Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! (49571 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / ebola survivor causes commotion in church / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Crixina(f): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
victorazy:
Am not on ur side.
Be careful about anything about gospel b4 u enter the days of ur doom. They are spreading the good news and ur here spreading the bad goods.
spreading which Good news,if na so the early apostles stay for one building for jerusalem spread am,you for hear am?

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wuse Zone 5 Abuja by Chicken Republic and PDP National Headquarters grin
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by touchmeder: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

One major thing compromising Christianity is 'denomination'. We claim to worship one God, yet we have different denominations with different doctrines.... As if that is not enough, we see members speaking against doctrines of other denominations for whatever reasons. Smh...

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh

MONEY MONEY MONEY. Yeah i said it MONEY. Why would you form a business and give it to your brother to run (he begins to eat your profit) while you work for him earning stipends?
You can hate on me right now but you know its the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Crixina(f): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
DJDOLA: don't mind him jaree I don't no how my business disturb is business even if we are selling d same thing we all have our own customer
God's work is not akara business,if there is any work to be done with high level of Decorum.

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ayobase(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
carzola: This is the more reason i choose to sit home on sundays.. Christianity is a disgrace to religious bodies.. Christianity is now a scam and a recist religion.. In a nutshell i'd rather be an occult member than be a christain..

Don't give flismy excuse for not going to church. I learnt that Catholic doesn't do that, and also some other churches.

That u can't worship with any on that building doesn't mean that Redeem or KICC or others in another environments are not okay and Godly!
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Greatozone(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

One major thing compromising Christianity is 'denomination'. We claim to worship one God, yet we have different denominations with different doctrines.... As if that is not enough, we see members speaking against doctrines of other denominations for whatever reasons. Smh...

What stops these 6 churches from merging together and having one service now? Smh
dey can if they want to but there might be a problem of leadership( i mean who is going to be the general overseer of the new church) because each n every one of them is the founder and general overseer of their respective churches. The sharing of money realised in the new church might also be a problem.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by alienvirus: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
...and this is funny. I have been all through while going through comments.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Church 1: Brethren can we light up this building let the people know that we own this place
Church 2: haha, Brethren look at the cars outside, if its not own by our members who else, Lord is Good
Church 3: Our members are the best dressed, when you see them coming, haha, you know where they belong
Church 4(the church upstairs): match the ground in d name of the lord, let them know we are on top, halleluyah
Church 6(downstairs): brethren, we can never be frustrated, halleluyah

4 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by teesugar(f): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
kissAll the time ma bro!
infofirst: The Lord is Good...
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by rhames(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
only the truth shall set ye free. God help us.Amen
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by nora544: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
nutty_hnic: Church 1: Brethren can we light up this building let the people know that we own this place
Church 2: haha, Brethren look at the cars outside, if its not own by our members who else, Lord is Good
Church 3: Our members are the best dressed, when you see them coming, haha, you know where they belong
Church 4(the church upstairs): match the ground in d name of the lord, let them know we are on top, halleluyah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by drnoel: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Do we call this house of god or house of satan since God is not an author of commotion
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Blame it on the rent in Abuja
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by amakenny: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
@ayobase, where on earth or in hell is Sky Memorial Plaza where the house housing the churches are located? Be a good reporter next time.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by toby2(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
I know my sheep and my sheep knows me. Thus said Jesus Himself

2 Likes

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by EzePromoe: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lennylinconlee:

I can't stop laffffffing oooo......bring ur own international ministry
Remember we have Jesus House of Assembly, overseen by Okunerere in PH, we might also have Jesus House of Senate smiley
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by doyka: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Its ur choice, u can do anytin with or life
That is truly unethical of those churches
but that is not an excuse for you to stay
away from church. At least not all churches
re muddled up like dat
Make hay while the sun shines & rmbr dat the
kingdom of God is @ hand.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by selenium(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
If they could only pay the people the people who work in this churches but even they have been conned to 'work for God' for free.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by darlingbobo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Hmmmm. Dee there dee look at how many churches are sited in one place when others are there serving God and making heaven. I don't see anything wrong with that. As long as they are there to preach the word of God and to win souls to God. I pray for God to arrest you to a level when you will come to understand that at times it is necessary to do unusual things for the kingdom of God.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by africapunch: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
grin
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by fishmakas: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
they are all load of confuse people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ALISMILE(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

If they merge hw are they gonna share the tithe?
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Horo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Na business naw we all know so been in a building makes no diff
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by AdekunleBalogun: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
speedyboi:

Isn't it funny? grin

You want them to share the offering? No! Each church want to collect its own offering. Jokes apart this is very wrong, even islam believes Muslims and christians worship the same God bt the way these churches are going about it like each church with its own God ni o..
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ALISMILE(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Guys we should all admit that the force behind christianity today is money. Among the six churches in that buildin the one that ll prosper most is the one wit the best miracles. I 1da hw come people re still christians.we ve sooooo many of this in benin city.
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by Josagas(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by enigmagu1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
nairaland.com/1484783/5-6-churches-building-religious-house
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by enigmagu1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by ALISMILE(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
Aifey: Reasons for this mess. Poverty, tithe collection, offerrings, GO n mummy. Christianity is confused. I keep saying this, people shud stop paying tith, give ure money to d less privillaged around u. God will greatly reward u.
If they stop payin tithe pastors ll definately go on strike.

1 Like

Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by sademola: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
amakenny: @ayobase, where on earth or in hell is Sky Memorial Plaza where the house housing the churches are located? Be a good reporter next time.

Guy, read through the thread and you will know where. Sky Memorial is in Wuse, Abuja. I think zone 6 or so
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by kalufelix(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Gistboy: They are just reaping the benefit of localising industries
hehehe...talk abou external economies of scale grin
Gistboy: They are just reaping the benefit of localising industries
hehehe...talk abou external economies of scale
Re: 5-6 Churches On A Building. Religious House Of Commotion It Is! by kalufelix(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
nutty_hnic: Church 1: Brethren can we light up this building let the people know that we own this place
nice one...utry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BVN & The *666 Mark* / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.