Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria (79827 Views)

Please Useful Informations On How Sumal Food Treat Their Staff In Ibadan. / Top List Of Worst Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Ikorodu, Lagos / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by emalekuo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
keep this thread alive

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by phazotron(m): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2014
diamond bank in conjunction with SOL limited. I worked with them for a year, I could not save one kobo of my salary (33000 for marketing job), unrealistic target, stressful job and at the end of one year got laid off due to "poor performance"

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by fexyrich(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2015
Lashone links group of companies a very good place to work and learn how to grow and manage your own business...I learnt a lot from this company that has contributed positively to my life and entrepreneurship pursuit

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by fexyrich(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Pardon my posts about lashone links group of companies..Its still a good place to work at least i learnt a lot there!! I got a lot of good trainings on how to take lifes bull at d horn and how to grow my own business..Those were some virtues i learnt frm my boss back then and i think its working for my business as well..
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by wallmosh: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2015

wow thank God I rejected a job offer recently with them as I had gotten a better offer from an MNC

There ongoing recruitment is a scrap asking candidate for USA94 Nigeria Jersey
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by SegunAdewole: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2015
BabaEleko:
GEJ and PDP group of fraudster company used Nigerians intelligence before election and dump them after election. The greatest heist in Nigeria history.

Just like Buhari is doing to you right now.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jumia
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by ahamonyeka(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
glolomoh:
CNSSL
hope is not ccsnl?if not what about them?
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On May 30, 2016
NIGERIAN CONSERVATION FOUNDATION (NCF). WICKED ENVIRONMENTAL -NGO

2 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Pojomojo: 7:48pm On May 22, 2018
Just maybe, anyone here is applying for any post at NJOY HOTEL AND SUITES, 6 GAFARI BALOGUN, OPEBI, IKEJA, owned by one EVANS.

That place is a modern day slavery. You have no job security, you get fired at will.

No JOB DESCRIPTION, as a waiter, you can be called to sweep the compound, open gates for cars and all sort of thrash.
The owner is the manager, director, chairman (a complete one man business).
Worst part his living apartment (with wife and kids) is inside the compound housing the hotel.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by apollo13(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Startimes at fatai atere, sinoma cargo apapa, bunch of useless Chinese companies.. na Edo people dominate sinoma cargo, very wicked HR and OM.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Chocchux: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
GUO Transport limited, don't ever apply der especially dia warehouse,there supervisor Ebere Arinze has no value for human life and blackmails his warehouse staff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Lawman4sure: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2022
Bome01:
SUMAL used to be very mean back in the days to their employees. . . Don't know about now!

Yes they are still mean. You absent from work for three days. You get fired!. A machine operator got his fingers chopped off by the machine. But guess what after three days of not coming to work. He gets fired as well. No human sympathy and you are paid ₦1550 for a 9hrs shift. People that worked for 6years are payed a mere 'BONUS" of ₦4000 at the end of the year. it's so appalling.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by abiolamitodun(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Lawman4sure:

Yes they are still mean. You absent from work for three days. You get fired!. A machine operator got his fingers chopped off by the machine. But guess what after three days of not coming to work. He gets fired as well. No human sympathy and you are paid ₦1550 for a 9hrs shift. People that worked for 6years are payed a mere 'BONUS" of ₦4000 at the end of the year. it's so appalling.
Heard something happened there this morning

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Bome01(m): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lawman4sure:

Yes they are still mean. You absent from work for three days. You get fired!. A machine operator got his fingers chopped off by the machine. But guess what after three days of not coming to work. He gets fired as well. No human sympathy and you are paid ₦1550 for a 9hrs shift. People that worked for 6years are paye
abiolamitodun post=119192780:

Heard something happened there this morning
a mere 'BONUS" of ₦4000 at the end of the year. it's so appalling.

Hmmm quite sad
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 3:01am On Jan 29, 2023
Jumia
People complain about this company alot
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by QuinModah(f): 3:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Bloody Indian company, my cousin regrets every working there.
busar:
CRCC, CCECC. And Chivita

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by oladele239(m): 3:59pm On Jan 24
How's DAG Industries my people
Diya fatimileyin as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / Share Your NIMC Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.