Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Askmen.com II - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com II (4238 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com II by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2008
Ib, are you telling me that if you find everything you want in a man but height, you'll still pass on him? height?
yes i will pass himtongue
Re: Askmen.com II by StephenP(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Most Naija guys are into handcuffs now. Whats going on? Are they watching too many movies or is it just a fantasy thing?

I've never heard about that.
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Most Naija guys are into handcuffs now. Whats going on? Are they watching too many movies or is it just a fantasy thing?

I doubt it . . . . .
Trust me, i don't see any Ilesha geezer toying with handcuffs and whips. cool grin
Naija guys just jump straight into the main course . . . . . no appetizers. cool cheesy grin
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2008
That means that Cannibal AKA Jackal no get hope for your side na because he's like 5.5 with an ego than is taller than the sears tower. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by iseobio(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2008
ibkaye:

Dont do that IBKAYE. there is a saying, MIND THE ENGINE NOT THE BODY WORK. Otherwise in nigeria you will never travel in a car. So is it with humans. I dont care whether she is tall or short, I consider the engine. I hope you know what I mean.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2008
I've never heard about that.
Ask around. Some even allow themselves to get whipped during sex by the woman.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2008
Dont do that IBKAYE. there is a saying, MIND THE ENGINE NOT THE BODY WORK. Otherwise in nigeria you will never travel in a car. So is it with humans. I don't care whether she is tall or short, I consider the engine. I hope you know what I mean.
Good Boy!! So even if she has no noticeable rear light and head lamps, you don't mind?
Re: Askmen.com II by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

That means that Cannibal AKA Jackal no get hope for your side na because he's like 5.5 with an ego than is taller than the sears tower. tongue tongue tongue tongue
cheii, 5.5 is even too short  embarassed

iseobio:

Dont do that IBKAYE. there is a saying, MIND THE ENGINE NOT THE BODY WORK. Otherwise in nigeria you will never travel in a car. So is it with humans. I don't care whether she is tall or short, I consider the engine. I hope you know what I mean.
i feel you, but it's just a preference smiley
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Hope for whose side?? Are u on cheap crack??
5.5?? I broke that barrier when i was 15.
Re: Askmen.com II by StephenP(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Damn that's crazy! I'll ask around like you said.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2008
Hope for whose side?? Are u on cheap crack??
5.5?? I broke that barrier when i was 15.
Stop lying, if you broke that barrier at 15, how come you played the junior soccer championship @13 which takes 4.4? Did you grow over 1 ft in two years?

Hope for whose side??
For your side, Ibkaye just bounced you because of height. damn!!!!! If it were me, I'll eat one bag of beans in one week to add more height tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by iseobio(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

ARE THEY BEING WHIPPED FOR NONE PERFORMANCE OR FOR NOT WILLING TO PERFORM. If for none performance then they should see a native doctor but if for unwillingness to perform then he should be doubly whipped for frustrating her emotions and desire.
Re: Askmen.com II by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2008
@REDHOT
nanana, leave Jackal jare, he's a nice guy wink
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Stop lying, if you broke that barrier at 15, how come you played the junior soccer championship @13 which takes 4.4? Did you grow over 1 ft in two years?

Junior soccer championship?? Never.
I was buried in ma Physics and Chemistry at that age!!!

For your side, Ibkaye just bounced you because of height. damn!!!!! If it were me, I'll eat one bag of beans in one week to add more height tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ibkaye is a dwarf to me. . . .
If i stand, i would be looking at the centre of her head.
Re: Askmen.com II by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2008
Hannibal:

Junior soccer championship?? Never.
I was buried in ma Physics and Chemistry at that age!!!

loooool cheesy
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2008
Question:

Will you as a guy agree to a party if it involves another guy and just one chic?
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2008
You mean if you stand on the sycamore tree after climbing it and look down on her? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Question:
Will you as a guy agree to a party if it involves another guy and just one chic?

Never!!!!!
A thorough bred Naija guy's definition of 3some is basically one guy and 2 HOT chics.
Naija men don't short-change themselves.

RedHotChic:

You mean if you stand on the sycamore tree after climbing it and look down on her? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Stop this already!!!!
Ilesha babe. tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by iseobio(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2008
Does the pictures describe what we are talking about? Check it out!

Re: Askmen.com II by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

roflmao
Re: Askmen.com II by TheSly: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

No. . . . . . . .No. . . . . . . . Hell. . . . . . . Bleep. . . . . . .NO!!!!!
Re: Askmen.com II by lucabrasi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2008
@poster
yea right some guys dont have butterflies, all guys do have but just mask it with male bravado, ll find it hard to get a guy confessing tho
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2008
@poster
yea right some guys don't have butterflies, all guys do have but just mask it with male bravado, ll find it hard to get a guy confessing tho
But Hannibbal and Sly claimed they don't ever have butterflies?
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2008
No. . . . . . . .No. . . . . . . . Hell. . . . . . . Bleep. . . . . . .NO!!!!!
Even when it's a chic you've been looking for the slightest opportunity to nail and she gave you that option as the only way?
Re: Askmen.com II by TheSly: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2008
lucabrasi:

yea right some guys don't have butterflies, all guys do have but just mask it with male bravado, ll find it hard to get a guy confessing tho
Speak for yourself HOMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2008
ARE THEY BEING WHIPPED FOR NONE PERFORMANCE OR FOR NOT WILLING TO PERFORM. If for none performance then they should see a native doctor but if for unwillingness to perform then he should be doubly whipped for frustrating her emotions and desire.
They are being whipped because they derive pleasure from it.
Re: Askmen.com II by TheSly: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Even when it's a chic you've been looking for the slightest opportunity to nail and she gave you that option as the only way?
Even if its you Funmi omo Ijesha!. . . . . . . . . . Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i aint doing! tongue
Re: Askmen.com II by Hannibal: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

But Hannibbal and Sly claimed they don't ever have butterflies?

Butter-flies me ass!!!! Try mosquitoes. cheesy grin

RedHotChic:

She should take her honey-pot to Sodom n Gommorrah.
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2008
Even if its you Funmi omo Ijesha!. . . . . . . . . . Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i aint doing
So you've been fantasizing about me being in bed with ya? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Askmen.com II by RedHotChic(f): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2008
She should take her honey-pot to Sodom n Gommorrah.
Whatever! Talk is cheap!!!!!!
Re: Askmen.com II by iseobio(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

why wouldn't he fantasize. your name alone sets the spark on.
Re: Askmen.com II by TheSly: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2008
RedHotChic:

Impossible is Nothing. . . . . . kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! / Call Girls On Facebook With Her Id Or Number Available For 24/7 Any Country Any

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.