Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer (37354 Views)

‘FG Owes Construction Industry Over N600 Billion’ / N600 Billion Census Budget Outrageous / Jonathan Approves N600 Billion For Demographic Database – NPC Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2013
I-am-Winner:
uhm.. No vex oh but this is a Fake News!
which fake news? Let the strikers call off the strike
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Tobbie9(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2013
fake piece of sh*t, the useless site deleted it
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by LMAyedun(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2013
I said it earlier... Let FG just give them the whole 2014 annual budget since 600B is not enough. cool

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Dereformer(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2013
If this is true, then ASUU has truly been infiltrated by opposition.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by mayorall(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2013
JONATHAN FRESH AIR ON POINT. HELP US ASK INSINCERE-NIGERIAN WHY THE FRESH AIR NO REACH EDUCATIONAL SECTOR gringringrin
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by simpleseyi: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2013
PrettyRita: Its now evident that opposition groups have hijacked the industrial action. Its quite unfortunate

Yes, it is the opposition that used 225 million naira to buy 2 cars for Stella Oduah. It is the opposition that gave the militant called Government Tompolo money to buy private jet, it is the opposition that gave Asari Dokuboh money to build private university in Benin Republic. It is the opposition that gave Dr. Dame Sheppopotamus Jonathan money to buy 2 ships for transporting and selling stolen crude oil.

11 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Anuoluwap(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU are now the ones governing Nigeria. See something
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by lakesguy(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2013
Asuuuuuuuuuuuuu' make I no take my mouth swear for una'
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Ngwakwe: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2013
See what dependent on Nairaland gossips has caused.

You just scored F9

simpleseyi:

Yes, it is the opposition that used 225 million naira to buy 2 cars for Stella Oduah. It is the opposition that gave the militant called Government Tompolo money to buy private jet, it is the opposition that gave Asari Dokuboh money to build private university in Benin Republic. It is the opposition that gave Dr. Dame Sheppopotamus Jonathan money to buy 2 ships for transporting and selling stolen crude oil.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by taharqa: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2013
kokoA: I urge ASUU to hold on, this government must bend. Our universities must be transformed!
Don't be a FOOOL, my frnd. 'This Govt must bend' u say; that is what is important to WEAK MINDS like you, right? If you bliv that it is possible for d Govt, any Govt for that mata in Naija, to smhow provide #500bn IN A YEAR for Infrastructure of Universities alone (and this is EXCLUSIVE of Polythetics, Colleges of Education, Secondary Skuls, Primary Skuls, AND d huge Salaries and Running costs of d entire educational system) when d entire Capital budget is #1.5trillion, then must be living in some far away lala land..... The unbelievable quests by sm of u chaps to do anytin, support anytin in a lame attempt to undermine one man, will lead to d destruction of this nation. See what that same quests is doing to d USA today...

14 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2013
Men... This strike won't end anytime soon.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by solomon111(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Lol @ "a country as rich as Nigeria".
A country of 170million with a GDP of $300billion is anything but rich.
Califonia has a population of 33million and a GDP of $1trillion and surprisingly they're broke.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by taharqa: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2013
simpleseyi:

IJIOT. So you bliv everytin you hear, abi?? Sm of you think that at this stage, this is a joking mata...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by realteflon(m): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2013
[/b]Besides, they say, they do not trust the government.[b]
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2013
mek I pak hia
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by IAMBREEZY: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2013
Tired of this same shiit why can't the fg fulfil what they agree on,and jonathan said nigeria isn't bankrupt smh
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Sogo10: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2013
The strike has been called off for 2 weeks.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by timwezzb(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2013
Hahahahahahaha the Strike will End SOON grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Chiscomax(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2013
600billion rejected by ASUU...

ASUU, why always YOU
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by sofitinted(f): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2013
Nigeria is a place wer notin works,can u jus imagine,nigeria-d giant of africa,stil cant control ASUU,wat a shame to dis govt
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by emmymdk: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2013
Am tired o!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by cardoso111(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2013
Eagle eye, I agree with you! If it is Senate or Reps, that money will be pair in cash today, quote me
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Justbeingreal(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2013
ochilikoko: what on earth is d problem of this old men? Do they think that d whole Money can be paid in a day? Nawa 4 Naija ooo
I tire, I just don't get it
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by iterator25: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2013
Abeg, no vex o, is the money for salaries?
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by stagger: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2013
There has never been shortage of agreements in the past. Is it not the same government that promised and SIGNED an agreement in 2009 that cannot keep to its words?

Now it is down to more promises..AGAIN!
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Ayomax(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2013
with this news i can confirm ASUU are fighting for their own selfish interest n not da students. a whole semester wasted
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by igbeke: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2013
and some pple will come and blame GEJ for saying ASUU strike is political.
If ASUU members really have their wards in these unis, do u tink dey will remain.adamant? it shows dey really dont give a damn.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by chreldb(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2013
taharqa: Don't be a FOOOL, my frnd. 'This Govt must bend' u say; that is what is important to WEAK MINDS like you, right? If you bliv that it is possible for d Govt, any Govt for that mata in Naija, to smhow provide #500bn IN A YEAR for Infrastructure of Universities alone (and this is EXCLUSIVE of Polythetics, Colleges of Education, Secondary Skuls, Primary Skuls, AND d huge Salaries and Running costs of d entire educational system) when d entire Capital budget is #1.5trillion, then must be living in some far away lala land..... The unbelievable quests by sm of u chaps to do anytin, support anytin in a lame attempt to undermine one man, will lead to d destruction of this nation. See what that same quests is doing to d USA today...

Are you trying to say the government is composed of imb.cile.s and re.tard.s? After all they negotiated and agreed on that amount singed and sealed. Afterwards singed an MOU in 2012 to reiterate their commitment to the agreement. Now you are saying they can't afford to commit that amount of money. Are they illeterates, did they not read what they signed, what exactly are you saying? Please don't be sentimental be reasonable and honest @ least with yourself. I have been an ardent supporter of ASUU form the inception but now I think they should as shift grounds a little bit. But if the don't I'm still behind them.

12 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by njuwo(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2013
I for quote d whole post cum reply ok, but my fone no gree.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by striker9(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2013
Fake news,abeg mods comot am from fp jare.
Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2013
By the END of this rigmarole between ASUU and fg, people will realize that the TIME wasted on this strike was sponsored by the opposition just for 2015 THINGS undecided

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer by BigBen10: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2013
I-am-Winner:
uhm.. No vex oh but this is a Fake News!

I dont know where people dig out these websites from. channels dey dere you wont watch, ait dey, you wont listen. Na all this hear-say news una like. May God deliver You people from amebo news ooooooo. sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / You Rigged 2023 Election, Not Tinubu – Asari Dokubo Knocks Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.