Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453999 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2014
unnamdi79: Finally,all glory to God..a big thanks to all of you,slimmyt,graviton,imperioux,zeezah,xron,streetmic,rijo all of you infact...my visa was granted this morning at abuja embassy.Transcript coming soon

Wow.. Congrats bro.. Glory be to God in the highest, inspite the fact that USA is out of the world cup they were lashed by belgium 2-1, they still give visas..
Enjoy US bro..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2014
I read earlier on this trend that someone wass scared of going to Abuja because of the bomb blast issue,
I cover you with the prayers of ps 91, my the good Lord grant to safety and Visa, in Jesus Name..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2014
Tochium: It's been a long time I commented last, I am happy to do that today. Congrats to Gravy and all of u that got their visa.

@Gravy, are u in Owerri?

Walspring howfar?

Bro, am doing great.. Am happy to see your comment.. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by TheDim(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2014
Hello House!
I have scheduled for my Visa appointment and the Interview would be coming up next week;I have however lost my I-20 in an inferno last week.At this point I cant cancel the appointment.What do you advise I do?
Can I go with a print out of the document(s) and explain to the V.O?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2014
Pls house check this out.how can i explain 6yrs of staying at home to d vo if he/she asks wat av u been doin after graduating high sch since 2008
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2014
Congrats to the recent student visa obtainees. smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2014
Visa approved now at Lagos Embassy. God, mom(She never got to see what we started together, but God knows best), Imperiouxx, BigFrancis, Graviton, Amefrica, Walspring, Slimmy, MsNas, Zeezhabee, Kunlebal, Lisadem, Fadinus, Kofsy and others, you will always meet God at every point of your needs.
Transcript coming soonest. I need to sleep cuz I have not really slept for 2 days.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2014
Feexo: Visa approved now at Lagos Embassy. God, mom(She never got to see what we started together, but God knows best), Imperiouxx, BigFrancis, Graviton, Amefrica, Walspring, Slimmy, MsNas, Zeezhabee, Kunlebal, Lisadem, Fadinus, Kofsy and others, you will always meet God at every point of your needs.
Transcript coming soonest. I need to sleep cuz I have not really slept for 2 days.
Congrats bro!! I'm sorry for your loss.. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2014
Alhamdulilah Robilialamin! .My gratitude goes to God Almighty and everyone on this wonderful thread, imperiouxx, Amefrica, walspring, graviton, dot1, moses, slimmy, zeezhbee and others. My visa was approved at the Lagos consulate this morning. Transcript coming shortly.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2014
Graviton, the moral-boosting email you sent was just the tonic I needed at the right time. Thank God!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2014
The pleasure is mine. How far with ur visa parole?
Walspring:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2014
Ashigolo: Alhamdulilah Robilialamin! .My gratitude goes to God Almighty and everyone on this wonderful thread, imperiouxx, Amefrica, walspring, graviton, dot1, moses, slimmy, zeezhbee and others. My visa was approved at the Lagos consulate this morning. Transcript coming shortly.
Yay!!! Congrats boss, good news flowing around.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2014
Feexo: Visa approved now at Lagos Embassy. God, mom(She never got to see what we started together, but God knows best), Imperiouxx, BigFrancis, Graviton, Amefrica, Walspring, Slimmy, MsNas, Zeezhabee, Kunlebal, Lisadem, Fadinus, Kofsy and others, you will always meet God at every point of your needs.

Yeeaah!

My main nigga! So happy right now! Congratulations, Feexo.

Congratulations, Unnamdi

Student for fall program are like bees, numerous and unrelenting. Praise God!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2014
Walspring:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dot1(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2014
Congratz to one of my beloved brothers on this thread Ashigolo for his VISA Approval

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2014
Ashigolo: Alhamdulilah Robilialamin! .My gratitude goes to God Almighty and everyone on this wonderful thread, imperiouxx, Amefrica, walspring, graviton, dot1, moses, slimmy, zeezhbee and others. My visa was approved at the Lagos consulate this morning. Transcript coming shortly.

Jesus! Three visas and counting...

Congratulations, Ashigolo!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2014
Feexo: Graviton, the moral-boosting email you sent was just the tonic I needed at the right time. Thank God!

I'm glad, bro. You know political scientists no dey carry last. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2014
* I'm dancing skelewu right now. If you don't believe me, I will post a cheesy wink ...

Really happy for you all, especially my man & fellow political theorist/scientist, Feexo. Praise God!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2014
Congratz Ashigolo. Enjoy your stay and pray for us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2014
Prof Eze, I know quite well they can't deny a whole prof and eze(king). Enjoy your stay and pray for us. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2014
congratz feexo. Hardwork pays. Enjoy your stay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2014
3transcripts? I am already salivating grin#justgivemejesus
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Congrats to you all, abeg transcripts grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zenzen: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2014
domex007: I read earlier on this trend that someone wass scared of going to Abuja because of the bomb blast issue,
I cover you with the prayers of ps 91, my the good Lord grant to safety and Visa, in Jesus Name..
oh yeah it's me......amen oooo..thanks very much bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2014
@Ashigolo, congrats on ur visa approval! It was nice accommodating u in Henry Carr Hall, Unilag.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by UNIXLover(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2014
Hello guys,
Please can i register Toefl on ETS WEBSITE using Nigeria Master or Visa Card?

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2014
UNIXLover: Hello guys,
Please can i register Toefl on ETS WEBSITE using Nigeria Master or Visa Card?

Thanks
visa card already activated for internet banking.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2014
Unnamdi79, congratz bro. Enjoy your stay

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Am happy 4 u bro! Congrats! It was nice having u pass d night @ ma place & i hope mosquitoe didnt bite u. Morale booster! God will grant all others too!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2014
TheDim: Hello House!
I have scheduled for my Visa appointment and the Interview would be coming up next week;I have however lost my I-20 in an inferno last week.At this point I cant cancel the appointment.What do you advise I do?
Can I go with a print out of the document(s) and explain to the V.O?

Complain to your school. Have them resend another copy via TNT, FedEx, DHL etc. You can still get it within 5 working days.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2014
slimmy05: Congratz Ashigolo. Enjoy your stay and pray for us.
Thanks alot bro...u'll get yours too by God's grace

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2014
zenzen: oh yeah it's me......amen oooo..thanks very much bro

You are welcome bro.
Goodluck and God be with you..
Wow, this visas they are sharing @ Lagos and Abuja,
It will not finish until I get mine, amen..
Congrats to all those that were approved

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.