Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455238 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2014
Walspring:

Yea... Go buy the CD for hidden posts and you will know what happened while you were away... grin grin grin

Badt guy! cheesy

Where can I find this CD you speak of? Person suppose buy am.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Graviton2:

Badt guy! cheesy

Where can I find this CD you speak of? Person suppose buy am.

Hmmmmmm... for real person suppose fit buy am

Nah only one person get the master CD and wey fit alaba the CD and sell am nah..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Rijo02:

Go for Emirates since u don't like much stops......Me too.I booked Emirates and I bet its gonna be a nice flight experience. Just one stop at dubai before heading 13hrs to JFK.
13hrs, you gonna get bored and you a** gonna weep. From lagos to doh was 7hrs and I was still enjoying it but from doha to barcelona, mehn I nearly fainted and it was jst 6hrs oo. Goodluck sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
Feexo: House, is the yellow card compulsory for those leaving for the U.S.?
its not compulsory, only if your school ask you to bring it along but no one will ask you for it at POE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Can anyone tell me if the amount emirates stated online from Lagos to JFK is thesame at their office because all am seeing is business ranging from 5000USD+. Is there no economy booking online or do i have to visit their office and if so kindly help me with their address. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
zeezahbee: its not compulsory, only if your school ask you to bring it along but no one will ask you for it at POE

What is this yellow card about??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Doctoroma: Can anyone tell me if the amount emirates stated online from Lagos to JFK is thesame at their office because all am seeing is business ranging from 5000USD+. Is there no economy booking online or do i have to visit their office and if so kindly help me with their address. Thanks!

There should be economy tickets unless the spaces are filled for the day. There are no difference from what you get online to what you get in their office.......just a detailed search will do. Hope you aint searching via mobile site? And I hope u allowed abt 7-10 days interval b4 the flight. This criteria matters.
What date do u wish to travel, I can take a look n advice you from what I got?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:23am On Jul 13, 2014
Walspring:

Hmmmmmm... for real person suppose fit buy am

Nah only one person get the master CD and wey fit alaba the CD and sell am nah..

Lmao! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 12:36am On Jul 13, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. You will have to get that tooth fixed ASAP, we need all the help we can get on here. cheesy
cheesy Okay, I'm on it. Will get it fixed ASAP. Where's Imperriouxx and Lisadem BTW?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 1:27am On Jul 13, 2014
Rijo02:

There should be economy tickets unless the spaces are filled for the day. There are no difference from what you get online to what you get in their office.......just a detailed search will do. Hope you aint searching via mobile site? And I hope u allowed abt 7-10 days interval b4 the flight. This criteria matters.
sup bro, u got pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Datanonymous: 2:06am On Jul 13, 2014
ok... thanks
Walspring:

That's good then go for Emirate then
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Datanonymous: 2:10am On Jul 13, 2014
i just saw $1429.70 economy on emirates, maybe u should check it out
Doctoroma: Can anyone tell me if the amount emirates stated online from Lagos to JFK is thesame at their office because all am seeing is business ranging from 5000USD+. Is there no economy booking online or do i have to visit their office and if so kindly help me with their address. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 5:19am On Jul 13, 2014
zeezahbee: 13hrs, you gonna get bored and you a** gonna weep. From lagos to doh was 7hrs and I was still enjoying it but from doha to barcelona, mehn I nearly fainted and it was jst 6hrs oo. Goodluck sha

Yea Zee......it comes to my mind at times how tiring such a long flight might be. Just 45mins from Abj to Ph na long thing not to talk of 13hrs. However, my aunt championed the whole thing with wyning that her Emirates experience has been the best compared to other airlines.
Let me see how it plays out. My transcript is sure to come.
How is ur stay going? All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2014
MsNas:
cheesy Okay, I'm on it. Will get it fixed ASAP. Where's Imperriouxx and Lisadem BTW?

Imperiouxx has been phenomenal, he drops in from time to time to give advice. Lisadem just disappeared, nobody has seen his brake light for some time — I'm going to his state (Texas), who knows I fit jam am.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2014
Rijo02:

Yea Zee......it comes to my mind at times how tiring such a long flight might be. Just 45mins from Abj to Ph na long thing not to talk of 13hrs. However, my aunt championed the whole thing with wyning that her Emirates experience has been the best compared to other airlines.
Let me see how it plays out. My transcript is sure to come.
How is ur stay going? All the best.

Emirates is by far the best flight you can take, I took my time to research on the best possible airlines to the US — Emirates came tops, I'll be flying with them even though they are a little more expensive than Qatar. I'm trying to avoid travel discomfort as much as possible

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 6:27am On Jul 13, 2014
Graviton2:

Imperiouxx has been phenomenal, he drops in from time to time to give advice. Lisadem just disappeared, nobody has seen his brake light for some time — I'm going to his state (Texas), who knows I fit jam am.
You going to Dallas? Lisadem is in Dallas, I guess. Imperriouxx has divorced me... cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 6:49am On Jul 13, 2014
MsNas:
You going to Dallas? Lisadem is in Dallas, I guess. Imperriouxx has divorced me... cry cry

I'm going to Austin, but we might get to meet someday. We were all wondering the same thing oh! What happened? shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2014
Graviton2:

I'm going to Austin, but we might get to meet someday. We were all wondering the same thing oh! What happened? shocked
Sup bro, Please I need an affordable airline to Elpaso texas. I'll really appreciate your help.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by worldshepherd: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2014
slimmy05: you can apply and try your luck, but you know once you're denied within the last 6months it won't be granted. Try and keep checking the portal you might find a closer date. Just keep checking preferably during midnight.

Try and email your school to see if they will grant you extension, once they grant your extension notice, then you're fine without emergency appointment
the rules is no more following again....you can apply even a week your got denied....i have testimonies about this
keep monitoring the appointment calendar you will get closest date in both Abuja and Lagos....i booked July 15 last friday
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2014
worldshepherd:
the rules is no more following again....you can apply even a week your got denied....i have testimonies about this
keep monitoring the appointment calendar you will get closest date in both Abuja and Lagos....i booked July 15 last friday
I also mentioned the same thing for him to try his luck and also keep checking the site for closer date. I see no reason for the mention.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2014
MsNas:
Madamme, how have you been?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2014
Rijo02:

Thanks for your response! I have been searching via my system. I will prefer between 31st July and 3rd August. I need a moderate fare the one a student can afford. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dephilosopher: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
Please am seeking to study masters in education in united states wth less tuition fee. Pls can anyone help me wth list of schools I can apply to. I want a sch I can pay less tuition fees
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by wite111(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
dephilosopher: Please am seeking to study masters in education in united states wth less tuition fee. Pls can anyone help me wth list of schools I can apply to. I want a sch I can pay less tuition fees
. .Ini Edo and Desmond go back to school.I can not
laugh enough.Read more here:
wyne1..nl/2014/07/photos-ini-edo-and-
desmond-elliot-go.html?m=1
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by exxy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
@slimmy05, yes i have gotting my visa, but i didn't get a schorlarship
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by JFK12: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hi house,pls I nid skools dat accept HND 4 masters,anyone dat has an idea shd kindly provide me wit d names.tnx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
Who's going to Florida International University?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by oyero1: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Samsleek7: Who's going to Florida International University ?
red label grin shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
You can check wego.com.ng. It will show list of diFferent flight and their prices for the date you wish to fly
Doctoroma: Thanks for your response! I have been searching via my system. I will prefer between 31st July and 3rd August. I need a moderate fare the one a student can afford. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
JFK12: Hi house,pls I nid skools dat accept HND 4 masters,anyone dat has an idea shd kindly provide me wit d names.tnx
etsu.edu

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.