Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria (79841 Views)

Please Useful Informations On How Sumal Food Treat Their Staff In Ibadan. / Top List Of Worst Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Ikorodu, Lagos / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2013
Iroko Partners, owners of IrokoTV and Iroking.

My friend got fired after working 2 years there with no salary raise. The owner, Jason usually conducts meeting to hype his fat ego in front of the staff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2013
Until you own or manage a business you won't know how much a second of idle time Or improperly done work is worth.

Many of you are lazy, tactless and inconsiderate, rapscallions and bloody scroungers . A good number of you were sacked for obvious reasons. Needless to say, you'd still be caught napping in your next employment.

You guys think working for a known corporation is the be all an end all. Una never start.

Tosh!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by bionicdude(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2013
super eagles

3 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2013
I will mention:
Drury Chemicals Agbara
Gaurapad Foundation Lagos fake NGO

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by bayulll01(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2013
twaintoy: All banks combined together. I just dont like banking sector. Use and dump is d slogan.
u are on point my sis,banking in nigeria is a mess
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by sheryf01(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2013
Agro Traders Limited. A cocoa exporting and processing coy located in Akure and Apapa. This is one coy any hard working,young,talented individual should never associate with. They look for watsoever means to kill ur dreams,oppress u from growing and yet dump you even right before they got their fill. A terrible coy indeed.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by aryzgreat: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2013
Huawei chinko av killed our telecom industry. Say 'no' to chinese monopoly in Nigeria telecom industry. They hire u, and fire u at d end of d project.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Durchmann(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2013
With all these posts, you begin to wonder if there's any existing Nigerian company that does treat its employees as human beings...

SMH...
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Olalaa: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2013
mymy (daraju).
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Lanceslot(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2013
No time for nonsense, I hate working for someone, that's why I am nd will always remain my own boss. I don't work for anybody.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2013
All Lebanese, Arab and Asian company .
NLC is useless and too political

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by devour129: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Lilimax: A lot of companies out there does not tolerate laziness...
Your work must justify your pay?

Any lazy staff will be shown the way out....

It is only a foolish company that will sack a hardworking staff?
So mark a niche for yourself by working hard; even if your coy want to downsize,
you'll be spared.

you are so right ! i run a business and hate changing workers although i gain more if i get new workers cos they will start from the bottom (less pay than people that have payed their dues). av got workers i don't care about and i got some i would move mountain to keep.i go for their weddings,family burial etc and i know most members of their family. the lazy ones that joke with my livelihood i joke with theirs.

11 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Tzulu(f): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2013
AND THE WINNER IS >

OMATEK COMPUTERS

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by hardbody: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2013
zeeayinita: Revive Tech Ltd... medical rd ikeja

You are really vexing ooo
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2013
REAL OIL MILLS IN CROSS RIVER STATE........DEY WONT SACK YOU BT BE READY TO WORK FOR 7MONTHS WITHOUT PAY....EVEN IF ANY IT WILL BI BY PERCENTAGE PAYMENT.....PLZ IF U GET A JOB DIA BETA RUN FOR UR LIFE...XCEPT U WANA DO SOME CHARITY WORK FOR MUYIWA LADOJA SON OF RASID LADOJA IMPEACHED GOV OF OYO STATE......EVEN CORPERS DAT SERVED DIA AR BIN OWED FOR FIVE MONTHS
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2013
The way this thread is going,40% of the companies in Nigeria has been mentioned,by mid-day all Nigerian based companies use and dump their employees.
grin grin
Chai!! Nigerians....

Anyway I believe there are companies that encourage and reward hard working employees,few though.

Also I wonder if we have labour laws in this country The way Asians and arabs treat their Nigerian workers is just sad. You need to hear the stories of people working for them,you would cry and they can't leave because they have no alternative and those f00ls are very aware of this,hence their wickedness.
The worst of it all is that they pay peanuts.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by devour129: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2013
OMO IBO: Until you own or manage a business you won't know how much a second of idle time Or improperly done work is worth.

Many of you are lazy, tactless and inconsiderate, rapscallions and bloody scroungers . A good number of you were sacked for obvious reasons. Needless to say, you'd still be caught napping in your next employment.

You guys think working for a known corporation is the be all an end all. Una never start.

Tosh!

1million likes. like i said earlier, no one wants to loose a good worker. search yourselves, try and stand out ! don't do because others will make fun of you for giving your best n become mediocre like them,do your job,you think no one notices but believe me, you are noticed and your hard work will be rewarded.some people don't know what it takes to provide a good working environment. for staff n still pay salaries on time even when the company is loosing money.you come into a well lit office,ac cooling 24\7,clean environment,free lunch and you still see some fools slacking off .since i opened my business never taken a break(accept general public holidays ) while my staff each get month holidays plus sick leave,weddings bla bla bla.even when am ill my brain is there making sure things are working fine for both customers n staff.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by hardbody: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2013
Tzulu: AND THE WINNER IS >

OMATEK COMPUTERS

Please tell me more.

Those guys have been on my neck for like forever (headhunted me) but i kept feeling my spirit not going with them, please is there anything i need to know? They even called me again last friday and requested that i give them a firm response to their mouth watering offer but i need to know a bit about sustainability and regularity of income.

You may inbox me, please.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2013
aryzgreat: Huawei chinko av killed our telecom industry. Say 'no' to chinese monopoly in Nigeria telecom industry. They hire u, and fire u at d end of d project.

I may not agree with the way Huawei treats its contract employees, but I have to admit that I prefer their equipment (MW radios, BTSs, BSCs) to that from other vendors. Cheap, rugged, extremely versatile, and easy to use.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Abduljohn(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2013
All outsourcing company.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Elisean(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2013
Chi
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Summersland(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2013
Dis topic no make sense @ all jooooo undecided undecided
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by cool318(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2013
Lilimax: A lot of companies out there does not tolerate laziness...
Your work must justify your pay?

Any lazy staff will be shown the way out....

It is only a foolish company that will sack a hardworking staff?
So mark a niche for yourself by working hard; even if your coy want to downsize,
you'll be spared.

My Lady, some one man companies dnt give a Hoot even if u spill ur Blood for d growth of d firm, mean sadists. i hv been a 4 times victim & so hv decided nt to ever work wit one man show cos my efforts are never appreciated but work is always done to their satisfaction.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by bigsheg(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2013
Learn Africa Plc(formerly Longman Ngr Plc)...ever since the British owners withdrew their ownership,its being MEDIOCRITY PERSONIFIED.As long as your not in the M.D's good book you are as good as gone.They are loosing capital massively cos of INEPT mgt.If you have shares there better go sell it cos their share value is plummeting daily...
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by hotboz: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2013
Like seriously, the way Stanbic bank is recruiting Direct Sales Agents and making them to resign voluntarily is quite alarming. imagine a contact staff being paid 46 kobo and another collecting 17 naira as salary. I've worked there before. though it was not as bad as the present. God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Boss13: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2013
This is a very good thread. I suggest the names of these organisations are complied. However, we need people to state reasons before the names are complied.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2013
xarxes: Add jumia,iroko,healthplus and Neros and all the one man companies in lagos #slavemasters

Hi Xarxes, what's wrong wiv jumia?
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by buJu234: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2013
A friend works in a private one man company in Okota; when the boss wants to reduce salary he will fire u today and tell u after 2 days to reapply if u do.. u salary will reduced by more than 25%.

Nigerian companies... i fear them.. please try and start ur own company wether its partime or full time... make sure u start some business ... give it time lets say 10yrs min. by God grace with hard work u will find that u dont need salary jobs to survive.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Rawpidgin(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2013
*Nigeria west minster dredging & westco nigeria limited: they employ u with a salary of 150k, 4 month on, they drop u
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by twaintoy(f): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2013
bayulll01:
u are on point my sis,banking in nigeria is a mess
I'm telling you. I rejected offers from two banks cuz of this. No rest of mind, no future.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by farem: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2013
GTI CAPITAL LTD @ Ikeja, Surulere, etc
I know at least 5 persons who have worked there from top management to lower cadre. It's a one-man structure giving the posture of a real establishment.
They use and dump you, if you dont leave them yourself.
More to come...
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Boss13: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2013
twaintoy: I'm telling you. I rejected offers from two banks cuz of this. No rest of mind, no future.

Why did u apply initially if you know there is no rest of mind? It seems you didn't make the list.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / Share Your NIMC Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.