Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! (3306 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour: Hian! Which one be that? Would it have been sexy if it was coming from a male? Whilst I await your reply, why did you unfollow me yesterday?
I never unfollowed you undecided
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Fulaman198(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Adamskuty: namskoi is not a man grin

I knew that, I wanted my brothers to see how women think. Men should show the same kind of arrogance, after all, there are more women in this world than men.
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Obrafour(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
M0difi3d
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2013
Fulaman198:

I knew that, I wanted my brothers to see how women think. Men should show the same kind of arrogance, after all, there are more women in this world than men.

No, Fula. Do not embrace arrogant bad guy status on us now. tongue
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Fulaman198(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

No, Fula. Do not embrace arrogant bad guy status on us now. tongue

Why not? there is a saying Good guys finish last. I do not want good fellows to finish last. I do not want them to be remnants and be the rebound guy for when the bad girls are mistreated by bad men.
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by onila(f): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Obrafour: Yes you did. Sorry for replying you harshly when you asked me to follow you. I could not sleep well last night because of that.
smiley its OK
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Obrafour(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
Modifi3d
Re: Not Because I Like You That I Must Date You! by Kiingsolomon(f): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2013
Mehn!!!, i must confess... This is d most interesting thread hav eva come across on NL. Especially, diz Ghana vs Nigeria tournament stuff... grin well, @ onila... I also think since u guys like each oda, it doesn't really mean he should force u for a date. U can jez go on with d frnship, WHICH COULD BE MORE INTERESTING DAN DATING EACH ODA!!! SO, Let, d guy understand, U like him very much, but nat in terms of dating stuff. A platonic one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Please Spend For Your Girlfriend. Dont Be Stingy. / Dating An Older Woman Is More Beneficial. / She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.