Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! (49565 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / ebola survivor causes commotion in church / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by kayol4life: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Man! From my point of view this is just church business.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ennecco: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
dnt judge . each person with his own ministry. each person with his own sheep.each person with his own mission to accomplish for God. so don"t divide the church of God with ur heart. if i may ask.are you a born again?
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Naruto87(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

One major thing compromising Christianity is 'denomination'. We claim to worship one God, yet we have different denominations with different doctrines.... As if that is not enough, we see members speaking against doctrines of other denominations for whatever reasons. Smh...

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh

is 6 of them becomes 1 hw will they share the profit?
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by kennyola: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
carzola: This is the more reason i choose to sit home on sundays.. Christianity is a disgrace to religious bodies.. Christianity is now a scam and a recist religion.. In a nutshell i'd rather be an occult member than be a christain..

However, your choice does nt change d fact dat heaven and hell are real and JESUS is still d only way, d truth n d life!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
"I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one--as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me." - John 17:21

Appears most Men of God and Overseers are disobeying the commandment of Jesus above.

Or, are they in it for the money ?

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Ayatullah(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
I witnessed the commotion one evening while standing at the bridge in front of SKY Memorial Plaza, You can hear the loudspeakers blasting from the different churches with different messages. As a Muslim I know it is the True word of Allah in Quran 5:14 that is being confirmed about them: "From those who call themselves Christians we did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that we sent them: So we estranged them with enmity and hatred between the one and the other to the day of judgement....."
It is therefore understandable why this is happening.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Lordave: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
You need to come to Wuse and see how stüpíd this place looks during service...
I'm forced to listen to 5 sermons at the same time most times.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by omenka(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bet come oo, how far with that funky randy coza pastor mata Has it been left to blow over like the rest of 'em

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ChiSun27(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
This is simply craze.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Hoodrat(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
common folks! this should be a business plaza, why then are churches allow to operate? isnt it about the time government should sanction all those churches and withdraw their license? christianity in nigeria is a huge set up and a disaster. If government dont do nothing about it on time, then it is safe to agree the nigerian government encourage and in support of the churches to keep the nigerian passive,docile and slowpoke while they enjoy the freedom to loot and manipulate the populace. angry

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by pbling: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
even within christianiti no uniti let alone oda religion,d onli tru gospel i face on nw is d BIBLE
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ddeola: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
D landlord is making his dough jare but sha, dem don choke one another for the building
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by missojugo(f): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
embarassedI am quite embarassed. Only beer parlors act in this manner. What is the competition all about So in one family in dat neighbourhood everybody will attend a different church in that building so each pastor can have enough members to pay rent. Shamefull.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by igbo2011(m): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hoodrat: common folks! this should be a business plaza, why then are churches allow to operate? isnt it about the time government should sanction all those churches and withdraw their license? christianity in nigeria is a huge set up and a disaster. If government dont do nothing about it on time, then it is safe to agree the nigerian government encourage and in support of the churches to keep the nigerian passive,docile and slowpoke while they enjoy the freedom to loot and manipulate the populace. angry

I wish more people thought like you. I love the way you think if more thought like you then we would be a lot stronger as a race.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by missojugo(f): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Crixina: spreading which Good news,if na so the early apostles stay for one building for jerusalem spread am,you for hear am?
Thank you!
That location must be in a "hot spot". If u are really on fire for God why not go to countries were there are more pagans and non believers rather than sweeze with 50 other chruches in one corner of nigeria
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Ayatullah(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
dominique: I know this building, its in Abuja right?

You are very correct. The building is in Abuja, opposite SKY Memorial Plaza. It is a place to be to witness Christianity in Confusion shocked
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by tigonana: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
carzola: This is the more reason i choose to sit home on sundays.. Christianity is a disgrace to religious bodies.. Christianity is now a scam and a recist religion.. In a nutshell i'd rather be an occult member than be a christain..
dem need money now guy y u cme D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ sit for ouse cntinue going now mke offering D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ full wela.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by nora544: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hoodrat: common folks! this should be a business plaza, why then are churches allow to operate? isnt it about the time government should sanction all those churches and withdraw their license? christianity in nigeria is a huge set up and a disaster. If government dont do nothing about it on time, then it is safe to agree the nigerian government encourage and in support of the churches to keep the nigerian passive,docile and slowpoke while they enjoy the freedom to loot and manipulate the populace. angry

I know a Pastor he makes a new church in Abuja last year, the name "growing Pillars Assembly" his son need a job. What is the best to make a new church he work a a webdesigner but the Homepages he makes get always hacked, he is not good in his job so let help him with a church.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Begino1: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
nobody is ready to go out and die for Jesus. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi and Iran are looking for missionaries to preach the good news of the kingdom. people who do not love their life unto death, but these Nigerian pastors are always looking for problem free area to establish there biz ventures. they don't want to suffer for Christ. and to think Jesus commanded them to go into the world to preach his Gospel.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by paslinda: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
rezzy: Where is the location of that building?

I just wonder how the protocols (security) and ushers standing outside will do their jobs

Like its done at Maza Maza (mile2 Lagos) if u ve ever risked boarding a bus their early morning to East. It will be a thug of war when a new convert is sighted a pole away...
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Ashmark(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ayatullah: I witnessed the commotion one evening while standing at the bridge in front of SKY Memorial Plaza, You can hear the loudspeakers blasting from the different churches with different messages. As a Muslim I know it is the True word of Allah in Quran 5:14 that is being confirmed about them: "From those who call themselves Christians we did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that we sent them: So we estranged them with enmity and hatred between the one and the other to the day of judgement....."
It is therefore understandable why this is happening.

And You Think You Have A point With You Quote.....
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by lordmassac(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
That crazy building at wuse zone 6.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by TBD(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Do not worry is parts of transformation agenda of Mr. GEJ. FRESH AIR!!!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by pure123: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
when i read the topic before opening the picure i was expecting to see REDEEM CHURCH as one of the churches, let someody shout HALLELLUYAH cos i was not disapointed.SMH
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by pinetulips(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
ogaaaa oh, wahala ayee ti kpoju, high rate of unemployment that is causing this messs. where re the town planners self smhhhhhhheeee
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by AHA1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
there is one church in nigeria, the name is

JESUS NEVER FVCKS UP MINISTRY
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by lomprico(m): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Hey guys!
One of the churches on that building has cute babes.
The babes r always out with tbody clinging wears distributing handbills and they knew who they always give them to.
(Called marketing strategy 101!)

As per 6 churches in a building, u rnt seen nothing yet.
The best thing is to go to one with d best chicks and correct gents with good efizy!
Good for social mingling and meeting biz partners!

Let's be realistic, all these churches has helpd most of us get good jobs, spouses etc. choose ur own wisely.
Just saying.
All that glitters are not gold bro! Forget all d shine-shine most of those efizy people are leaving a fake, broke-azz life. They dont have nada, their show-offs is for marketing purposes and to impress dia so-called spiritual leadres (aka eye service)
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by burukutu10(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Where is the location of that building?

I just wonder how the protocols (security) and ushers standing outside will do their jobs. Close to PDP national secretariat,wuse abuja
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Lakayanah: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

One major thing compromising Christianity is 'denomination'. We claim to worship one God, yet we have different denominations with different doctrines.... As if that is not enough, we see members speaking against doctrines of other denominations for whatever reasons. Smh...

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by lomprico(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
drealdoc89:
i get ur point bro,buh d question u shud ask urself always is,weda u r doin it for man or for God?
yes,d attitudes of most men of God towards tithin of recent is nt on d gud side,buh dt is nt enof reason for u nt to obey nd do accordin to d written word. Cos on dt day,we shal al give acct to Him.
gracias!
He didn't say he is against tithing! And ur statement "u r doing it for God n not for man" is brainwash 101! Dats what people like u use to extort money from church goers.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
omon24: Bro with the way men of God take this issue of tithe and offerings this days ehnn, hmmmm, and check the level of their lifestyle , one nid to wisen up. Am not sayin tithing is bad

Ok...I understnd you..seriously we cant do anything..bt if we christain can stop chasing after miracles, prosperity and positions we won't run into d hands of those business churches run by broke men...
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Ayatullah(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quothe author=Ashmark]

And You Think You Have A point With You Quote.....[/quote]

You won't see the point because you belong to the Blind, Deaf and Dumb group. The words of Allah is forever proven True. The disunity between Christendom will continue till the day of judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.