Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! (49559 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / ebola survivor causes commotion in church / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2013
D place will be lyk a market place cos each one of them would want their voices to be heard than d other.Choi!!!SMH
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by nora544: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2013
One good friend told me when you have no job in nigeria, the best business you can make to build a church.

I never see so many churches in one street like in Nigeria, the next country you see it is america but you will never see it in europe.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by oswardis: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2013
The crust of the matter is, a message is being emphasized here that could be of special importance or value to your wellbeing and that of others
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by blackrules1(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2013
Just like having six offices in a building.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by bluuu: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
@carzola.aren't u d same dude who claimed to b a christian n was posting a story- story of a die hard cultist, on literature section. which one u belong.
anyway.life s a choice.u dnt belong to a religion doesn't mean u should condemn it.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by link2ok(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
ayobase: On that single building opposite Sky Memorial Plaza, we have close to 5-6 churches!

Can u imagine what is gonna be like on Sunday.

It is so unnecessary and unethical as far as I'm concerned. Its so ungodly. God is not an author of confusion na!

Before u bite and rain curses and abuses, I am a christian. I don't call spade a shade!

Real RELIGIOUS HOUSE OF COMMOTION!

u headin for destruction. why dnt u keep ur mouth shut and allow God b d judge! bcoss of like and silly comments u wukd get here on nairaland you destroy ur future. hav u eva seen or read muslimz tak bad abt their religion. no wonder people notice so much delay in dia destiny jst because of curses they brought upon themselz,wuld u die if u had told us d gud newz u haf in d bible todai rather than uploading this. be a preacher of d gud newz,b4 u destroy urself.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ojubi(m): 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Remove the payment of tithe, offerings and the so-called seed sowing from christianity and 95 percent of all the churches will disappear over night.

This churches are all established for the sole popurses of economic gains and nothing else.

10 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ifebosco: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
just in one building you have 6 different churches and i ask my self ,can´t these churches merge in to one??are they not using thesame bible and preaching thesame christianity?? my opionion"this is a business venture and gullible nigerians will always fall for it,can you imagin if we can change those 6churches to 6 different companies,how many Jobs we can create to our youths¨?free your mind to understand the world we live in.

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by bluuu: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
are they not preaching same gospel? imagine how members can focus on d preacher in their church wen d other church is singing and playin instrument.
May God help us all.Amen
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ifebosco: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
link2ok:

u headin for destruction. why dnt u keep ur mouth shut and allow God b d judge! bcoss of like and silly comments u wukd get here on nairaland you destroy ur future. hav u eva seen or read muslimz tak bad abt their religion. no wonder people notice so much delay in dia destiny jst because of curses they brought upon themselz,wuld u die if u had told us d gud newz u haf in d bible todai rather than uploading this. be a preacher of d gud newz,b4 u destroy urself.
this are the type of wicked nigerians i don´t like,hypocrites and greediness.call a spade a spade

3 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by doofanc: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
As long as they dont have external speaker blasting away which of course would be a distraction, i dnt know what the fuss is about.

you're all aware that getting space in abuja is no easy feat.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by obinoral(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
carzola: This is the more reason i choose to sit home on sundays.. Christianity is a disgrace to religious bodies.. Christianity is now a scam and a recist religion.. In a nutshell i'd rather be an occult member than be a christain..
I thought u have given your life to christ after you turn away from cultism.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by joelenesleek(f): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Senator James: This is serious. Nobody can rain curse on you Ayobase for exposing the truth.

May God save us in this country. And someone will tell me that all of them establish those churches for Gospel.

From my findings. All these mess is as a result of high unemployement rate, let the economy improve to support job creation, you will see how many churches will close down

On the other hand: End Time Things
Don't they Fear sound from all the instruments will collapse the poor Building?
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by UNLEASHED(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
Reason why I chose not to go church anymore on Sundays. Largest percentage of churches this days owned by Nigerians or Africans are for business purpose.

Our "pastor" and "pastor Mrs" gave testimony in church about 2 weeks ago about buying a house (Not far from me) and they're even boasting of buying it cash and not on mortgage.
No I don't have any problem with that but I was thinking I contributed to that fund. I'm not giving God any money because he doesn't need it anyway. I'm giving my pastor and his household.

#eyesopen

6 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by obinoral(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
The locations must be in strategy area and, the rent there must be exhorbitant, so the owner of ther building is smiling to the bank every year. God bless nigeria.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Stunner1(f): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
zone5
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by badmeat(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
That building is in Abuja!one of the churches is owned by a Lady!grin
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by hotclint: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Senator James: This is serious. Nobody can rain curse on you Ayobase for exposing the truth.

May God save us in this country. And someone will tell me that all of them establish those churches for Gospel.

From my findings. All these mess is as a result of high unemployement rate, let the economy improve to support job creation, you will see how many churches will close down

On the other hand: End Time Things
its quit a
pitty
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Lexusgs430: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
Only 6 ? Head down to Ilderton Road and Nathan Way, both in the UK. And see + listen to jamboree every sunday !!!
The name of our God, has unfortunately been turned into a game and they are all playing it !!!!!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
what a way to serve God!!!God u de shall....na u still talk say...u dey evrywer...so,i no go condem dis pipo...if u nor permit am..e no go stand...all d glory belongs to u alone..........no mater d denomination....if we christians no praiz u in dfrent ways...who will??d ocult??muslims??etc.....dis six churches in same building testifieth aginst man...dat dere wont b any xcuse on d last day dat"""i dint here d word"e no dey o....very soon..ur papa go soon de rent e parlour to sunday services......shalom!!!!!!!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by pharmo25(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
What of the situation where a church use a place for morning section and anoda church use same place for afternoon section.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by eluquenson(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
6 ATM machines in one building...hmm am sure it bullion vans that will be evacuating their cash after business day grin

4 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Munzakah(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
May God help us in this country. Many people are lost in the true message of salvation.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by skyscraperTM(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmmm this is the height of confusion!

Today makes it a month that i've not been to church.

Somebody enlighten me more about "atheism." i'm thinking of becoming an atheist.

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by sunny3kng(m): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
People please I beg you all, watch what you all say. If you like it or not, those places are the houses of God. Who has appointed you guys to judge ? Isn't it more wonderful to see churches spring up everywhere, When we know they are all to the Glory of the father.
A word is Enough for the wise, watch your words against God's anointed and his house of worship. Thank you
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by link2ok(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
ifebosco: this are the type of wicked nigerians i don´t like,hypocrites and greediness.call a spade a spade

Grow up dude! Dia re lotz of tinz to tak abt in dis country nw rather than d house of God
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Someone with normal sense and deep christian roots won't attend any of the church. When my former pastor bought a land that was meant to be used as a permanent building for our church and the land happened to be next to a church, all the church members rejected the land. God is not an author of confusion
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
I have 12 churches in my own plaza on Oregun road. Though I call them business offices. Not a church

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by pumpingmachine: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
carzola: This is the more reason i choose to sit home on sundays.. Christianity is a disgrace to religious bodies.. Christianity is now a scam and a recist religion.. In a nutshell i'd rather be an occult member than be a christain..
just because somewhere there are 6 churches in a building abi? Don't you know that only the original product has fakes and imitation? On judgment day what will u tell God kept you away from church? Because some people are perpetrating scam. I pity you. Good luck with the occultism. You clearly have no idea of what you are meddling. My best guess is that you are befuddled with intellectual psychosis. Will u stop coming to Nairaland cos of that too? Smh
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hey guys!
One of the churches on that building has cute babes.
The babes r always out with tbody clinging wears distributing handbills and they knew who they always give them to.
(Called marketing strategy 101!)

As per 6 churches in a building, u rnt seen nothing yet.
The best thing is to go to one with d best chicks and correct gents with good efizy!
Good for social mingling and meeting biz partners!

Let's be realistic, all these churches has helpd most of us get good jobs, spouses etc. choose ur own wisely.
Just saying.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by StellaBella(f): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
See confusion. Na wa oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.