Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave (8687 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
thareta:

Sure you could go on and on the point is no man is ireplaceable too. Just because we have to chill or we don't do the chasing doesn't mean itz gona tk forever for that right man to come knocking.get the drift? Fate is fate .you could chase all you want and stil not find the mrs right and yet I don't have to chase but my mr. Comes right knocking before yours. You should konw something about life.everything is a "two-way" street, nothing is certain.

Unfortunately, it's a sad reality of life. These are not just my opinions based on fiction, but based on reality.

The world we live in is chauvinist, it's everywhere, every aspect of life. Some just dont like to hear it, some just dont want to admit it, some would have to see or even experience it before they get a better perspective of life.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Joliecoco: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Leave him , fast. Did you not see the warning sign before you marry him?

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

Weak as they may be, they are realities dear!!

More often than not, what I said stands.

Idk what kind of women you've been hanging around, I don't see this to be true with my culture at least. I know a women who was beaten by her husband, she actually gave him a second chance but to no avail as the incident occured again. She sought for divorce after reconciliation failed. My own family helped babysit her kid while she was seeking a job. She got a job, straightened herself out and after some time later she married a great guy. The ex-husband is still in denial and was attempting to have her return to him up until the day of her wedding. They are married for almost 5 years, happy, and have a child of their own. The previous marriage hardly lasted a year.

A woman must know her worth or she will be trampled over!

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is fun.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will have to check out shollypoopz's threads later.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

Unfortunately, it's a sad reality of life. These are not just my opinions based on fiction, but based on reality.

The world we live in is chauvinist, it's everywhere, every aspect of life. Some just dont like to hear it, some just dont want to admit it, some would have to see or even experience it before they get a better perspective of life.

Be it a man's world or not, my point? Men are replaceable too. I don't have to suffer because of the mentality that I will not find another. Coz in actual fact there is.You get the drift?

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Fisk University- top five HBCU in the US
Vanderbilt university - top 20 in the US

Abeg, what is this fool talking about?? Stop crying about the money my parents spent. It is not your own, biko....

Not that anybody in your family can afford my kind of education. undecided

How many times am I going to dare you to name your high school not even college if you have the balls?

Dullard, shut up and let the intellectuals speak. Olodo!

You were better of going to Makerere university.

Vanderbilt CSR diploma for the local hoodrat university students does not impress me.

Maybe if you could have scored above a 1400 out of 2400 in your SATs then maybe you would have entered at least University of Tennessee, Knotxville.

You wasted your parent's millions sending you to Chrisland.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

Unfortunately, not all women are of the same worth, & for those with any worth, not all know their worth, I'm sure you'd agree with that.

Some have the nerve & courage to walk out, some don't. It could be for various reasons, love, financial, age etc

But one thing I'm sure of, is that in Nigeria, most women would rather stick with an abusive man, than walk away.

What about family? My brothers and father would not stand by as a so-called husband dared touch a hair on my head or slapped me forget about an actual full-fledged beating.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

What about family? My brothers and father would not stand by as a so-called husband dared touch a hair on my head or slapped me forget about an actual full-fledged beating.

That's if you are brave enough to tell your family.

People suffer & die in silence ( I'm not in support of that ), it happens everywhere.

Some even defend their abusive men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Do Not Think There Are Shemales In Nigeria. / Where Can I Find Hot Runz Girls In Delta, Warri? / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.