Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria (79835 Views)

Please Useful Informations On How Sumal Food Treat Their Staff In Ibadan. / Top List Of Worst Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Ikorodu, Lagos / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Deschil: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
If you really intend to take him to court please delete this post as he might use it against you in court...it will only work against you in court
idealsico: My experience with Engr. Emeka Unachukwu (current President, Port Harcourt Chamber of Commerce,Mines and Industry) with his Morflex Export Ltd. is a very ugly one. I was introduced to him by my former colleague at work.Emeka persuaded me to come over to work for him and that he would pay me higher than I was receiving then.I left my job and switched over.I never knew he was such a terrible person to work for.He was based in Port harcourt,while I was operating his business with a University in my state.This man would be posing as a big man,displaying all manner of cars but could not pay our salaries.Before I left that job, he owed me more than ten months salary.He issued me dud cheque a number of times.The few times he paid me was by the compulsion of his business partners who paid us and back-charged him.Very soon I will drag him to court. Emeka Unachukwu and his Morflex is bad example of an employer.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by CHRISKY: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Topan Advance Agro-Paper Ltd in Nimo Anambra state
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
devour129: 1million likes. like i said earlier, no one wants to loose a good worker. search yourselves, try and stand out ! don't do because others will make fun of you for giving your best n become mediocre like them,do your job,you think no one notices but believe me, you are noticed and your hard work will be rewarded.some people don't know what it takes to provide a good working environment. for staff n still pay salaries on time even when the company is loosing money.you come into a well lit office,ac cooling 24\7,clean environment,free lunch and you still see some fools slacking off .since i opened my business never taken a break(accept general public holidays ) while my staff each get month holidays plus sick leave,weddings bla bla bla.even when am ill my brain is there making sure things are working fine for both customers n staff.

They just don't understand especially ones with heavy CV, packaged from the kingdom of so called"Old generation universities" that think your job is their birth right.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Dominionng(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Before another new employee will sound pained later in the future... If the only reason for your swagger is your IDcard, stagger is inevitable when the IDcard is off!

Ma 2cent.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by MightyFortress: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
accused: FOBY ENGINEERING LIMITED-d MD is a monster, who is very arrogant with his staff,will owe u for months with steady treat of sack.

WILLIAM LLOYDS TECHNICAL COMPANY- they will force all staff for monthly deliverance at mountine of fire in lagos,all staff are posses by one demon or the other so u most go for deliverance, u can be sack any moment without reason. before u re employed a pastor have to check u up spiritually.total abuse of staff rights by the md
This is crazy!! Spiritual Checkup and Deliverance? What has my religious views got to do with the business? So if I'm capable of excellent job delivery and innovation, they wont employ me becos I'm Buddhist, A Muslim or an Atheist?? O ga oh!
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
accused: FOBY ENGINEERING LIMITED-d MD is a monster, who is very arrogant with his staff,will owe u for months with steady treat of sack.

WILLIAM LLOYDS TECHNICAL COMPANY- they will force all staff for monthly deliverance at mountine of fire in lagos,all staff are posses by one demon or the other so u most go for deliverance, u can be sack any moment without reason. before u re employed a pastor have to check u up spiritually.total abuse of staff rights by the md
grin grin grin

ifetoyosi:
I disagree with u on tower aluminium....am an IT Student dere nd I knw dey cater for dere staffs....
But you are just an IT student not a staff. undecided

Mighty Fortress: Scary.. This thread makes me hate ever wanting to work 4 anybody, but We wey neva get experience or capital to establish or run companies of our own, what do we do then?
The greatest problem you would come across is getting hardworking staffs.
OMO IBO: Until you own or manage a business you won't know how much a second of idle time Or improperly done work is worth.

Many of you are lazy, tactless and inconsiderate, rapscallions and bloody scroungers . A good number of you were sacked for obvious reasons. Needless to say, you'd still be caught napping in your next employment.

You guys think working for a known corporation is the be all an end all. Una never start.

Tosh!

True Some employees have no mercy. They skive alot and the monster call dishonesty lives in them, yet they expect to be paid thousands of naira. . Still there are some workers that are worth more than gold, those that run the companies like it's theirs, those that get things done and are innovative.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
snowflakes22:

Correct !
Access bank is the meanest bank to work in. There is no job security, no time for yourself. For the time they are using you, they owe you and 100% of your time, its so bad that they will even call you in church on sunday morning to blast you that your ATM is down. Every weekend and public holiday is confisticated for trainings and meetings that last till the early hours of the morning, only for you to return home, shower and dress up fore work again, depriving you of God's gift :sleep. As soon as they feel their overhead is high, they need to downsize, they will bring out one stupid target for both operations and marketers and sack everybody that fails to meet the target.

Tot you worked with First inland bank
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by aryzgreat: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
waldigit :

They fire you because you add no value to them.
Bitter truth. BYOB

Mumu. Am presently working with them. Am telling u wots obtainable here mudafucker!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Odionpete: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
rodeo0070: 99.9% of firms owned and managed by:
1. Lebanese/ Arabs in general
2. Chinese
3. Japanese
4. Indians
guy u hav listed every thing i work with one of d listed coy it was like hell they xpect u to work for 24 hour n at d end of d month dey pay u pin-nut, just ur tp n ur feeding
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by peeta4u(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
ZTE, HUAWIE........
e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by gayman99: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Useless Bank for Africa grin: U.B.A
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by aryzgreat: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
peeta4u: ZTE, HUAWIE........
e.t.c

Chinko etal..... Killing our telecom industry since 2005

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Fantacy1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
[b][/b]
nana_071: na wah oooh poster,u did not mention the name or addy of d coy.buh we seem to knw dat dis coy train call centre agent and customer service officer.d only coy dat advertize dis add is somewhere on allen ikeja.
nana_071: na wah oooh poster,u did not mention the name or addy of d coy.buh we seem to knw dat dis coy train call centre agent and customer service officer.d only coy dat advertize dis add is somewhere on allen ikeja.
Cud dat be ALLSTATES @ 21 Dipeolu street arnd Allen rnd about? Cux sm1 I knw jux passed dia test but dey demanded 4 #2500 administration fee b4 giving him recommendation letter 2 d company dat needs his service. Plz reply urgently as dis money is 2 be paid 2mrw. Tanx
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Stunner1(f): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Acidosis:

That means the employees are kids and puppets on diapers..

muhehehehe grin
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by peterpaulis(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
nepa
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by paparazzi1987(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dominionng: If u really understood Kiyosaki's cash flow quadrant, you won't be here talking poppycock!

Mumu. did u know that Robert Kiyosaki is now totally bankrupt ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Darkson007: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
K

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
devour129: am selling my company,don't need to ! i just believe people to do unto others what you want others to do unto you. my prayers is for everyone to own there own biz and come back to say the same thing. tired of company bashing abeg

good, but question half-answered!
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Blue arrow/Greatbrand.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by rhames(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
ilibrarian: John Holts
AIT
Thisday
Guardian Newspapers

dead organisation. It should renamed Christopher Eze and Sons Plc. The company has been on the downward swing since the "Management Buy Out" from Lonrho Africa by Chief Ezeh and the rest of board members over ten years ago. It is an ethnically biased company as all strategic positions are held buy Igbos. It cannot afford to pay most of its retired staff their gratuity on retirement. lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
naija men and sons ltd

they use and dump their female staff
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Koolking(m): 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeeayinita: Revive Tech Ltd... medical rd ikeja

Have you worked there before?
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Dominionng(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
paparazzi1987:

Mumu. did u know that Robert Kiyosaki is now totally bankrupt ?

"He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a Fool...". Am gonna do ma part. Ain't gonna let u die this way. Now listen up...

Rich Global LLC, one of Kiyosaki's MANY companies, filed for bankruptcy in Wyoming Bankruptcy Court in 2012. The move followed a ruling by a U.S. District Court jury that former business partners of Rich Global LLC were entitled to about $23m of the profits from events they helped to set up for the company in 2002. Kiyosaki told the management to fix their own mess that he would not use money from outside the company to meet the judgement.

If Dangote Cement file for bankruptcy and Aliko clearly stated that he won't use personal money or money from his many other companies to meet the judgement, does that mean Alhaji Dangote is bankrupt? Besides, I was talking about Robert's verified strategies in the first place which is being used by ALL financial intelligence institutions all over the world.

If your brain works with a mobile network, why not stick to a better network rather than operating with a dead network like Mtel that makes your brain dry & lifeless like a fried snail.

Yea. U are welcome. Now run along..
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by hotboz: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
ReachRich:
i dont understand the 46 kobo & 17 naira.Pls explain

They ask u to open unfunded salary acct. if there salary doesn't come after a month of opening the acct, it will be subtracted from Ur target. at the end of the day u may not have a take home. salary suppose to be 40k.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by mfm04622: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
poccahunter: Mediterranean Hotel Asokoro. if you love your sanity, dignity and progress don't go there. The MD Muhammad withholds staff salaries, and physically beat them!
Why does he do that? Maybe they stole his things? His diesel, his money? Why!!!
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by shoboy9: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mcred Group including mcred hospitals, odoguyan, ikorodu. Applied for job there and they were offering half the going rate. I heard they later tripled their offer and hired people but didn't pay them a penny at the end of the month.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Reference(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lyoncrescent: I think Government Agencies are the best when it comes to this Topic and this is evident since no one has mentioned any government ministry or agency. They rarely use and dump staff and job security/promotion is quite strong i think. On the other hand their pay isn't that much. I think some of the comments are justified while some are just from lazy staff who feel aggrieved cos of their former employers.

Disclaimer: I am a Federal Civil Servant wink

Please, please, please. Not here. We are talking about businesses and companies that seek to create wealth not perenial failed organizations, money pits, corruption schools and plazas of ineptitude called civil service where 95% of our collective wealth is wasted.

Abeg make una no talk where people who dey work dey talk. Abeg.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Lyoncrescent: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
What business has Kiyosaki ever made a profit in? With regard to his 26 million books, he is not a businessman. He is only an author. The businessmen generating those sales and profits are his publishers. If you are student of management and finance, you will know kiyosaki isn't any better than fela durotoye and the likes: All fluff no substance. If u wanna talk about true entrepreneurship, talk jeff bezos,richard branson,steve jobs, elon musk etc. In theory, read innovation dilemma, read blue ocean strategy, read michaels porters books on strategy etc. Don't read kiyosakis rich dad, poor dad or any of his other books if any. Those books/theories focus on just the orgasm and not the love making involved to get to the orgasm in my own opinion.That's my 2 kobo.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Lyoncrescent: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Reference:

Please, please, please. Not here. We are talking about businesses and companies that seek to create wealth not perenial failed organizations, money pits, corruption schools and plazas of ineptitude called civil service where 95% of our collective wealth is wasted.

Abeg make una no talk where people who dey work dey talk. Abeg.

I couldn't agree more.

It actually gives me time to do a whole lot of other things that generates money and I actually agree with you that more than half the staff in my office aren't actually qualified to hold such positions.

All in all, it is what it is. The pay isn't that much but u rarely get used and dumped and the security dey kampe. But u have raised some valid points.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Reference(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
poccahunter: Mediterranean Hotel Asokoro. if you love your sanity, dignity and progress don't go there. The MD Muhammad withholds staff salaries, and physically beat them!

Ha. Dis one na Django Rechained.
Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by ocelot2006(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
aryzgreat:

When u talk of ruggedity, huawei comes last. Alcatel, erisccon are far rugged dan huawei.

Huawei is just gud in innovation, and their products BTS, and radios gives rum for future expansion and easy to use.

But those chinese no be am, they av suceeded in making nonsense of lucrative telecom jobs since they penetrated. Busy repatriating fund to dia parent company in china while using treating Nig Engrs d way they like due to high unemployment rate.

Bros, I'm not quite conversant with Ericsson products, but Alcatel more rugged?! Fa fa fa fowl!!!!! I've worked with the ALU 9400 Ux Melody and AWY series radios, and they suuuuuuuuuuucked!!! To make matters worse, you had to pack up the whole radio when u had major issues like the tributary board failing, etc. So you can imagine our joy when my state swapped out ALU radios along one of our backbones for the more rugged and modular Huawei RTN-620 PDH MW radios.

And don't get me started on the Evolium series BTSs from ALU aka hypertension. Give me the Huawei BTS (indoor and outdoor) anytime anyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria by Pukkah: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
accused:

Are you serious?

Where is the company located and what are they into to warrant spiritual checks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uduak Akpan Bathes His Victims With Acid After Killing Them. Pictures / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 / Share Your NIMC Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.