Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria (79832 Views)

Please Useful Informations On How Sumal Food Treat Their Staff In Ibadan. / Top List Of Worst Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Ikorodu, Lagos / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Reference(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lyoncrescent:

I couldn't agree more.

It actually gives me time to do a whole lot of other things that generates money and I actually agree with you that more than half the staff in my office aren't actually qualified to hold such positions.

All in all, it is what it is. The pay isn't that much but u rarely get used and dumped and the security dey kampe. But u have raised some valid points.

The civil service is too far from the reality called Nigeria just as Abuja city centre is from the surburbs. It employs not more than 5% of the population yet consumes 75% of the nations income which means it drinks 7 out of every 10 barrels of oil to the government. Which means for every 25 or 30 staff employed in a private organisation one is a government worker via taxation. The country is slaving and dying to maintain this money pit called 'government'. They seldom work weekends and enjoy all, totally all holidays and to what end, you can't get decent service anywhere from your vaccine card to your drivers license. Just shambolism everywhere.

Compare that to what hardworking people go through in the private sector yet when NLC sneezes they suffer lost wages (no work, no pay) and no strike pay rises. In my opinion the NLC should be scrapped or rebranded NGLC - Nigeria Government Labour Congress.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Dominionng(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lyoncrescent: What business has Kiyosaki ever made a profit in? With regard to his 26 million books, he is not a businessman. He is only an author. The businessmen generating those sales and profits are his publishers. If you are student of management and finance, you will know kiyosaki isn't any better than fela durotoye and the likes: All fluff no substance. If u wanna talk about true entrepreneurship, talk jeff bezos,richard branson,steve jobs, elon musk etc. In theory, read innovation dilemma, read blue ocean strategy, read michaels porters books on strategy etc. Don't read kiyosakis rich dad, poor dad or any of his other books if any. Those books/theories focus on just the orgasm and not the love making involved to get to the orgasm in my own opinion.That's my 2 kobo.

That's the point man. I said something about understanding his cash flow quadrant before One Thing brought his personal life into play!
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by bukchris(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Computer Ware House. Great staff the company fails to appreciate them well
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by abidemidare: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeeayinita: Revive Tech Ltd... medical rd ikeja

yes u are rite. revive tech, owns by wale Thomas, very arrogant man. he has sacked all his best staffs. I was there last week, d place now a graveyard. after selling refurbished fones as brand new. now nemesis don catch am. useless man
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by accused(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pukkah:

Are you serious?

Where is the company located and what are they into to warrant spiritual checks?
ph
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by abidemidare: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeeayinita: Revive Tech Ltd... medical rd ikeja

yes u are rite. revive tech, owns by wale Thomas, very arrogant man. he has sacked all his best staffs. I was there last week, d place now a graveyard. after selling refurbished fones as brand new. now nemesis don catch am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by donziller(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
YANKARI ALUMINUM BAUCHI
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 19, 2013
I AM SURPRISE TO SEE THAT NOBODY MENTIONED SAIPEM CONTRACTING NIGERIA LIMITED. THEY USE YOU AND DUMP YOU IN THE NAME OF REDUNDANCY. ESPECIALLY THE OFFSHORE SECTION WHERE I HAVE WORKED. WHY DO SAIPEM ALWAYS HAVE MASSIVE RECRUITMENT EVERY SIX MONTH?, THE REASON IS THAT STAFF RESIGN IN WEEKLY BASES.
FROM DAY 1 YOUR ARE RECRUITED IN SAIPEM, START PLANNING YOUR EXIT because YOU MIGHT CLOSE FOR WORK TODAY AND COME TO WORK TOMORROW TO SEE YOUR NAME ON THE GATE THAT YOUR ARE ON REDUNDANCY AND YOUR CARD WILL NOT OPEN THE GATE AGAIN.
THE DAY I WAS PLACED ON REDUNDANCY WAS VERY FUNNY. I WAS GIVEN A TASK TO FULFILL ON THE USAN BOUY CONSTRUCTION PROJECT, I WORKED TILL 6:30PM THAT TUESDAY ON THE AUTOCAD DESIGN, ON MY WAY HOME I SAW MY NAME AMONG 180 OTHER NAMES ON THE GATE THAT HAS BEING PLACED ON REDUNDANCY, I STARTED LAUGHING. I LAUGH because IT WAS NOT A SURPRISE TO ME. I WAS USED AS AN ENGINEER AND WAS GIVEN THE NAME OF A MESSAGE(TECHNICAL OFFICER) TO REDUCE MY SALARY.NO TRAINING, NO PROMOTION, NO MEDICALS.
IF YOU GET JOB IN SAIPEM, PLEASE AND PLEASE LET IT BE ON ONSHORE SECTION AND NOT OFFSHORE SECTION(MY FORMAL COLLEAGUE IS EARNING LESS THAN 200K(HE IS 5YEARS + WITH SAIPEM)). LEARN THE JOB AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND GET OUT AT ANY SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY.

MY BROTHER, I GATHERED MY SAVINGS AND EMPITED IT IN INDIA ON A TRAINING, CAME BACK WITH ONLY 50K IN MY ACCOUNT BUT GOD IS WONDERFUL, B4 THE MONEY COULD FINISH, I GOT A WONDERFUL OFFER IN 0&G COY.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 19, 2013
PHCN
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Ijayzbrainz: 5:59am On Nov 19, 2013
PZ cussons and Nutricima.Everything about these companies have suddenly become contract.they would employ you though.there you go smiling and telling every friends and members of your family that you'v gotten a job.if they want to be fair with you,they would allow you to work for a month.in other words,PZ and Nutricima lay_off workers every week.especially PZ.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Duke007(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2013
sheryf01: Agro Traders Limited. A cocoa exporting and processing coy located in Akure and Apapa. This is one coy any hard working,young,talented individual should never associate with. They look for watsoever means to kill ur dreams,oppress u from growing and yet dump you even right before they got their fill. A terrible coy indeed.
.I live in Akure and gist have it that Agrotrader pay is good.lam planning to apply for a job with them.P.S How terrible are they and what's their pay like.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by debbie(f): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2013
my dear if you dont work for globacom then you wont understand.There is no promotion,no incentives,no structure,NOTHING works there,you stay in one position for as long as heaven knows until you get a better job. people have been working there for over 7 years still no salary increment,they dont even have a Hmo or any other staff welfare,you can only get noticed when you lick the bottom of one manager or cluster manager,better still if you become enslaved to Adenuga himself....i have witnesses.Thanks
hilaomo: if u can remain in 1 positn 4 10yrs,dnt u think dat d fault is from you?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by busar(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
CRCC, CCECC. And Chivita
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by obinna002: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
AIRTEL
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by peeta4u(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
aryzgreat:

Chinko etal..... Killing our telecom industry since 2005
yeah, really killing it.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by ignis: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lilimax:

I did not agree with you?

Arik does not tolerate indolent and lazy staff?
You must work for your pay?

Hope you're not the lazy type tongue else why were you fired smiley
Seconded.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by agohavivi(f): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
So far, i dont think there's any as bad as Diya fatimilehin and co. A real estate firm. Their rate of staff turnover, is absolutely unheard of. No welfare, no structure just to mention but a few. If i go into details, I'll keep typing till tomorrow. I hope someone who has been there would explain better.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by MrNiceGuy5: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
can anyone updated me on this Company (daraju Industriies Limited ) Maker of Toothpaste

Thanks
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
MrNice_Guy: can anyone updated me on this Company (daraju Industriies Limited ) Maker of Toothpaste

Thanks

"Update"

Modify!
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
Reference:

Please, please, please. Not here. We are talking about businesses and companies that seek to create wealth not perenial failed organizations, money pits, corruption schools and plazas of ineptitude called civil service where 95% of our collective wealth is wasted.

Abeg make una no talk where people who dey work dey talk. Abeg.

I can't say that for cooperate affairs commission, their staff don't behave like govt employees, the ph office especially.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
MrNice_Guy: can anyone updated me on this Company (daraju Industriies Limited ) Maker of Toothpaste

Thanks

so much for the kind of education you have to behoove employment, SMH for u
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Pukkah: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
jp philips:

I can't say that for cooperate affairs commission,

Corporate Affairs Commission

3 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Pukkah: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2013
jp philips:

Behoove?

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Italiano1: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pukkah:

Corporate Affairs Commission

grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by mkoabiola: 12:46am On Nov 21, 2013
All most 80% of d coys in nja ar involedd in use and dump,I guess.
Cos dat is d rough statistics.
God de.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by babajide4muyiwa: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2013
Stanqueen Investment Limited, 15 Awolowo Way, Ikeja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by ddjay: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
nnpc
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by MrNiceGuy5: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thanks jare my brother . it was an oversight.
nawaooo:

"Update"

Modify!
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by MrNiceGuy5: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
That was a typographical error .SMH for yourself and not me .
jp philips:

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Pukkah: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Italiano1:

grin grin grin grin

Why you dey laugh? smiley
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thornberry Hotel Chain is another big culprit! They use their staff especially marketing team like farm tools and dump them like a bad habit. Making employees feel that they should be grateful for being saved from the congested labor market after being paid and also owed several months of slave wages.
Their racist, bigoted and verbally abusive South African (typical Boer) CEO Mr. David Church and his h.o.e, sorry wife-to-be P.A/HR Ms. Precious Ogbor who is a self-hating Nigerian. She is ever ready to unleash terror on staff who are fellow Nigerians just to please her white slave-master.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / Share Your NIMC Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.