING WHO DOES . but let the rat not intentionaly eat up the native doctors bag so that d native doctor will not intentionally cut the rats mouth.am talking on both sides the way you deal with situations when u are the one at fault matters. dont say he or she would have controlled his or her temper, urself u should have handled the matter better. wether to leave or not u hve to think about the part u played in getting the slap.

NOW,what happens When I stupidly marries a nagging husbandI shud beat a full grown man up??Now tell me what to do since as the weaker sexxxx,we can't beat our erring husband up.Maybe I shud pack out of the house since I can't control his stupid mouth.Na only woman sabi find trouble,e be like say u never see husband wey dey behave like woman,talks anyhow,even when he is not suppose to alter a word at all.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2013
chuksbogus: u all are here talking about what you will or will not do in that situation but no one is talking about what YOU did that brought about the slap and how you went about to solve what u did before the slap. nawadays women hide under the fact that men shld not lay their hands on them and do all sought of annoying, anger limit , and slap provoking behaviours. am married with 2 kids and d way my wife talks and responds will not give me the push to lay my hand on her .am hot tempered but she understood me and when ever she does things that she know ill make me flare up she atimes end up making both of us laugh instead of opening that wide mouth to talk u into slapping out that spirit talking through her.

Ʊ® head is there. Women like this aluta and d oda the way d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ even talk here that reflects their attitude. D oda has packed out of one home what lead to the abuse she did not state and u think u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ doing your self a favour. A man dosent just raise his hands on a woman there must be somtin that must have lead to that. U all shuld be playing cyber warlords.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by chuksbogus: 8:07am On Oct 20, 2013
Did you read my post at all? pls read it if u didnt. 2ndly pls dnt stupidly marry a nagging husband ok. when it comes to marriage pls drop stupid and bring out wisdom.no body walks up to some body sitting donw and start slaping him or her without previous issues unless u re telling me that u STUPIDLY went to a psychiatric hospitl ward and chose a husband.
lynpetra:

NOW,what happens When I stupidly marries a nagging husbandI shud beat a full grown man up??Now tell me what to do since as the weaker sexxxx,we can't beat our erring husband up.Maybe I shud pack out of the house since I can't control his stupid mouth.Na only woman sabi find trouble,e be like say u never see husband wey dey behave like woman,talks anyhow,even when he is not suppose to alter a word at all.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2013
pogolowa1: Continue packing out. Maybe by d tym u realize u must have packed out from 10 marriages.

Some people value their lives and dignity more than an abusive relationship. You must be shocked. The 21st century is full of surprises. We still welcome you with open arms.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Has She Sent You Her Sexy Selfie And Belfie? / Why Ladies Don't Date Handsome Guys / Cocktail-o-clock:when Two Nairalanders Meet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.