Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. (43111 Views)

MOUAU Students Chat Thread (let's Meet Here Great Umudyks) / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by nestaAK(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2014
RELEASE OF UNIUYO ADMISSION LIST

This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of
Uyo Post UTME Screening Exercise that the institution has released the
first batch of the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the
institution for the 2014/2015 Academic Session.
How to Check Uniuyo Admission List
1. Go to Uniuyo admission status checking portal through the e-portal
solution menu.
2. Enter your JAMB registration number
3. Click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
Note: Successfully admitted candidates are required to print their
Notification of Admission Status slip and bring it for Screening and
Registration exercise on resumption.

Acess through the link below

http://postutmeportal.uniuyo.edu.ng/admissionchecker.php

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Dibangoking(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Abeg where all of una dey?...Una don run fa?...Atleast school no dey session na cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Kadata(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dibangoking: Abeg where all of una dey?...Una don run fa?...Atleast school no dey session na cheesy

Lounging cool
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by chiboy429(m): 12:17am On Sep 11, 2014
Not like that bro,atleast no doubt this place is boring . Where are other tuskites ni
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
AM A NEW TUSKITE,WAS HOPING D GROUP ISSTILL ACTIVE.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by monlawal(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Abeg i need a tuskite babe wey still dey uyo. Dis rain is giving me a tough time sleepin alone
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kadata:

Lounging cool
My Doc! Long time sir. How has it been?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Has school really resumed today?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by IamK2I(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2014
Resume Ke? I still have a lot of money to make. For me school resumes 2nd week of October.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Dibangoking(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Lounging cool[/quote]hehehe...doc kadata,so you still dey find time surf web...I dey feel you jare...but wait oh where all these awi babes
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Dibangoking(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
IamK2I: Resume Ke? I still have a lot of money to make. For me school resumes 2nd week of October.
grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Dibangoking(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Emmy9ite: Has school really resumed today?
grin Yes oh..we dey write GST221 test on 22nd september
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Udoabasi(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'm a JJC as far as this place is concerned
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dibangoking: grin Yes oh..we dey write GST221 test on 22nd september
HEHE, no be small test, you don forget say na I.T? Na farm them go transfer una go grin
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
IamK2I: Resume Ke? I still have a lot of money to make. For me school resumes 2nd week of October.
Abi o, na de way o. Me na october 6th o
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Udoabasi: I'm a JJC as far as this place is concerned
welcome bro........which course?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Udoabasi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Emmy9ite: welcome bro........which course?
Thanks. I'm a grammarian.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Allenkee: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
You guys that travelled to Lag and PH should not returned with EBOLA ooo!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by IamK2I(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Allenkee: You guys that travelled to Lag and PH should not returned with EBOLA ooo!
...And this our UNIUYO is not doing anything concerning this EBOLA
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by monlawal(m): 6:01am On Nov 01, 2014
Posted to kogi state..... Xoxo sad
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by ortopazz(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2014
monlawal:
Posted to kogi state..... Xoxo sad

relax Na small challenge! it maybe for a reason!
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2014
Emmy9ite:
HEHE, no be small test, you don forget say na I.T? Na farm them go transfer una go grin

baba wats ur level in MCB?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by monlawal(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
ortopazz:

relax Na small challenge! it maybe for a reason!
thanks bro
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by VoiceofKIJU(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2014
please does Uni uyo accept combining of O'level result generally, especially law applicants?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Cashrill(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new year guys

2 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by nestaAK(m): 8:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Happy new year to all tuskites...

Best wishes on ur exams...
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by lomaxx: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Any newly admitted medical students?

Please indicate.
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by paullo240: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2015
I Greet all the great Tuskites! abeg I need an apartment around uniuyo at affordable price. wahla me on 08137352286
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by ijmbnigeria: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
200L admission into any Nigerian University withou UTME/PUTME via IJMB A'Level Programme. Visit: www.ijmbnigeria.org

Centres now in Port - Harcourt and Ilorin

Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by johnspurgeon014(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2015
TELL A FRIEND!!!

NEW PROJECT/SEMINAR TOPICS covering RECENT TRENDS and RELEVANT RESEARCH are available!!!

Do you have an approved TOPIC and are in need of MATERIALS/ASSISTANCE to help write on your research paper/PROJECT/SEMINAR

CALL/WHATSAPP: 08034845878

BBM: 2AB903A4

Email: johnspurgeon014@gmail.com

www.datacademia.com
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by Ndipe(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Did anybody here finish in the 90's?
Re: University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. by hayjay16(f): 3:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Is ds chat room still existing?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

5 Words Nigerians Use That Doesn't Actually Exist In The Dictionary / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.