Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455264 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Graviton2:

Lmao! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
MsNas:
You going to Dallas? Lisadem is in Dallas, I guess. Imperriouxx has divorced me... cry cry

Is it official or intentional
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rijo02:

Ur score care is the printed copy of ur result. ETS no longer send hard copy result to candidates. The VO's are aware. So fire down.

Thanks very much. Just wanted to be sure.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
Sponge3:
U are good to go.....vos don't give a f it's printed or hard copy.

Thanks Sponge3
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Here is somehow cool today, is it because of the final?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Samsleek7: Who's going to Florida International University?

What part of Florida is it located?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2014
Rijo02:

Very correct Graviton........we shall experience it and report accordingly.

Certainly.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
MsNas:

Don't mind him. Wetin i go do him ehn... cheesy

Abeg oh! Take am easy. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Ashigolo: Sup bro, Please I need an affordable airline to Elpaso texas. I'll really appreciate your help.

Try www.wakanow.com

You're bound to see something positive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
Stewee:

What part of Florida is it located?

South-eastern region of USA. Bordered by Gulf of Mexico, Georgia and Alabama, Atlantic ocean and strait of Florida I think. Florida is the only state bordered with both Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic ocean. But I can't figure out which is south,north, East or west now.

Are you heading there? And what part of Florida are you going to if yes?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mjseun:

South-eastern region of USA. Bordered by Gulf of Mexico, Georgia and Alabama, Atlantic ocean and strait of Florida I think. Florida is the only state bordered with both Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic ocean. But I can't figure out which is south,north, East or west now.

Are you heading there? And what part of Florida are you going to if yes?

Bro, lemme rephrase the question again...Where in Florida is your school located.

All this geographical landscape description iss what I call "failure to launch" :d

...i'll be in Daytona Beach.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Guys I have someone who's going to the US for study and he wants to buy one way ticket.

Is that even an option?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by unnamdi79(m): 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Stewee: Guys I have someone who's going to the US for study and he wants to buy one way ticket.

Is that even an option?
what's the need for a return ticket?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
unnamdi79: what's the need for a return ticket?

Well since you have a NIV... Yo a** has to be back at some point...Just saying.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by unnamdi79(m): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
Stewee:

Well since you have a NIV... Yo a** has to be back at some point...Just saying.
one step at a time. Till studies are over
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2014
unnamdi79: one step at a time. Till studies are over

Cool!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Doctoroma(m): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2014
NONE YET! WILL BE THERE TODAY TOO
dimmy08:
No info yet oo...buh will be going to DHL muri okunola tomoro sha..hopfully it will be ready for collection.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Stewee: Guys I have someone who's going to the US for study and he wants to buy one way ticket.

Is that even an option?

Yes, a one-way ticket is advisable. Were you thinking otherwise? You must have a lot of money to spend

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: Its a nice school, guest he thought it was a red flag school. You're good to go bro.

I think Oyero mistook FIU for VIU
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:33am On Jul 14, 2014
oyero1: it is a red flag at the embassy...u can get better unis in d US. Best!

VIU is a red flag, FIU isn't — know the difference
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 4:09am On Jul 14, 2014
Good morning House pls what is d least balance my sponsor can have in his account as at wen printing his bank statement? Is 5m ok?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 14, 2014
goldenchic: Good morning House pls what is d least balance my sponsor can have in his account as at wen printing his bank statement? Is 5m ok?
what's the total amount of your fees per session?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 5:39am On Jul 14, 2014
Stewee:

Bro, lemme rephrase the question again...Where in Florida is your school located.

All this geographical landscape description iss what I call "failure to launch" :d

...i'll be in Daytona Beach.

I answered your question bro which says "where is Florida located?" so don't blame me with my geographical landscape description ok.

To now answer your question now, my Uni is located in Gainesville.

Hope that answers your Q.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2014
MsNas:
Been doing good smiley. How are you?

That's nice to know cheesy. I'm fine oh, just dey where you put me. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 14, 2014
Another week of visa approval. Who is next inline. cool

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2014
Mjseun:

I answered your question bro which says "where is Florida located?" so don't blame me with my geographical landscape description ok.

To now answer your question now, my Uni is located in Gainesville.

Hope that answers your Q.

No Problem!
You're just gonna be about 2hours away.
Awesome!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: you can apply and try your luck, but you know once you're denied within the last 6months it won't be granted. Try and keep checking the portal you might find a closer date. Just keep checking preferably during midnight.

Try and email your school to see if they will grant you extension, once they grant your extension notice, then you're fine without emergency appointment
at the bold, I must disagree with that...

I got denied visa on 10th April, 2014. Then scheduled an emergency appointment and got 29th April, 2014...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2014
olumide098:

huh! guy man so far they have denied him once, no room for such emergency....the guy will have to wait for his turn....
chief, this is not true

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Folarge06(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2014
House please hope university of central oklahoma and university of nebraska are not RED FLAG...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2014
johnnypaul927: [sub][/sub]house, is there no way one can be accepted for emergency even when denied? any one with any experience here please share biko
schedule an emergency appointment anytime you like; whether youve been denied or not. The good thing is; most applicants get their emergency appointment request approved....

*I scheduled an emergency last year and got 23rd December.
*Scheduled a regular appointment this year and got 10th April.
*Then scheduled another emergency appointment and got 29th April..

No more questions about this issue pls

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2014
Folarge06: House please hope university of central oklahoma and university of nebraska are not RED FLAG...
Good schools! Carry on......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by goldenchic(f): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: what's the total amount of your fees per session?
Slimmy I paid 2777 dollars for Fall semester in a year is 20860 dollars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.