Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) (58674 Views)

Fela's Bedroom Preserved Exactly How It Was Before His Death (Photo) / Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by SlimShawty(f): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Shymexx? Na you be dis?
Mehn I'm so shocked shocked shocked.This dude is usually so off point and annoying.
This side of him is cool though...Let's pray it remains constant cheesy
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by jasperkrekre(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
philip.adesola:
I think during the last days of his life, his food became weed cry undecided
he actually killed himself.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Burger01(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
^^^
Not actually. He died of a public disease and as at that time there was little improvement on the management of his ailment. He thought he had death in his pocket. He believed so much in his name - Anikulapo.. But unfortunately, he died. He was one of the best.
sad
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by nenergy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
I wonder where the lady is now undecided
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by mumuto: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
see as him don dey die before him finally die. angry
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by stexsy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nuzo':
Just like Bob Marley, this dude was respected by adullts as someone who preached peace, equality and justice. But teenagers respect him as a confirm weed smoker...and maybe a first class Kuchi lover.

Inspiration can be drawn from anywhere. Blaize oN! shocked
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
normaljenny:

He is a stupid man, and a very bad influence to anybody that looks up to him. Mtseeeeeeew
But he was an activist; a musico-activist. That's worth emulating
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thebrightest: You are a sexy fool!
Take am easy. The space na FOC. Book yours
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by oluboyo04(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
that was fela when he was digging his grave, now he is in it. If yu too are into this habit, yu are digging ur grave now. very soon yu be in it.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by crackhaus: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
onila: he was such a disgusting, dirty old man! yuck!
Oh hell to the no, she did not just say that!
Be respectful! angry

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by maj007(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx: Pass mi a ganja!! Smoke-a-thon!!

Apparently, according to my darg who just came back from naija, the naija weed isn't that strong. And what you lot call skunk is just normal weed. You would have to smoke almost an "O" to get high. You lot need to come smoke brum brownie or OG kush - and feel more spiritual. grin Even that Cali kush is mad crazy!!

Kaiiii. This guy be real "amugbo".
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
you guys criticizing weed and stoners should bear in mind that there is nothin wrong, alcohol kills , weed heals.
I smoke the weed, till my eyes a bleed!!

2 Likes

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by stexsy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nuzo':

Hehehe...salute bro!

I was never confirmed cos I was never so interested in it. I was just experimenting like any other young youth. And it did stop at the experimentation stage. grin

Hope I didn't disappoint you? smiley
no wahala
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Slim Shawty:
Mehn I'm so shocked shocked shocked.This dude is usually so off point and annoying.
This side of him is cool though...Let's pray it remains constant cheesy

Darn!! Checked the location and saw, "Port Harcourt." Straight away I knew it was another peasant. Complexity doesn't mean off-point, it means you can't discern it. When you grow older, you'll definitely understand better.

Nas said it best when he said, "Nyggahs hate what they don't understand." That's why simple-minded folks can't understand Nas' lyrics.

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
Burger01:
grin
That brownie is skunk to my Lagos Island brothers. Just a smoke of "I" and u're out for 7hrs.. grin

BTW, ShyShy where you been hiding?

Are you sure? Word out here is that what nyggahs call SK in naij is actually merch. How does the Lagos SK smell? You should be able to smell the one out here from at least 20m away, that's how strong it's.

Anyway, I've been about, bruddah. What's popping on ur side, G?
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Sike(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Fela life no be life I swear. Damn!
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by ajanaku2(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

Do you know why some of the greatest people to ever walk this planet were weed smokers? You definitely can think that deep without the spiritual feeling that weed gives you. It makes your mind travel farther than the normal humanoid - and that's the honest truth. And it's medicinal as well.

Without weed, I doubt Fela, John Lennon, Bob Marley, Tupac etc. would have been able to make the type of timeless music that they made, to be honest.

I feel you, Shymexx!

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Ik1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Wanna make cool 1500naira in 30secs and get it thru western union.u not gonna believe.....click dis link http:///1bIPn9l to find out
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Whitecoal711: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Abeg make una no eyes advertise weed
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Rossikk(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Baba 70 in full effect.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by LordBabs(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
All the Marijuanists in the house, like this post! grin grin grin
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lord Babs: All the Marijuanists in the house, like this post! grin grin grin

Please make una contribute for my thread. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1459373/thread-weed-smokers/1#18963680

1 Like

Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Pastor house na im dey fine pass, and them they do bad bad bad thing.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by hbrednic: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
dont drink and drive,but you can smoke and fly cheesy
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by 50calibre(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
That's a wicked sized blunt, weed can be inspirational to those who finds its purpose. Many hit records were written after blazing that thing. I knew a guy when I was in uni who before we'd study together or tackle difficult courseworks, he'd go outside and blaze one wrap, when he returns, OMG!! He performs on a different realm.

Btw Fela indeed liked his women rough & dirty looking, like fresh out of the jungle, he believed it was more African.
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by eyenCalabar(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Imagine Shymexx I was taking as my role model is a ganja man. Have mercy Lord! embarassed
Re: Fela Anikulapo Smoking Torch-Size Weed (PHOTO) by BARRISTERDAN(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
His food became weed,and dwelleth among him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom / Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Evan Okoro: From Being A Gospel Singer To Actress & A Social Media Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.