Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer (37352 Views)

‘FG Owes Construction Industry Over N600 Billion’ / N600 Billion Census Budget Outrageous / Jonathan Approves N600 Billion For Demographic Database – NPC Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2013
kokoA: I urge ASUU to hold on, this government must bend. Our universities must be transformed!

What will happen after Government releases all the money and the university's are not transformed, who will you hold responsible? because i know that some of those rectors will steal and sell those state of the art facilities they are asking for.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2013
FG and ASUU should come together and settle this ish
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Datruggedman: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2013
if dey reject the money bring it to me,diaz nothing like reject in my dictionary in terms of money
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by IMMUNO1(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU should pleas accept this offer. I know that by next year, the FG will do something about their demand THROUGH budget allocation. It is unforturnate but we all have to reason as a family..no body is perfect, not even FG or ASUU.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by deeoneX(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2013
Its a bit evident this money is available. Govt self dey play ASUU. But ASUU self get strong-head o
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by bumtos(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2013
If truly FG offered #600M to ASUU and rejected it, I think FG should stop paying any money to them by the time hungry will begin to catching them, they would be begging FG for #60M.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Isahalbash(m): 10:32am On Oct 18, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
PrettyRita: Its now evident that opposition groups have hijacked the industrial action. Its quite unfortunate

Hijacked wetin?so,during Abacha.obasanjo,yar Adua etc na opposition abi? undecided
PrettyRita: Its now evident that opposition groups have hijacked the industrial action. Its quite unfortunate

Hijacked wetin?so,during Abacha.obasanjo,yar Adua etc na opposition abi?
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Raymond405: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2013
ASSU don dey mad abi.....wey ASSU go hug transformer.bullshit to them all.
all rubbish joh.
Abeg wey i go continue my business
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Datruggedman: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2013
even doz that are nt in educational field are also commenting on this thread,I BLAME ASUU,I BLAME FG, I BLAME THIS ,I BLAME THAT,MTCHEEW,AM TIRED OF DIZ WHOLE STORY
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by AMINDA: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2013
This is a display of high level of un professionalism by Nairaland.Is this a ploy to generate traffic or what?This news article doesn't even exist in the quoted source and yet it's on front page.I sincerely think this should be removed from the front page in order not to mislead the public.ASUU strike is a very sensitive issue.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Demdem(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2013
Good development from ASUU. So Jonathan knew about the agreement and comfortably told Yaradua to sign because he knew it was inplementable. I also believe the agreement is implementable.
I don't expect ASUU back in classes till govt stick to his agreement.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Donmams(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU is right. This is a gov't of pathological liars. They lie to the Nigerian people for fun. Remember when they said patience was just resting in Germany? Remember when they said they'll prosecute subsidy thieves? When they said shekau is dead? When they said there'll be 24 hour power supply in 2012? When they said there was no zoning in PDP? When they said they'll finish Boko Haram in July 2012? When they said they didn't buy bullet proof cars for stella? When they said Nigerians will praise their gov't in 2013? When they said MEND wasn't responsible for the Abuja bombing? Ah! The list is endless!
ASUU will be stupid to call off the strike until they see 500billion alert from Ngozi Iweala. Period!

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Abuse: 10:36am On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU have spiritual problem. They should carry all the ASUU exco to OLUMBA OLUMBA let them wash their head.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Demdem(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2013
IMMUNO1: ASUU should pleas accept this offer. I know that by next year, the FG will do something about their demand THROUGH budget allocation. It is unforturnate but we all have to reason as a family..no body is perfect, not even FG or ASUU.

U know they will do something next year. How are u sure? Can u bet ur ballls on these miserable leaders?
Why haven't they implemented it before now.
Get this straight, ur govt can't be trusted.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Clemzy16(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2013
The FG should send the N600b to my account and i'll quit going to school.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Gwekzy: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2013
My House rent jst dey waste 4 Sku..chai... ASUU n FG re U also gonna negotiate wit our landlords
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Datruggedman: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2013
Raymond405: ASSU don dey mad abi.....wey ASSU go hug transformer.bullshit to them all.
all rubbish joh.
Abeg wey i go continue my business
tank God dat u are refering 2 anoda pple'ASSU' AND NT 'ASUU'

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by buoye1(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2013
Wetin dis ppu wnt again,they wnt to tke ova d govt?
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2013
I admire your sharp perception of sight. Do you mind expatiating on the evidence pointing the ASUU being hijacked and by what opposition groups? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Demdem(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2013
deeoneX: Its a bit evident this money is available. Govt self dey play ASUU. But ASUU self get strong-head o

ASUU comprises intellectuals, excellent brains not mumus.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by vislabraye(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2013
Let them accept this offer first and wait for subsequent ones. What about polys and oda colleague of education ?
The amt is considerable. 1.5tr naira can't be paid @ once.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Anuoluwap: ASUU are now the ones governing Nigeria. See something
I blame you? If you go better school dem no go teach you wetin be pressure group?
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Freiburger(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Why calling it an offer is it a bribe or free money
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by bichikay(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2013
e be like say FG and ASUU are dancing skelewu with our future.No wahala,Oluwa go intervene for his people.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by blaezderek: 10:44am On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU, More grease to your elbow. you are the voice to the voiceless. We pray they agree to the promises they made soonest.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Jelo4kul(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by vislabraye(m): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Clemzy16: The FG should send the N600b to my account and i'll quit going to school.

I feel you cheesy. Ole.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by femi9naija(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2013
this whole strike sh!t has been politicised. what is d probability that the funds will be used accordingly by this vcs? I'm observing patiently o

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2013
taharqa: Don't be a FOOOL, my frnd. 'This Govt must bend' u say; that is what is important to WEAK MINDS like you, right? If you bliv that it is possible for d Govt, any Govt for that mata in Naija, to smhow provide #500bn IN A YEAR for Infrastructure of Universities alone (and this is EXCLUSIVE of Polythetics, Colleges of Education, Secondary Skuls, Primary Skuls, AND d huge Salaries and Running costs of d entire educational system) when d entire Capital budget is #1.5trillion, then must be living in some far away lala land..... The unbelievable quests by sm of u chaps to do anytin, support anytin in a lame attempt to undermine one man, will lead to d destruction of this nation. See what that same quests is doing to d USA today...
So, why are you shitting blood? Was it not this same Jona that recommended the agreement in contention to his late boss? I don't get it. What exactly is the problem, that he did not understand the implication of the agreement when he signed it or that he did not remmeber the agreement when he was drawing up the budget? Please, explain. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by vislabraye(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2013
blaezderek: ASUU, More grease to your elbow. you are the voice to the voiceless. We pray they agree to the promises they made soonest.

What voiceless ?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2013
See how dem dey talk 'billion' like say nah 'million'. If I hear say Nigeria nor dey among the richest countries in the world, i go para. Ahn ahn!

Btw! Make students do something with their lives, me don collect my Irish VISA..
#dublin loading. See y'all in 2015 grin I go come cast vote.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by samtin(m): 10:48am On Oct 18, 2013
I think the next step is to try and eliminate ASUU as a group since they now have bones in their ears,,,, they don't listen to royal fathers, religious fathers, and the entire Nigerians yet they keep shouting "we don't trust government".... how else will this negotiation be carried out without them shifting grounds. I think FG is now to be trusted for shifting grounds. As for ASUU na thunder go STRIKE una very soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.