Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife (13261 Views)

Only The Ooni Of Ife Can Inherit The Late Ooni’s Widows Says Tradition(pictures) / Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS / Photos:Emir Of Kano Visits Alaafin Of Oyo,sanusi Bows ToGreet Oba Lamidi Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:29am On Oct 19, 2013
Midastouch1:

I am more than blessed Solo

Your comments are very UN-Ika like

Bros why are you treating your fellow IKA man like this?

All because I asked that you identify yourself?

May the god of Ika land bless you grin grin
we don't give birth to bastardds.
That's the speciality of yorubas.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: go and ask your father where you came from.
You are not ika.
Ask your mother the same question too. I am sure you are from Dange-Shuni in Sokoto State. Onye awusa k'ibu! grin

1 Like

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by bigfrancis21: 12:31am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: Well you are right.
Denials is more pronounced in Agbor due to the benin influence, but then many are beginning to accept their igbo-ethnicity.
It's only a matter of time.

@Bold...are you sure of this?
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngodigha1(m): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: This thread will start making me visit this section. I can see some people claiming what they aren't to buttress their points. Unless an Ika man shows up on this thread, Ikas are not Igbos.
Then how do you believe that Sonya is Ika?. You see how you contradict your self within one page.
Nne, biko, hapụ ihe edere na moto banye na moto. Inwekwara ike ịwepụ aka na ukwu nkịta maka onweghị ihe nọya na ọbụ ọkpụkọ ọkpụkpọ.

1 Like

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by bigfrancis21: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2013
0monnakoda: How can you accuse me of making monkey of ibos.What an outrageous thing to say. I did not "start" this. The good people of Igbodo did so don't blame me. Have I misinformed anyone. Why are people so wicked?

But then you twisted the story around to make it look like an Igbo vs Ika thread, just to sow a seed of discord among Igbo people which you love doing.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngodigha1(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Igbo awareness continues to grow over there now. Thanks to Uwechue, Jim Ovia etc.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by sonya4all(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2013
@solo What is the name and title of the king of owa ekei
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Ask your mother the same question too. I am sure you are from Dange-Shuni in Sokoto State. Onye awusa k'ibu! grin
idiott,trying to play mind games.
Onye awusa ko,onye togo ni.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2013
Ngodigha1:
Then how do you believe that Sonya is Ika?. You see how you contradict your self within one page.
Nne, biko, hapụ ihe edere na moto banye na moto. Inwekwara ike ịwepụ aka na ukwu nkịta maka onweghị ihe nọya na ọbụ ọkpụkọ ọkpụkpọ.
Did the sonya dude say he was Ika?
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngodigha1(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2013
bigfrancis21:

But then you twisted the story around to make it look like an Igbo vs Ika thread, just to sow a seed of discord among Igbo people which you love doing.
hapụ onye nzuzu ka olie onwe ya.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 19, 2013
sonya4all: @solo What is the name and title of the king of owa ekei
LOL! Good question! grin
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Midastouch1: 12:37am On Oct 19, 2013
solomon111: we don't give birth to bastardds.
That's the speciality of yorubas.

Thank you for that comment!

As I am from Ika land- the land that flows with milk and honey, that comment has nothing to do with me.

Bros ee, I have been busy, why is it that our people insisted that his royal majesty the OBI should not marry an ibo woman?

What is wrong with the ibo damsel our OBI married? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2013
bigfrancis21:

I'm positive.
With the way things are going in the country,they have no choice.
Though you should note that those in denial are very loud about it.

1 Like

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngodigha1(m): 12:37am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Did the sonya dude say he was Ika?
He says he is Ika and said which you believed that Igbankes are not Igbos but Ikas. You thanked him for that isn't it. Eziokwu ka ọ bụ ashị?.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by talktimi(m): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Insulting me won't make you prove to me you are an Ika. If you are Ika,then I am Urhobo! Nonsense!!
why do you doubt when he says he's an Ika indigene after all he has no reason to lie on a faceless forum such as this. Its just like youre asking us to doubt when you say you're from Orlu in Imo state
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 19, 2013
Ngodigha1:
He says he is Ika and said which you believed that Igbankes are not Igbos but Ikas. You thanked him for that isn't it. Eziokwu ka ọ bụ ashị?.
He never said he is an Ika man. He only made a point which I believed. Can you show me on this thread where he claimed to be an Ika man?
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by bigfrancis21: 12:41am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: This thread will start making me visit this section. I can see some people claiming what they aren't to buttress their points. Unless an Ika man shows up on this thread, Ikas are not Igbos.

Not all of them deny being Igbo. Don't generalize. Some accept being Igbo, especially those from Igbodo and Ekwuoma communities, as I said before.

Wizboy, ('Egwu a nalugo m uche') one of the Igbo musicians who sings constantly in Igbo is from Ika(Umunede I think) and he's a proud Igbo guy. He always calls himself an 'Igbo guy'.

I know you'll be shocked to discover that Wizboy, who is proudly Igbo, is from Ika.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by talktimi(m): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2013
Midastouch1:

Thank you for that comment!

As I am from Ika land- the land that flows with milk and honey, that comment has nothing to do with me.

Bros ee, I have been busy, why is it that our people insisted that his royal majesty the OBI should not marry an ibo woman?

What is wrong with the ibo damsel our OBI married? grin grin grin grin
she had big front teeth
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2013
sonya4all: @solo What is the name and title of the king of owa ekei
There's no king of owa-ekei.
What you have is the obi of owa kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 19, 2013
talktimi: why do you doubt when he says he's an Ika indigene after all he has no reason to lie on a faceless forum such as this. Its just like youre asking us to doubt when you say you're from Orlu in Imo state
If you like doubt my ethnicity,I don't give a damn! But that dude is not an Ika man.period!!

1 Like

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngodigha1(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: He never said he is an Ika man. He only made a point which I believed. Can you show me on this thread where he claimed to be an Ika man?
He has always maintained that he is Ika in this forum. He goes about insulting Igbo people everytime he comes around here in culture section. Check his post. He might not have said it here but soon as always he will say it and you will believe him.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by sonya4all(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2013
the Solomon guy can't provide the answer? or has he gone to visit Google?? am waiting
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by solomon111(m): 12:44am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: If you like doubt my ethnicity,I don't give a damn! But that dude is not an Ika man.period!!
lol.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Not all of them deny being Igbo. Don't generalize. Some accept being Igbo, especially those from Igbodo and Ekwuoma communities, as I said before.

Wizboy, ('Egwu a nalugo m uche') one of the Igbo musicians who sings constantly in Igbo is from Ika(Umunede I think) and he's a proud Igbo guy. He always calls himself an 'Igbo guy'.

I know you'll be shocked to discover that Wizboy, who is proudly Igbo, is from Ika.
Thanks for another clarification. cool
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by bigfrancis21: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Solomon,

Keep it professional in here, please. No calling of names or usage of profanity.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by Ngodigha1(m): 12:47am On Oct 19, 2013
sonya4all: the Solomon guy can't provide the answer? or has he gone to visit Google?? am waiting
Monkey, you have come up again with this your pattern of attacking posters of Igbo origin from Delta state. Stop it and make an imput on the topic.
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by sonya4all(m): 12:48am On Oct 19, 2013
@Solomon, thank God for Google. dude you ain't ika. just admit your igbo label
Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by bigfrancis21: 12:50am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: Thanks for another clarification. cool

That's his image below, in case you don't know him. You've been in the US for sometime now.

Re: Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife by OneNaira6: 12:50am On Oct 19, 2013
berem: He never said he is an Ika man. He only made a point which I believed. Can you show me on this thread where he claimed to be an Ika man?

how is he a hater? If he is an Ika and says he isn't Igbo,would you force it down his throat by calling him Igbo? I said it earlier that I have seen so many Ikas who deny being Igbos and they are proud to say it.what are you saying then? FYI,am not even talking about the Aniomas o! The Ikas are the main topic of discussion.

Where are you from? Are you a delta igbo?

Post From Berem In RegardsTo Sonya4all.. Interesting The Third Contradiction We Keep Seeing From This 'igbo' Woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Sacks 2 Traditional Rulers In Kano / Asiri Aiye Siwa Lowo Awon Agba Woli / Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.