Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (52799 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

Honestly i do not know what kind of women you have interacted with that has given you such a myopic view. So a beautiful woman devotes less time to her husband then an ugly woman etc. I cant believe this lol. Those kind of women(ugly or beautiful) while dating am sure you will pick up their characteristic to see if they will make suitable wives or not. A bad character is not limited to a certain look. Secondly a wise man once said"

if the woman is a demon he would bless her with a demonic husband. GALATIANS 6 VS 7 therefore the reverse should apply too tongue
all women are the same. the lord created them that way. they are the nurturers while the men are the hunters and gatherers. so naturally if a woman sees a bigger gatherer ( someone with more money maybe ) she naturally is drawn to the bigger gatherer it is how women are made. the islamic people know this and this is why they keep their women at home and covered up. women are not in full control of their own emotions. all it takes is a more richer sweet talker to be attracted to her and that is the end of her marriage or at least the end of her sleeping with only her husband.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tonylyte:
so you, if nadia and yvonne' case shouldnt be a yardstick to judge the whole of ya cntry women, y would you use van vicker's case to judge the the whole of ya cntry men?
She is not Ghanaian, besides why do you care what Ghanaian women think about their own men If we appreciate them and think they are loyal, i do not see that as a bad thing undecided

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: all women are the same. the lord created them that way. they are the nurturers while the men are the hunters. so naturally if a woman sees a bigger hunter ( someone with more money maybe ) she naturally is drawn to the bigger hunter. it is how women are made. the islamic people know this and this is why they keep their women at home and covered up. women are not in full control of their own emotions. all it takes is a more richer sweet talker to be attracted to her and that is the end of her marriage or at least the end of her sleeping with only her husband.

If all woman are the same, then all men are the same. This is not true because i know some very good men and am not the same as other women. Once you have that mindset than you will forever attract the same things and get the same results. If i believe all men cheat and that becomes an expectation, i will surely get what i believe.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by ATMC(f): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
@obadiah777 smh u err brah, u do err not knowing d truth.
i dont know yhu to be this parochial in ur thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
DailyNews: Ladies on nairaland, y is it that u ladies don't like to hear the truth even when someone defies all odds to say the truth Y do u ladies love hearing a painted story just to satisfy ur ear/eye at the moment Na wa o shocked shocked

Obadiah is telling u ladies what majority of men all over the world thinks about beautiful women and u ladies can't still believe him; are u people ladies and also men

Yes, every man dreams and desires to marry or date a very beautiful woman, but as he grows, experiences of life and life scenarios teaches him a lot of lessons that makes him change all those his boyish wishes undecided

Every man; Nigerian, American, Japanese, Jamaican, Indian, etc believes by default that a very pretty woman has greater chances of cheating on her partner not becos she's a cheat but because she gets so much attention from men, and especially men of high financial calibre and fame.

Hence, most men that want to avoid that always marry not-so-pretty women because they believe those not-so-pretty women don't always cheat or disrespect their husbands like the very pretty women, and if u study global trends, it seems to be true.

The only solution is this:

If u are a very-pretty lady, try and start now to cultivate high moral standard in yourself, run very close to God not by mouth but with all your heart.

Be friendly....pray and work hard to be good and avoid living a wayward life of running around with different men in the name of being hot cos it will surely backfire on u if u don't take heed.

And again, no man is ugly. A man can only be ugly if he fails financially. So long as a man is financially okay, he is handsome...and will even be chased after by pretty ladies more than a broke handsome guy.

Ask what BBA winner, Dillish and her friend are doing in Benin city since yesterday- to see ugly Adams Osh...OBJ that everyone calls ugly moves around in company of the most beautiful women on earth, despite his age.

So ladies, to change what men believe on this topic, it begins with you in real life and not what u ladies come on nairaland to type and gogrin

Meanwhile, I think Yvonne Nelson should better tie Chris Attoh down soonest or else cheesy cheesy cheesy
you done talk am finish bros lol.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: daz cuz ghanaian women dont put expectations on their men. you cant help but love a woman like that. they are simple women. hey in life the lord blesses you with the mirror image of who you are so as to refine you in the furnace of affliction. if the woman is a demon he would bless her with a demonic husband. GALATIANS 6 VS 7

look at the picture ? see her dressing ? you can tell she is a simple woman. if thats a naija woman in dubai she would be decked out as if she is going to prince williams babys naming ceremony lol
wink wink
hahahahahah your so right my dear you attract who you are trust me I see so many 9 ja marriages in the states they don't last especially the ones when the man comes from abroad and they line up women in the village like cattle he choose one and bring her to states, 90% of the time never works. What you said about putting the expectations on your man is right on, babes these days want their man to be a millionaire right off the back and not grow together. I am speaking for 11 years married 13 years together. That does not mean you should not go for what you want like both having the same spiritual life, having the same life dreams like I wanted an entrepreneur husband, and I wanted to live in Nigeria, someone into healthy living and working out etc ; but all that you want you better be that too!

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:

If all woman are the same, then all men are the same. This is not true because i know some very good men and am not the same as other women. Once you have that mindset than you will forever attract the same things and get the same results. If i believe all men cheat and that becomes an expectation, i will surely get what i believe.
yes all men are the same. lol. any man that can get away with cheating will cheat. well any 'carnal' man lol. yes all men are the same. what you thought some men were different ? lmao. all men are dogs unless they are guided by a strong fear of God grin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
ATMC: @obadiah777 smh u err brah, u do err not knowing d truth.
i dont know yhu to be this parochial in ur thinking.
parochial ? hol up let me go google that word grin

oh ok i see. it means 'narrow in outlook'. nah i aint narrow in outlook. i deal in reality not fantasy. i am telling you what you dont want to hear. the truth is bitter but it is the truth ruth
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: yes all men are the same. lol. any man that can get away with cheating will cheat. well any 'carnal' man lol. yes all men are the same. what you thought some men were different ? lmao. [b]all men are dogs unless they are guided by a strong fear of God grin
Therefore all men are not the same. I know what am talking about trust me. I used to think all men are the same too once upon a time. You do find some good men(very rare nowadays but possible)
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: all women are the same. the lord created them that way. they are the nurturers while the men are the hunters and gatherers. so naturally if a woman sees a bigger gatherer ( someone with more money maybe ) she naturally is drawn to the bigger gatherer it is how women are made. the islamic people know this and this is why they keep their women at home and covered up. women are not in full control of their own emotions. all it takes is a more richer sweet talker to be attracted to her and that is the end of her marriage or at least the end of her sleeping with only her husband.
this is true and that is why you have to spiritually connected to each other, back in the day in Igbo land they use to swear if you cheat you will die, they need to bring it back and forget this fake white wedding. So many women will hate you got this comment, but it is true. I myself have had to fight this temptation, the best you do is tell your husband right away, so you won't go far, it is a natural urge.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Therefore all men are not the same. I know what am talking about trust me. I used to think all men are the same too once upon a time. You do find some good men(very rare nowadays but possible)
because good people these days are hard to find too unfortunately. Remember you attract who you are. If you have alternative motives foe marrying a man like money or family name, stealing someone's man you will never have peace!

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
biafranqueen: hahahahahah your so right my dear you attract who you are trust me I see so many 9 ja marriages in the states they don't last especially the ones when the man comes from abroad and they line up women in the village like cattle he choose one and bring her to states, 90% of the time never works. What you said about putting the expectations on your man is right on, babes these days want their man to be a millionaire right off the back and not grow together. I am speaking for 11 years married 13 years together. That does not mean you should not go for what you want like both having the same spiritual life, having the same life dreams like I wanted an entrepreneur husband, and I wanted to live in Nigeria, someone into healthy living and working out etc ; but all that you want you better be that too!
now finally a real woman who deals in reality. and it is no coincidence that biafranqueen has been married for 11 years. because she is honest with herself and can openly accept and deal with reality. congrats on the 11 year marriage hun. more grease to ya elbows grin grin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Yield: Ghanaian men are very loyal to their women and they treat them well too.

Meaning we Nigerian men no dey stick to our own ladies abi? you are indirectly calling us womanizers abi?

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by ATMC(f): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: parochial ? hol up let me go google that word grin

oh ok i see. it means 'narrow in outlook'. nah i aint narrow in outlook. i deal in reality not fantasy. i am telling you what you dont want to hear. the truth is bitter but it is the truth ruth
the truth it is in ur eyes! yhu see looks dont define pple as does personality and gene. cheating is genetic whether yhu fine or not.
Again, so dont scare some guys...if the guys go for the 'ugly' ones, then what becomes of the fine ones.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by biafranqueen: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: this is a holywood star. HARRY BELAFONTE. he can get the best women in the world right ? he has tens of millions and is known the world over. huge star in the past. older gentleman and more experienced in the ways of women. a segz symbol of the past with his share of women. well this is a song he wrote. if a man like that can write a song like this, there is gravity in it

GET AN UGLY GIRL TO MARRY YOU LYRICS

Harry Belafonte

Chorus:
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife.
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

Chorus

A pretty woman makes her husband look small,
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her, then she starts,
To do the things that will break his heart.

But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life.
An ugly woman cooks meals all the time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

Chorus

Don't let your friends say you have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway.
Her face is ugly, her eyes don't match.
Take it from me, she's a better catch.

Chorus

Say, man?
Hey baby!
I saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, and she's sure is ugly. Ha!
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby!
Yeah, alright.
Unfortunately, she has acne.
That's a shame, baby.
Yeah, baby.

Chorus x3

This is funny, I am not trying to toot my horn but I am beautiful and a very good women. So this is not always true!

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
biafranqueen: because good people these days are hard to find too unfortunately. Remember you attract who you are. If you have alternative motives foe marrying a man like money or family name, stealing someone's man you will never have peace!
True talk

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
the heart is deceitful and wicked who can know it. i believe that is in the book of jeremiah 17 vs 9. any human ( man or woman ) that is not guided by a higher power is not different. dont decieve yourself. the person just has not had the opportunity to exercise their demons. thats all that is. no human is to be trusted who is being guided by self

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Tonylyte(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
She is not Ghanaian, besides why do you care what Ghanaian women think about their own men If we appreciate them and think they are loyal, i do not see that as a bad thing undecided
shut up joor! D person' post u quoted, is she a ghanaian? Y didnt u quote d oda person' post and correct her, nt to base her judgement one(van') case?

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
My comment has caused a ruckus, lol.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
ATMC: the truth it is in ur eyes! yhu see looks dont define pple as does personality and gene. cheating is genetic whether yhu fine or not.
Again, so dont scare some guys...if the guys go for the 'ugly' ones, then what becomes of the fine ones.
Actually i have noticed that a lot of fine women end up with"average" or "ugly" men and the good looking men end up with "average" or "ugly" women. So it works out in the end lol
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
biafranqueen: this is true and that is why you have to spiritually connected to each other, back in the day in Igbo land they use to swear if you cheat you will die, they need to bring it back and forget this fake white wedding. So many women will hate you got this comment, but it is true. I myself have had to fight this temptation, the best you do is tell your husband right away, so you won't go far, it is a natural urge.
do you know how refreshing it is to see a woman who deals in reality and not fantasy. now i see why you have been holding it down for so long. wink wink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Osoldier: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
rokiatu:

Are you the one living his life? What the fu..ck is your business in his choice of life partner? What would you know, small boys like you don't understand the language of love and you will probably never fall in love for the rest of your life thats why you are saying something so utterly stupid.

Hes attracted to her, he love her, he find her beautiful, they have three beautiful children, they are happy, their years of togetherness is testimony.

[size=17pt]And most importanly they don't care what the fu..ck you think. So you can take your opinion and go back to hell where you came from. [/size]

ladies why anything about love you guys would showup with fulforce to attack men, pls better stop it
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tonylyte:
shut up joor! D person' post u quoted, is she a ghanaian? Y didnt u quote d oda person' post and correct her, nt to base her judgement one(van') case?
Like i said. A good man is a rare find. Becareful bro, you attract who you are and i can just imagine the type of lady the likes of yourself will attract. Try and learn some manners, it's free!

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: the heart is deceitful and wicked who can know it. i believe that is in the book of jeremiah 17 vs 9. any human ( man or woman ) that is not guided by a higher power is not different. dont decieve yourself. the person just has not had the opportunity to exercise their demons. thats all that is. no human is to be trusted who is being guided by self
although you've said some controversial things obadiah. This is one of the 'truest' statements you've ever made to me.

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: the heart is deceitful and wicked who can know it. i believe that is in the book of jeremiah 17 vs 9. any [b]human ( man or woman ) that is not guided by a higher power is not different. dont decieve yourself. the person just has not had the opportunity to exercise their demons. thats all that is. no human is to be trusted who is being guided by self[/b]
I agree with you and majority of the time the good ones i am talking about have that in them. I am not deceiving myself, you as a fellow Christian should understand what i am talking about.
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
ATMC: the truth it is in ur eyes! yhu see looks dont define pple as does personality and gene. cheating is genetic whether yhu fine or not.
the fine ones dont want to be married anyway till their beauty fades out and their ego is brought down. then hopefully they can find someone when their head is finally where it needs to be. the fine ones are spoils of war for the rich men with ugly wives. they are side pieces. thats the reality grin grin
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: although you've said some controversial things obadiah. This is one of the 'truest' statements you've ever made to me.
the truth is not popular. the truth is controversy. hence why i always deal in controversy wink
Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by RoyalPearl(f): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: the fine ones dont want to be married anyway till their beauty fades out and their ego is brought down. then hopefully they can find someone when their head is finally where it needs to be. the fine ones are spoils of war for the rich men with ugly wives. they are side pieces. thats the reality grin grin
Lol you are such a clown!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by ATMC(f): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: the fine ones dont want to be married anyway till their beauty fades out and their ego is brought down. then hopefully they can find someone when their head is finally where it needs to be. the fine ones are spoils of war for the rich men with ugly wives. they are side pieces. thats the reality grin grin
u dey vex me...no need arguing with yhu. it seems yhu were jilted lol... by a fine girl to be precise hence ur philosophy lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
obadiah777: the truth is not popular. the truth is controversy. hence why i always deal in controversy wink
the truth is accepted by truthful people sir, and by God, the author of truth, and jJesus Christ, who is truth himself. The spirit bears witness to the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story / Pero Adeniyi Goes On A Date With Her Boyfriend (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.