Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

She Wasted My Food - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wasted My Food (3482 Views)

'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) / My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland / Am So Dejected!!!my Husband Says My Food Is Salty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wasted My Food by sexymoma(f): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Bros bring am, na garri i soak last night, na bins and eba i chop this mornin,
afternoon don reach now, na yam and palm wine i wan chop now
ah sorry palm oil.

If not because of congo wey you wan shine, how could someone come to your house and cooked two 50g indomie, added three eggs, added geisha, added onions too. just for her alone.
If na your sister do dis kind thing you go gree make she cook am
Re: She Wasted My Food by pasqal09: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
AmBeautiful: She probably wanted you to either pet her or join her to eat.
Maybe you even annoyed her while she was preparing the meal.
Though, you didn't have to tell her she is crazy. There are better ways to say some things.

AM sure this OP must be quarrelsome.
No offense grin

How's the OP supoose to knw she wants all that? He isn't a mindreader
The girl messed up jor. How u come cook food come tell me say u no de chop again? Mtchwwwww!!
I go force the food up her ass

2 Likes

Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
have nigerian guys forgotten how to slap ladies??

kai o..God why dont i meet these type of stup|d gals...

angry

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by UjSizzle(f): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
She wanted you to join her.
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
^
angry undecided
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
lynpetra: Oh,my bf is enjoying me o.Him trust him babe o.He knows that anytime we go out for dinner,I end up eating the free buffet (which is there for those who have ordered and waiting to be served or those waiting for a vacant sit,usually you stand on that section while eating)as my appetizers and main dish,he wud end up paying for only dessert grin grin
ur boifrnd no dey try naaa. Fyn gal like u go chop only dessert
Re: She Wasted My Food by martyns303(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
migbe: She arrived my place last night and said she's hungry, so I told her to go prepare something for herself in the kitchen.
She however made two 50g indomie, added three eggs, added geisha, added my onions too. The most annoying part is she was just staring at the food after fetching it.
Then I said to her - eat your food now, she replied saying - I'm not hungry o, I don't want to eat o.
Then I replied to her saying - u dey crazzze o, why u cook when u no say u no go chop, u just waste my food for nothing.
Then she got angry and left. What annoyed me most is I just finished a bowl of eba before she came.
Ordinary indomie and ur crying fowl? She must have cooked 2 hoping u'll also eat, considering she left implies u must have really yelled at her, u were even complaining about onions, guy is it that bad? Then ur not ready for a GF pls. There are situations where people cook a pot of food and suddenly dnt feel like eating anymore.
Re: She Wasted My Food by Tyche(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
You for ask her Wetin dey hungry her; maybe na punany. And you come dey tell her to enter kitchen

Long hisssss

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by migbe(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
martyns303:
Ordinary indomie and ur crying fowl? She must have cooked 2 hoping u'll also eat, considering she left implies u must have really yelled at her, u were even complaining about onions, guy is it that bad? Then ur not ready for a GF pls. There are situations where people cook a pot of food and suddenly dnt feel like eating anymore.
Lol, see this one saying I'm not ready for gf, I pity you!
Go back to my post and re-read, I didn't yell at her and I wasn't crying because of what she did. Where's your brain?
Re: She Wasted My Food by migbe(m): 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
sexymoma: Bros bring am, na garri i soak last night, na bins and eba i chop this mornin,
afternoon don reach now, na yam and palm wine i wan chop now
ah sorry palm oil.

If not because of congo wey you wan shine, how could someone come to your house and cooked two 50g indomie, added three eggs, added geisha, added onions too. just for her alone.
If na your sister do dis kind thing you go gree make she cook am
I'm that generous my dear. Lol, do you care to check it up?
Re: She Wasted My Food by sexymoma(f): 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
migbe:
I'm that generous my dear. Lol, do you care to check it up?
you and who undecided
Re: She Wasted My Food by youngds: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
[size=18pt] You Too Like Food Ooo

-Probably you're a talkative that's why you couldn't overlook and keep your mouth shut
-She won claim agebor no be her fault[/size]

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by Sanguine(f): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sheybi na she cook the food. You for tell the girl say make she kukuma carey the food go her house na... Maybe she was shying to chop the food for your present. grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by mspee(f): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Why didn't you take her to an eatery and let her make her choice? undecided
Wetin be indomie and egg? angry #joking

She is wasteful sha, maybe she wanted you to join her or something. But you shouldn't have asked her if she's crazy na, that's too harsh.
Go and look for her and settle with her abeg, this is no issue at all.

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Walahi make I talk my truth,if na me be the guy I go cool down drag her handbag,pour the whole content inside. angry angry.Even if she isn't going to eat it,she for cover am keep or put am for fridge.Ogini di

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sanguine: Sheybi na she cook the food. You for tell the girl say make she kukuma carey the food go her house na... Maybe she was shying to chop the food for your present. grin grin
Huh? undecided
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
lynpetra: Walahi make I talk my truth,if na me be the guy I go cool down drag her handbag,pour the whole content inside. angry angry.Even if she isn't going to eat it,she for cover am keep or put am for fridge.Ogini di
grin
Re: She Wasted My Food by Sanguine(f): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
idnoble135:
Huh? undecided

ehen nu! The lady must have been shy.
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sanguine:

Just the way am shy if Amala ati gbegiri with orisirisi and a big head of eja s brought on my table grin ;Dwhy shall I shyEven if am on date,sorry o.I no won go house go dey regret y I use fork and knife chop a well prepared meal.
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
idnoble135:
grin

I mean it. grin
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sanguine:

She was not shy to say she was hungry, she was not shy to enter the kitchen to cook, when she finished the cooking, and it's time to eat, she is now shy? Does it make sense?

2 Likes

Re: She Wasted My Food by kachiz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
migbe: She arrived my place last night and said she's hungry, so I told her to go prepare something for herself in the kitchen.
She however made two 50g indomie, added three eggs, added geisha, added my onions too. The most annoying part is she was just staring at the food after fetching it.
Then I said to her - eat your food now, she replied saying - I'm not hungry o, I don't want to eat o.
Then I replied to her saying - u dey crazzze o, why u cook when u no say u no go chop, u just waste my food for nothing.
Then she got angry and left. What annoyed me most is I just finished a bowl of eba before she came.

If she comes again, give her garri to drink. no even put am sugar talkless of groundnut. she can add salt if she is a fan of it.

1 Like

Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
cool double post.
Re: She Wasted My Food by Sanguine(f): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
lynpetra:

Just the way am shy if Amala ati gbegiri with orisirisi and a big head of eja s brought on my table grin ;Dwhy shall I shyEven if am on date,sorry o.I no won go house go dey regret y I use fork and knife chop a well prepared meal.

ehn I know say you be ab'olonjeku olounje iya! grin. But you are not the lady in question! tongue
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
lynpetra:

I mean it. grin
Pour the whole content into her bag? Are you that kind?
Re: She Wasted My Food by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sanguine:

ehn I know say you be ab'olonjeku olounje iya! grin. But you are not the lady in question! tongue
Btw, if it were to be you, will you be shy of eating?
Re: She Wasted My Food by Sanguine(f): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
idnoble135:
She was not shy to say she was hungry, she was not shy to enter the kitchen to cook, when she finished the cooking, and it's time to eat, she is now shy? Does it make sense?

Biko nor mind the girl jare. Na mumu kill am!
Re: She Wasted My Food by Sanguine(f): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
idnoble135:
Btw, if it were to be you, will you be shy of eating?

Me ke? Shy nor dey my calendar dictionary when it comes to food o. Even if na garri with no condiments, I will drink it with all joy and gladness in my heart. grin.
Re: She Wasted My Food by Popowaa: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Stop complaining and start wasting her punny.Tit for tatgringrin.
Re: She Wasted My Food by kachiz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
idnoble135:
Huh? undecided
Murdering our noble lingua franca

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your Girlfriend She Is A Bad Cook, Without Offending Her? / On Val's Day / A Semi Literate girl 's Letter To Her Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.