Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife (13252 Views)

Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) / Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS / Photos:Emir Of Kano Visits Alaafin Of Oyo,sanusi Bows ToGreet Oba Lamidi Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by bigfrancis21: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: For the sake of clarification;
Most ika people accept and embrace their igbo ethnity under the anioma assemblage.
Though a few communities here and there still object to being igbo due to long-term ignorance and/or the benin influence.

Some Ikas accept the Igbo title while some don't. The Igbo acceptance is found mostly in Igbodo and Ekwuoma communities of Ika land. I could bet that Obi Nkeobikwu Osadume is one of the pro-Igbo people. Denials come mostly from Agbor and other Ika Igbo areas. An Ika member on this forum has even admitted that the Ika Igbo of these two communities is more Asaba-like(or Enuani) than Ika.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Ngodigha1:
Thats it. Berem read this post from a son of the soil.
Who told you he is a son of the soil? If he is not an Ika man,I refuse to believe him. An Ika man should be able to clarify things and not someone from the South East.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Midastouch1: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2013
Ngodigha1:
Thats it. Berem read this post from a son of the soil.

You are still not getting the point brother!

How do I or anyone here on this forum know that he is from Ika??

Anyone one on a faceless and anonymous forum can claim to be who they are or not!

His post does not confirm or justify your position.

Are you a fan of science? I doubt it!

Like I said earlier- I am the grandson Of Ojukwu, please prove or disprove it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:12am On Oct 19, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Some Ikas accept the Igbo title while some don't. The Ika acceptance is found mostly in Igbodo and Ekwuoma communities of Ika land. I could bet that Obi Nkeobikwu Osadume is one of the pro-Igbo people. Denials come mostly from Agbor and other Ika Igbo areas. An Ika member on this forum has even admitted that the Ika Igbo of these two communities are more Asaba-like(or Enuani) than Ika.
Well you are right.
Denials is more pronounced in Agbor due to the benin influence,but then many are beginning to accept their igbo-ethnicity.
It's only a matter of time.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Who told you he is a son of the soil? If he is not an Ika man,I refuse to believe him. An Ika man should be able to clarify things and not someone from the South East.
I am from IKA.
My local govt is ika north-east and i am from owa-kingdom,the village of owa-ekei to be precise.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 12:14am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Wow.
Where was i when this thread was bubbling?
Smh.
The thread has been hijacked by inbreeders from the west.

Of course. When i saw the anioma are not igbo by the yoruba morons i knew the thread would go down the drain. They weren't here to learn, they are just here to rant. I continue to say it's the SE that pays them mind
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by 0monnakoda: 12:15am On Oct 19, 2013
Ngodigha1:
Thanks Chuks. Everyday one bigoted yoruba must start a silly thread that will tend to make a mockery of Igbos. The poster is a well known bigot.
How can you accuse me of making monkey of ibos.What an outrageous thing to say. I did not "start" this. The good people of Igbodo did so don't blame me. Have I misinformed anyone. Why are people so wicked?
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Midastouch1: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: I am from IKA.
My local govt is ika north-east and i am from owa-kingdom,the village of owa-ekei to be precise.

Prove it on this forum right now!!!

Can you post your birth certificate?

I am also from Ika but raised in Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Well you are right.
Denials is more pronounced in Agbor due to the benin influence, but then many are beginning to accept their igbo-ethnicity.
It's only a matter of time.
Who told you that? Stop saying what you know nothing about and stop forcefully attaching Agbor people to Igbos. angry
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by dayokanu(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2013

Me too. From the same Local Govt. I didnt know you are my brother.

When is our town hall meeting?

My Uncle told me I am next in line to be the next Owa Obokun of Owa-ekei

Ika o ni baje oo

Owa ekei a gbe wa oo

1 Like

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 12:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Btw: anyway notice something. Berem and co were more likely to believe sonya4all claim of ika (despite this being an online and they can't proof like they said) than solomon,ezeagu,ogbuefi,etc claim of ika. 500 naira to anyone willing to tell us the reason for their contradiction. Lcat wuestion Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:18am On Oct 19, 2013
Midastouch1:

God punish you.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 19, 2013
I am also from Ika north east. My village is not far from yours. What do you say about that? Smh angry
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Ika o ni baje oo

Owa ekei a gbe wa oo
LMAO! Dayo,you no go kill me with laff o! grin grin
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Ika o ni baje oo

Owa ekei a gbe wa oo
Another cretin.

1 Like

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Midastouch1: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: God punish you.

I am more than blessed Solo

Your comments are very UN-Ika like

Bros why are you treating your fellow IKA man like this?

All because I asked that you identify yourself?

May the god of Ika land bless you grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Forcefully attach igbos to igbos?
You're an irredeemable cretin.
Insulting me won't make you prove to me you are an Ika. If you are Ika,then I am Urhobo! Nonsense!!
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Insulting me won't make you prove to me you are an Ika. If you are Ika,then I am Urhobo! Nonsense!!
I laugh.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngodigha1(m): 12:24am On Oct 19, 2013
One_Naira: Btw: anyway notice something. Berem and co were more likely to believe sonya4all claim of ika (despite this being an online and they can't proof like they said) than solomon,ezeagu,ogbuefi,etc claim of ika. 500 naira to anyone willing to tell us the reason for their contradiction. Lcat wuestion Lol
She only reads the ones that suits her. She turns blind eye to posters who are Ikas but proud Igbos. Imagine, believing Sonya the Igbo hater. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by dayokanu(m): 12:25am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Another cretin.

I doubt you are Ika.

Thats not how we greet ourselves

Midastouch is more Ika than you

May the gods of Ikaland bless us all

When is our next meeting sef?

1 Like

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Forcefully attach igbos to igbos?
You're an irredeemable cretin.

Hmmm and she wants us to believe she's igbo or so she claims on NL.

Anyway, advice how to.deal with Yoruba speaking for your people. Coming from an experienced, Say your mind, defeat them with facts and move on. I learned getting angry that they are using community to start ish does no good. Let them rant; It happens to.all of us on this forum. Somehow SW know about anioma more so than Anioma peeps. Tufiakwa and SMH
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2013
This thread will start making me visit this section. I can see some people claiming what they aren't to buttress their points. Unless an Ika man shows up on this thread, Ikas are not Igbos.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngodigha1(m): 12:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Midastouch1:

So If I produce my birth certificate showing that I was born in Calabar will make me a Calabar person and not Igbo.
Boy, go and buy some brains.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by donphilopus: 12:28am On Oct 19, 2013
I'm from Ika too. I am presently assisting my uncle in Abraka, I'll be coming back home next week for my friend's (Obi) wedding..
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 12:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Ngodigha1:
She only reads the ones that suits her. She turns blind eye to posters who are Ikas but proud Igbos. Imagine, believing Sonya the Igbo hater. Wonders shall never end.

I know and that's why there are doubt about her whole "imo" origin. I owe chino an apology from what I've seen.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by 0monnakoda: 12:28am On Oct 19, 2013
Ika oo ni Boje!
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by oboy3(m): 12:29am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Insulting me won't make you prove to me you are an Ika. If you are Ika,then I am Urhobo! Nonsense!!
smh
berem: I am also from Ika north east. My village is not far from yours. What do you say about that? Smh angry
keep talking maybe oneday you will say something intelligent,smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Sacks 2 Traditional Rulers In Kano / Yoruba People Please I Need The Lords Prayer Translated: Ejo E Ronmilowo / Yoruba People And Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.