Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455263 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
oyero1: red label grin shocked
oyero, you are so funny. Don't make the guy sad joor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Faraidi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
baggylips: Pls house....i was denied on thurs this week and I want to reapply but the date m' seeing is too far for the both embassies.The latest date available is 12 august but my school resumes 21st Aug.Pls I want to know if m' eligible to apply for expedited interview cos what I read on their website said something about the ineligibility of those that have been previously denied within the last 6 months.Thanks for anticipated assistance?
yes, you can apply for emergency appointment since you have been denied preiously,all you need to do is just book for any date and,you will see a place the wrote,schedule emergency appointment.CLIQ it.Then some dates will appear,select the one you want and scan your 1 -20 form and acceptance letter to them.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
dephilosopher: Please am seeking to study masters in education in united states wth less tuition fee. Pls can anyone help me wth list of schools I can apply to. I want a sch I can pay less tuition fees
Hey, have you gone through previous comments yet?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
slimmy05: Did you read his response or your mb expiring soon and decided to comment?

If you cannot read properly, then please do not quote me unnecessarily

Bro not everthing u go dey react ja re... the guy didnt check it very well...lol anyway keep the thread moving...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by olumide098(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
Faraidi: yes, you can apply for emergency appointment since you have been denied preiously,all you need to do is just book for any date and,you will see a place the wrote,schedule emergency appointment.CLIQ it.Then some dates will appear,select the one you want and scan your 1 -20 form and acceptance letter to them.

huh! guy man so far they have denied him once, no room for such emergency....the guy will have to wait for his turn....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2014
olumide098:

Bro not everthing u go dey react ja re... the guy didnt check it very well...lol anyway keep the thread moving...
grin I understand but the dude refused to heed to correction. Anyway, its gone.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
For those that got their visa on the 9th any info, text or email?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2014
The rule:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sponge3: For those that got their visa on the 9th any info, text or email?

same line of thought.pls wen u get urs hit me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
streetMic:

same line of thought.pls wen u get urs hit me.

Ok bro. Do u have any idea of the kind of documents we should take along?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by johnnypaul927: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
[sub][/sub]house, is there no way one can be accepted for emergency even when denied? any one with any experience here please share biko
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stevenjel: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Good evening everyone, please is international passport a compulsory document for writing GRE and TOEFL?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Stevenjel: Good evening everyone, please is international passport a compulsory document for writing GRE and TOEFL?
Yes it is. There is no substitute, its either international passport or no exam

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2014
oyero1: red label grin shocked
What's That?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
Samsleek7: What's That?
Its a nice school, guest he thought it was a red flag school. You're good to go bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ridimic1: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
pls is MSC in information technology different from MSC in computer science.. pls is MSC in information technology different from MSC in computer science.. pls is MSC in information technology different from MSC in computer science..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
ridimic1: pls is MSC in information technology different from MSC in computer science.. pls is MSC in information technology different from MSC in computer science.. pls is MSC in information technology different from MSC in computer science..
Of course, Google.com is your friend
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
THANKS !
zeezahbee: You can check wego.com.ng. It will show list of diFferent flight and their prices for the date you wish to fly
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dimmy08: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sponge3: For those that got their visa on the 9th any info, text or email?
No info yet oo...buh will be going to DHL muri okunola tomoro sha..hopfully it will be ready for collection.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by dimmy08: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sponge3:

Ok bro. Do u have any idea of the kind of documents we should take along?
A copy of your I-20 with any means of identification should fly.....like work ID or drivers license .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
ridimic1: pls is MSC in information technology different from MSC in computer science.. pls is MSC in information technology different from MSC in computer science.. pls is MSC in information technology different from MSC in computer science..

Yes, it is different. With Msc Computer Science, you learn more about computer hardware and operating systems (You will do a lot of coding and systems development and Mathematics). A masters degree in Computer Science is focused primarily on the theory behind computational applications. You study the principles of computing and how you can better a computer's performance to solve problems.

Msc Information Science leans towards the application of Computer systems to solve problems. It teaches you to how to utilize the hardware and software developed by Computer Scientist for application in real life scenarios. With Ms IT, you do a little bit of everything (Coding (programming), Database Management, Shell Scripting, Web Development and Project Management).

So, if you wanna do something really techy and write a lots of algorithm and theorems, apply for an Ms in Computer Science. If you will like to apply those algorithms into building DBMS, Websites, Script Unix Shells etc, apply for an Ms in Information Technology.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
dimmy08:
A copy of your I-20 with any means of identification should fly.....like work ID or drivers license .

Had a chat with Olumide 098 and he told me that they only ask for the white paper. Will be going with all my docs sha.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Amefrica: Madamme, how have you been?
Been doing good smiley. How are you?

Graviton2:

I'm going to Austin, but we might get to meet someday. We were all wondering the same thing oh! What happened? shocked
Don't mind him. Wetin i go do him ehn... cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by unnamdi79(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sponge3:

Had a chat with Olumide 098 and he told me that they only ask for the white paper. Will be going with all my docs sha.
your appointment confirmation and an ID card for identification,advisable to go with all your docs though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
Graviton2:

Emirates is by far the best flight you can take, I took my time to research on the best possible airlines to the US — Emirates came tops, I'll be flying with them even though they are a little more expensive than Qatar. I'm trying to avoid travel discomfort as much as possible

Very correct Graviton........we shall experience it and report accordingly.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by oyero1: 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Samsleek7: What's That?
it is a red flag at the embassy...u can get better unis in d US. Best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hello house, since I didn't get my GRE score card from ETS and I'm scheduled for interview soon, can I go with the gre printed result from my gre page to the interview venue? Thank you for your response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rijo02:

Very correct Graviton........we shall experience it and report accordingly.

Why not Delta bro? Anything wrong with their airline?

For me I think Delta is cool and going to opt for it when I'm travelling, expensive though!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mjseun:

Why not Delta bro? Anything wrong with their airline?

For me I think Delta is cool and going to opt for it when I'm travelling, expensive though!

All international airlines are good but unique in services. Delta is renowned and cool......not a bad choice at all. We gonna share travel experiences.
Al the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rijo02: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mjseun: Hello house, since I didn't get my GRE score card from ETS and I'm scheduled for interview soon, can I go with the gre printed result from my gre page to the interview venue? Thank you for your response.

Ur score care is the printed copy of ur result. ETS no longer send hard copy result to candidates. The VO's are aware. So fire down.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Sponge3(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mjseun: Hello house, since I didn't get my GRE score card from ETS and I'm scheduled for interview soon, can I go with the gre printed result from my gre page to the interview venue? Thank you for your response.

U are good to go.....vos don't give a f it's printed or hard copy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Datanonymous: ok... thanks

Thanks to God....

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.