Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455201 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by kunlebal(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2013
WHIZBRO: A time will come in this country when we'll start runzing heaven, no exam wey dey no dey runs for 9ja but the big 3 are TOEFL, GRE, SAT and/or ACT. The GMAT can be runzed too, a Madueke paid 750k for it @ First Logic, He's looking for 600 and above for MBA @ Cranfield. Wetin I neva see.
pally be mindful of what you are saying here, if VO's sees all this informations what do you think will happen to prospectives students

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by nomso27(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
kunlebal:
pally be mindful of what you are saying here, if VO's sees all this informations what do you think will happen to prospectives students

true talk. . .

Very annoying to hear sm1 runz the toefl. . . .for crying out loud it's d toefl o!

When u runz toefl, wat r u going 2 uni for ? They shld as well runz NYSC certf nd get a good job. Smh angry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Abeg if una wan dey yarn anything against we, make una pls dey use conk broken.. U nor sabi who dey stand dey look.. grin

Amefrica
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
It will do us well to drop this issue and move on.

I pray these unscrupulous characters will be duly fished out and exposed...#God ain't sleeping #TeamNeverGiveUp
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
WHIZBRO: A time will come in this country when we'll start runzing heaven, no exam wey dey no dey runs for 9ja but the big 3 are TOEFL, GRE, SAT and/or ACT. The GMAT can be runzed too, a Madueke paid 750k for it @ First Logic, He's looking for 600 and above for MBA @ Cranfield. Wetin I neva see.

If i may ask you guy is this thread for visa section or exam misconduct section? Well why are you just saying all this at this moment? i could remember u started with toefl centres in Naija have been canceled and later on you gave agents who could assist people to register toefl e.t.c, And just da wise ate all your posts. After that you brought a new story about how to register for toefl, e.t.c, in the neighborhood countries. You aslo asked people to pm you if the need your help and now you came out saying another rubbish/gibberish...

Well you are just a kettle calling the pots black and please stop derailing this thread with what you saying and i can advise you to open your own thread where people can discuss about exams misconduct and FYI most people who patronise agents are into what you are saying and since people says VO's are visiting this thread and dont you think you should stop saying all this rubbish here so that innocent students wont suffer from this?

Just da wise please just help us ooo before this thread is been turn to exam misconduct thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Walspring: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
kunlebal:

I tired for that guy oo. Well maybe he has a hidden agenda on this thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
@dot1 and @seeker88, please send the email messages again. I just changed my email coz i forgot the details of the old email.Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by sholay2011(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
@joelinsewa....did u write the exam (Toefl) before the abrupt suspension?

*Saw you viewing the thread*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by joelinsewa: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ Sholay, I tire o! They have cancelled my payment saying funds has been refunded. The exams was meant to be for 7th of Dec. I have to reschedule it for Benin Republic. Have not done that sha
sholay2011: @joelinsewa....did u write the exam (Toefl) before the abrupt suspension?

*Saw you viewing the thread*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Graviton: I wasn't really born there though but Owerri tends to grow on one.

Maybe someday we will meet up

Yes definitely we will surely meet someday.

Imagine, I went to Swintec to collect my toefl score card, they said I should pay 2k before I collect it. I was mad, after registering with 40k they are now demanding for 2k. Well, I don show them sha.

Pls where is TNT office in Owerri?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by regby: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Congrats to all those getting their visas, -by God's Grace- this week. smiley grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tochium:

Yes definitely we will surely meet someday.

Imagine, I went to Swintec to collect my toefl score card, they said I should pay 2k before I collect it. I was mad, after registering with 40k they are now demanding for 2k. Well, I don show them sha.

Pls where is TNT office in Owerri?
Hope so, bro

what score card and was it the fair lady?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by WildChild00(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2013

[size=18pt] But you're an agent, and that is wat you do for your students "runzing high scores" correct me if I'm wrong.[/size]

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Can we go back to discussing how to work hard for your student visa to better your future in Nigeria?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
dolapobello1: Can we go back to discussing how to work hard for your student visa to better your future in Nigeria?

Which country again? Una dey come back?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dot1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ashigolo: @dot1 and @seeker88, please send the email messages again. I just changed my email coz i forgot the details of the old email.Thanks
Ok sir. Pls, u can recheck now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dot1:
Ok sir. Pls, u can recheck now
i'v replied ur mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Graviton: Hope so, bro

what score card and was it the fair lady?

No Chuks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
dolapobello1: Can we go back to discussing how to work hard for your student visa to better your future in Nigeria?

Maybe you open a thread for that. This thread is strictly for US Student visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by justwise(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Graviton: Hello,
I've got a Kaplan TOEFL prep book for sale grin

News just reaching me, it appears a certain somebody got info that VOs actually visit our thread as guests. True?

Of course they do, VO has a thread here and has stated before that they do visit nairaland.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dot1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ashigolo:
i'v replied ur mail
U've got mail, bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dot1:
U've got mail, bro
Aiit man, I'v replied. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tochium:

Maybe you open a thread for that. This thread is strictly for US Student visa

All the reports are in. You, sir, are officially dumb.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Which country again? Una dey come back?

Lol. Definitely na? Nigeria is home.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
dolapobello1:

You, sir, are dumb.

Take it easy bro! We are all here to learn.. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Amefrica:

Take it easy bro! We are all here to learn.. smiley

What's the dude's problem? Can't he read?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
dolapobello1:

What's the dude's problem? Can't he read?

Nah mis-quote cause am.. #OneLove
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Amefrica:

Nah mis-quote cause am.. #OneLove

Right. If you say so.
Sounded like ridicule to me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
dolapobello1:

Right. If you say so.
Sounded like ridicule to me.

It's OK bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Tochium: 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
dolapobello1:

All the reports are in. You, sir, are officially dumb.

Bro I have not insulted you in anyway..... just suggested for you. I see no reason why u should use such a word "dump" on me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.