Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer (37353 Views)

‘FG Owes Construction Industry Over N600 Billion’ / N600 Billion Census Budget Outrageous / Jonathan Approves N600 Billion For Demographic Database – NPC Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by SaintChukz(m): 11:21am On Oct 18, 2013
recruit150: Recruitment Solutions Ltd

125a Broadway, Didcot, Oxfordshire Oxford, England · 

Urgently required Class 1 and 2 drivers, 7.5 tonne and van drivers for immediate starts in Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. Regular shift patterns and weekly pay. Call .. to apply. +447053829170or a mall attendant at marks and spencer.or hotel,motel receptionist. You can apply from any part of the world. If intrested write to this agent inbox. More jobs are in stock for suitable applicant..No worries for visa and flight ticket..all message should be directed to the inbox of this agent..08174513244
what is this? :@
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by hod898(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2013
If our unis are eventually transformed, does that change the rate of graduate unemployment? I support transformation but the aftermath of graduating out of uni should also b put into consideration. Whemdm other sectors also develop, our graduates wil also get more employment opportunities.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2013
Thank God say na for bayelsa- the retardeen president's hometown and even for otuoke village where the zoo man been dey do fishing business nahin this news descend from.. If to say na for BUK now all the ethnic bigots from ss-se go don jam pack this thread dey yarn opas..

I'm in their support on this one, ASUU make una no gree oh. The government is deceptive. Dem go just rub oil for una lips leave una roast there.

Erm, fresh air continua till 2015!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Breezy90(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2013
Adonbilivit shocked
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by kommiejewel(f): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2013
Evrybdy's shoutin: 'Govt fufill d agreement'. Y'all hav forgottn dat d president who signed dis deal is dead,GEJ was jst a VP then.
ASUU for God's sake,take d damn deal. . Rome wasn't built in a day. . How i wish we hav pple like Harvey Specter around. .cheesy

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by churchillfrank(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2013
it totally ridiculous..if u are owing somebody, is it must that will pay the person the whole complete money.....ASUU should think twice and call off the strike.....is because their children are not schooling here.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by royale442(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2013
Gee001: Strike continues and ends only God knows when. Dear God, pls do something. I pirry una o. So happy my school isn't on strike, the era of strike is over#teamRSUST
sorry, i don't understand. U mean say us sch don RUST?
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Innonaira: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2013
awodman: Somebody somwhere is pushing ASUU..feel free to attack me
exactly my tot
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by blink6(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2013
amiable4real: I think it is high time we call ASUU to order. Enough is enough of this nonsense. Why should they hold the country into ransom. If the Government is shifting base, why can't ASUU too shift position, to resolve the matter amicably,or is ASUU waiting for the Nigeria students to go on the streets in the name of protest and cause more havoc. If it starts believe me, the country will be hot. Somebody should talk now, the students are already losing their patience. A word is enough for the wise.
my prayer is that u understand wat this strike will help do. let av patience... dnt b selfish. even if they call this off now for u to go back to skool without d completion of d payment, wat bout ur younger ones that are on their way to d Uni, they'll b frustrated too,,, dnt u think? let make the way easy for them...let make a better Nigeria from now. goto d embassy n see people leaving for even Ghana to study.
Let stand for our right... let ask for a better education n set a new standard.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by blink6(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2013
amiable4real: I think it is high time we call ASUU to order. Enough is enough of this nonsense. Why should they hold the country into ransom. If the Government is shifting base, why can't ASUU too shift position, to resolve the matter amicably,or is ASUU waiting for the Nigeria students to go on the streets in the name of protest and cause more havoc. If it starts believe me, the country will be hot. Somebody should talk now, the students are already losing their patience. A word is enough for the wise.
[color=770077] my prayer is that u understand wat this strike will help do. let av patience... dnt b selfish. even if they call this off now for u to go back to skool without d completion of d payment, wat bout ur younger ones that are on their way to d Uni, they'll b frustrated too,,, dnt u think? let make the way easy for them...let make a better Nigeria from now. goto d embassy n see people leaving for even Ghana to study.
#just saying!!!
[/color]
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2013
screenagerjoe: Tnk God ooo, now i can concentrate on my WEED distribution bizness. #cool cash#
am soooo happy too o bros, I just got a job offer, cnt dump it now at all!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Innonaira: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2013
toideve: I don't believe the authenticity of this report. I will wait to hear it in the news myself.
its a fact, my sug presido sent it 2 me yestday
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by tattesco(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2013
[quodem dey joke sha. Diss is ruBish
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by blink6(m): 11:30am On Oct 18, 2013
[color=770077] my prayer is that u understand wat this strike will help do. let av patience... dnt b selfish. even if they call this off now for u to go back to skool without d completion of d payment, wat bout ur younger ones that are on their way to d Uni, they'll b frustrated too,,, dnt u think? let make the way easy for them...let make a better Nigeria from now. goto d embassy n see people leaving for even Ghana to study.
#just saying!!!
[/color]
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2013
am getting confused here oh!
is ASUU the same as Assu?
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Samgreguc(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2013
Well, at a time I supported FG; at a time I also supported ASUU. But, now am supporting no one.

TO THE FG:
Yes, the industrial strike have been politicised, probably by opposition but, then, the government should try find a way to settle them and declare state of emergency in the educational sector-agreement is agreement-Mr. GEJA you were the Vice of the country when the agreement was made in 2009 and you were the President when the MoU was also signed in 2012. Sorry, you(GEJA) are very unlucky to witness this in your tenure.

and TO ASUU:
O yes, it was an agreement but, for the sake of the students(esp. those in their finals), please call off the strike nøt that you are weak but, for the interest of the students since, you claim to feel for them(students).

We want the strike called off please . . . . .
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by gbengaola: 11:33am On Oct 18, 2013
No work no pay is not working because opposition parties are ready to sponsor ASUU,how I got to know the strike is now political is simply by the way APC keeps condemning FG antics here and there,but whose fault is it?it is FG's fault because they have also been dishonest and dubious with ASUU in the past,so they created the loopholes for the opposition to hijack,PERIOD.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by shakur07(m): 11:33am On Oct 18, 2013
shey no b say na bricklayer job Yhu wan dey do sha * e no go pay yhu oh *
gcfr.com:
am soooo happy too o bros, I just got a job offer, cnt dump it now at all!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by adigun65: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2013
D GOVT IS NOT JUST SERIOUS ABOUT D STRIKE, D MINISTER OF AVIATION JUST PURCHASE CAR ON D BASIS OF SECURITY & NASS IS GETTING DER ALLOWANCE & DEY WILL BE SAYING D CHILDREN R D FUTURE OF 2MORO. D CHILDREN DEY REFUSED TO GIVE BETA EDUCATION? D COUNTRY CAN AFFORD IT, D NASS SHOULD REDUCE DER ALLOWANCE & D GOVT SHOULD SPENT LESS ON ALL D UNNECESSARY EXPENSES. D YEAR IS COMING TO CLOSE, CONTRACT WILL BE ISSUING OUT JUST TO SPEND DER BUDGET NEGLECTING WANT NEEDS TO BE DONE
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Innonaira: 11:34am On Oct 18, 2013
Assu is biting mor dan it cn chew....any way i knw say i go sign 4 1 of d europian teams b4 dm calloff

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by VMLTDSMS(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2013
THIS ASUU STRIKE HAS GONE POLITICAL because GOVT has tried to please them instead they stood adamant while wasting the future of the young generation.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2013
Raymond405: ASSU don dey mad abi.....wey ASSU go hug transformer.bullshit to them all.
all rubbish joh.
Abeg wey i go continue my business
MUMU na ASUU not ASSU

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by shakur07(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2013
yhu mean to say calld off* and nt cald of ..take note of it next time
Samgreguc: Well, at a time I supported FG; at a time I also supported ASUU. But, now am supporting no one.

TO THE FG:
Yes, the industrial strike have been politicised, probably by opposition but, then, the government should try find a way to settle them and declare state of emergency in the educational sector-agreement is agreement-Mr. GEJA you were the Vice of the country when the agreement was made in 2009 and you were the President when the MoU was also signed in 2012. Sorry, you(GEJA) are very unlucky to witness this in your tenure.

and TO ASUU:
O yes, it was an agreement but, for the sake of the students(esp. those in their finals), please call off the strike nøt that you are weak but, for the interest of the students since, you claim to feel for them(students).

We want the strike called of please . . . . .
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by SaintChukz(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2013
kommiejewel: Evrybdy's shoutin: 'Govt fufill d agreement'. Y'all hav forgottn dat d president who signed dis deal is dead,GEJ was jst a VP then.
ASUU for God's sake,take d damn deal. . Rome wasn't built in a day. . How i wish we hav pple like Harvey Specter around. .cheesy
What is this one saying? The total amount they (ASUU) are demanding for from the FG. Is child's play compared to the amount used in servicing those bunch of Lazy pot-bellied legislators every single year(yes you heard me right, every single year) and this they are even demanding over a period of 4 years. Anyway...i believe ASUU won't back off from their position.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2013
I don too tey for house na..haba!...Make una just collect d money na
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by shakur07(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2013
dont mind d olodo jareh * if we check like dah hn too dey form say ASUU dey affect hm ni * hn no dey skool sef
2chainzz: MUMU na ASUU not ASSU
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by phreakabit(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2013
Students are stupid for not taking laws into their hands, and going on their own protest against ASUU. Lets me spell it out, ASUU REJECTS MORE THAN HALF A TRILLION NAIRA. . . . I can smell POLITICS all over this. APC fighting their fellow thieves in PDP using one of their most formidable artillery in their Arsenal
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by shakur07(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2013
shey u go distribute weed and gegemu + we r looking for nationwide distributors
Realberry: I don too tey for house na..haba!...Make una just collect d money na
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Onwe101(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2013
toideve: I don't believe the authenticity of this report. I will wait to hear it in the news myself.
♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ too
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2013
gunners160: sharap d guy is right quote me anywere even if ASUU is given 1 trillion naira dey wont do anything reasonable .d money wuld b embezzled.1st ASUU go chop dhr own vc go chop dhr own even senate nd deans go eat dhr own.contractors etc. Nd at d end students wuld hv 2 leave wit poor infastructure nd b4 u knw it after 6 or 8yrs u hear abt anoda ASUU strike.d only solution 2 dis country is 2 implement china law.eat public money nd b killed or dat person shuld b thrown into rver niger.i red 1 story on nl abt hw unizik present vc behaves like a small god nd i am sure we hv alot of such kind of vc tell me oga sabi sabii na dat kind people wan change dis country educational sector
If you are not a waste of life, you would know that rules, laws, checks, supervision exist for a reason. Does ASUU's 'propensity?' To steal mean that you and your children do not deserve the sincerity and the effort of the FG to, at least, attempt to provide the best educational environment possible? Are you this daft? Wtf! Are you mad?
So, because FERMA will misappropriate funds FG should not provide for road constructiona nd maintenance in the budget and make sure that money is used for what it is earmarked for?
Do you really intend to have children? Please don't, do not proliferate the uselessness in your genes, you alone are enough for Nigeria.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2013
shakur07: shey no b say na bricklayer job Yhu wan dey do sha * e no go pay yhu oh *
lol haba na bros.. I know be ur sebior brother na
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2013
Dearmer23: U guys ar just talking abt ASSU only what abt ASSUP nw dat has consolidated wt ASSU in dis on-going strikr nw.... Am tired of staying at hm dey should beta do sumtin over it (FG)
madam wat is d meanin of ASSU??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / We've Been Visiting Nnamdi Kanu In Prison — UK Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.