Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) (58677 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Spiritual healing....pass me the cone,jare. Felaspiritual stonning !
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by iterator25: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx: Pass mi a ganja!! Smoke-a-thon!!

Apparently, according to my darg who just came back from naija, the naija weed isn't that strong. And what you lot call skunk is just normal weed. You would have to smoke almost an "O" to get high. You lot need to come smoke brum brownie or OG kush - and feel more spiritual. grin Even that Cali kush is mad crazy!!
no wonder.. you think like a camel when you air your views on other threads lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chinwem: Bad role model

Do you know why some of the greatest people to ever walk this planet were weed smokers? You definitely can think that deep without the spiritual feeling that weed gives you. It makes your mind travel farther than the normal humanoid - and that's the honest truth. And it's medicinal as well.

Without weed, I doubt Fela, John Lennon, Bob Marley, Tupac etc. would have been able to make the type of timeless music that they made, to be honest.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
eyenCalabar: Imagine what contested as the President of Nigeria! Today, Nigeria would have been a weed nation with Tonto Dike as his Vice President. Yoruba property!!! grin

Bros,chill out,biko. Ain't nothing wrong with getting stoned!

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
NRI PRIEST: Spiritual healing....pass me the cone,jare. Felaspiritual stonning !

There's nothing better than trees dieting especially if your brain can relate to it.

If you've got a weak brain, leave it alone before you go nuts.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
nawao, i still wonda why some pple will take dis man as their role model or shud i say mentor.... coz his ways were bad and immoral, he ddnt set any good example, just dat he was outspoken... anyways birds of same feather perch togeda
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by trolling(m): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx: Pass mi a ganja!! Smoke-a-thon!!

Apparently, according to my darg who just came back from naija, the naija weed isn't that strong. And what you lot call skunk is just normal weed. You would have to smoke almost an "O" to get high. You lot need to come smoke brum brownie or OG kush - and feel more spiritual. grin Even that Cali kush is mad crazy!!
What you know about "loud" and "Gas"
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by flexymole: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
He has passed on, but weed liveth, he didnt win the battle against gwaza, mary j, harshiss, or wateva u call it, but he battle himself within....

i am no weed lover, i once smoked it but unlike him i won the battle against it addiction, today i can tel u d effects.

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Gwekzy: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Drugs,cigars n alcohol re made by man, mary_jay was made by God...who do u trust?

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by ebukaOtika(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Baba419: The face of the chick in the background is priceless, she knows shes next grin

HAHAHAHA grin
HAHAHA grin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgrin
as in you bad o ...laf won duplicate my balls 4 here o. "LWDMB"
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Tonylyte(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fela na legend. D .guy d weed until eyes demma bleed.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by cindyrella(f): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

There's nothing better than trees dieting especially if your brain can relate to it.

If you've got a weak brain, leave it alone before you go nuts.
#Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by IYANGBALI: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chinwem: Bad role model
come and borrn for me a good role model like you
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by eyenCalabar(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
iterator25: your father sad

Your father too. See una property nah. Ganja people. grin
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
That's enough to fry a brain.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Orikinla(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Abami Eda indeed.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by unstoppableflow: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Badass
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Dannylux: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fela slim die lipsrsealed
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
What the faggottry is he wearing? a diaper?

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by toprealman: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
King size!
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Dipoboy4luv: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Gari rice now.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by cold(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fela the great grin

2 Likes

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by alaladakosta(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
one of nigeria greatest mind, regardsless of how anybody view his lifestyle. he lives for what he believes in, one of few nigerians that knows what he wanted in how to get it. nigeria government needs to tender apology to the ramsome kuti family. Like they say " a prophet is never respected in his house" fela muzic is timeless. You need to see fela on broadway in newyork in see how people honour him, jay z include. still my number one respected nigerian follow by kongi.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by chrisme(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
what a wasted life. There are bigger weed(ganja) in hell
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by OLEBRUKU(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
jhydebaba: Chai shocked see baba leg like chicken wing cheesy
Guy u bad ooo! Wetin carry ur eye go dia? lmao... grin
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
cindyrella:
#Gbam!

A lady, cheesy

Gbam gbam there,
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
cindyrella:
#Gbam!

Would defo like to smoke-a-thon with you and get lean. grin
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
iterator25: no wonder.. you think like a camel when you air your views on other threads lipsrsealed

Why can't you discuss the topic? undecided
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Phikom(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
abamious in nature...abami eda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen / Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / See The Way Nigerians Attacked Davido For Slamming AIT, Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.