Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) (58675 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
eyenCalabar: Imagine Shymexx I was taking as my role model is a ganja man. Have mercy Lord! embarassed

Sorry, brother. It's just life and we all tried different things growing up.

I stopped smoking weed time ago when it started getting to me but I can relate to the topic.

Anyway, I don't want to be a role model and my life isn't perfect.

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by nduchucks: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
One by one, we will smoke y'all weed heads out.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by eaglechild: 7:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fela was a fearless activist.

This is one aspect of his life I sure don't agree with.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by kliq(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Baba 70....too much jor!

cool
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by CHIMSKY(m): 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Hmmm as a weed addict.
King Solomon's Weed!
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by axion(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
philip.adesola:
I think during the last days of his life, his food became weed cry undecided
Baba oni baba grin
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by SlimShawty(f): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

Darn!! I got sucked into a troll-fest. grin But fvck it, I'm actually enjoying the banter and I believe others are enjoying it as well.

Let me tell you a story. I went to uni children of some utterly corrupt Nigerian politicians like your pops. They were like gods in naija but when they got here - they were peasants. Well, I showed them how to dress, speak English, smoke weed, talk to chics and what the UK life is about. And every time they get their ar.ses beat in the club, they used to ring me. I was their don and I'm still their don despite the fact that they've moved to naij. And I know when I touch down in naij, that will treat me like a king, if how they've been disturbing me is anything to go by. See why you need to worship me like they do? grin grin I'm a fvcking boss and I've always been - bow down to the boss!! cool

Anyway, don't get gassed, little girl. undecided

I'm not gassed.Neither am I a little girl.
A few ummm...blokes can testify to that cool.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Slim Shawty:

I'm not gassed.Neither am I a little girl.
A few ummm...blokes can testify to that cool.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, respect my conglomerate and don't talk about money to me next time. I'm self-made and the money for the number of cars I've crashed in my life and what the bookies took from me alone should be able to feed about 10,000 starving Somali kids. Not cocky but I hate when people disrespect me for no reason.

Just go and sin no more - I don't respect riches.

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by metti(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Dejohnbull: shut ur mouth u don't know fela, fela is africa he sing againt nigerian gvmt kiling igbos, make out time & enjoy this track of 1965.... Just like that.
JUST LIKE THAT was released in 1990 not 1965.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by emmaxin: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
Blissguts: sum of his pics disgust me. everytime him go dey wear pant dey show pipu.
signifies that you came with nothing and your going to leave someday with nothing.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by bknight: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
Shymexx quit all these 'I'll feed ya generations' talk already. That's some cheap talk undecided

I like ur diary. Try to update regularly and focus on the tile of the diary. Waiting to click like on some real deep &rich experiences of the young ijebu merchant.

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by RahEem2(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Now that cracked мє up grin
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
bknight: Shymexx quit all these 'I'll feed ya generations' talk already. That's some cheap talk undecided

I like ur diary. Try to update regularly and focus on the tile of the diary. Waiting to click like on some real deep &rich experiences of the young ijebu merchant.

I hear that, brother. I never started the money-talk, the poster started it with her pops is rich talks and some utterly disrespectful nonsense. Like I give two fvcks about who her pops is. My thing is that: I don't respect nobody regardless of how rich you're and I'll always give back the energy that I get. Eye for an eye. I don't even talk about money - I'm too real for that. I only rate what people have got up there and how smart their hustle is - that's something money can't buy.

Anyway, thanks for the diary thing. I'll update it tonight.

Time to unfollow the thread.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by femi9naija(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

Do you know why some of the greatest people to ever walk this planet were weed smokers? You definitely can think that deep without the spiritual feeling that weed gives you. It makes your mind travel farther than the normal humanoid - and that's the honest truth. And it's medicinal as well.

Without weed, I doubt Fela, John Lennon, Bob Marley, Tupac etc. would have been able to make the type of timeless music that they made, to be honest.
u just listed d talented. there r more smokers whose life has been jeopardized by weed too.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Iaz93: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
bknight:

Same with me! cool
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Dejohnbull: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
metti:
JUST LIKE THAT was released in 1990 not 1965.
guy wake up, the killing started 1965 and the killing was tomuch for him to keep silent..... I no go gree''''' make my broda hungryyy,,,, make i no talkkk'''' la lala lalala..... No agreement today'''. No agreement tomorow. All for Biafran children hungry during the war. Again the song them kill plenty igbos b4 the war''' just like that. Coming from the most greatest yoruba man of all time.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by femi9naija(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Gwekzy: Drugs,cigars n alcohol re made by man, mary_jay was made by God...who do u trust?
what of the raw materials for the listed above, who created them?
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Ilaje44(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, respect my conglomerate and don't talk about money to me next time. I'm self-made and the money for the number of cars I've crashed in my life and what the bookies took from me alone should be able to feed about 10,000 starving Somali kids. Not cocky but I hate when people disrespect me for no reason.

Just go and sin no more - I don't respect riches.

Young man, that young woman seems to like you.

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Feedmemore(f): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx: Pass mi a ganja!! Smoke-a-thon!!

Apparently, according to my darg who just came back from naija, the naija weed isn't that strong. And what you lot call skunk is just normal weed. You would have to smoke almost an "O" to get high. You lot need to come smoke brum brownie or OG kush - and feel more spiritual. grin Even that Cali kush is mad crazy!!

Someone is speaking from experience tongue
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by zelus01: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pls wen is d felabration cmg up?
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by kliq(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
zelus01: Pls wen is d felabration cmg up?
felebration ends today(day 7 already)
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Feed me more:

Someone is speaking from experience tongue

Darn!! I just had to take time out of my nfl game and say wag1 to you. Where have u been hiding? You said some next thing on a thread and went ghost on me after that. tongue Don't watch the thread - I'm a good lad. I had to put that poster in check - you know the g-check thing. grin

Anyway, I don't smoke and I've never smoked - I've just been around too many weed-heads. grin

Shout me!! wink
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by SlimShawty(f): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ilaje44:

Young man, that young woman seems to like you.
undecided undecided.
Remind me never to talk to any guy on nl again.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by kid7soccer(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Looking at this i define mr Fela as a mad man.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by born2boink(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
jhydebaba: Chai shocked see baba leg like chicken wing cheesy
he no go better 4 U,you make me laugh so tay I mess through anus......
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by stitcheD(m): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Slim Shawty:

Remind me never to talk to any guy on nl again.
Hey don't get it twisted love is a beautiful thing. cool cool
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by beejayphako(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
cheesy grin
jhydebaba: Chai shocked see baba leg like chicken wing cheesy
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by nikky5(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
That man is regretting his actions while on earth.after death is judgement.If you want to see him in hell follow his footsteps and dance afrobeat in gehena and smoke millions of wraps of fire tormenting the souls of doomed men.Hell is real.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by 49cents(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
He composed impressive songs for freedam and amancipation of the black. Man on the street againts their oppresive leaders yet a piece of vegetative caged him till his death!

I rather live and die free than make eloquent composition about freedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom / Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.